Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] Human OC Art [S] Everything
1 2 3
@Ren86

I have a link to my dA in my signature, I'd totally be interested in trading some art for familiars/festival items if you happen to see anything you like.
@Ren86

I have a link to my dA in my signature, I'd totally be interested in trading some art for familiars/festival items if you happen to see anything you like.
No b o u n c e, No p l a y.
https://schreibertooth.deviantart.com/
@Hathaweird @LocalGhostBoy

Thank you both but I think I'm going to pass for the moment! But good luck with sales!
@Hathaweird @LocalGhostBoy

Thank you both but I think I'm going to pass for the moment! But good luck with sales!
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86

my art shop is in my signature if you'd like to take a look!
@Ren86

my art shop is in my signature if you'd like to take a look!
cover.401601.2400x600.jpg
T5sUJyn.png
@Interstellararia

What items/dragons are you interested in? Because I like your art style!
@Interstellararia

What items/dragons are you interested in? Because I like your art style!
@Ren86

Neo actually caught my eye! Would you be willing to trade him as well as his violet flowerfall for a waist up color drawing?

I can also pick more or less things depending on what type of commission you actually wanted
@Ren86

Neo actually caught my eye! Would you be willing to trade him as well as his violet flowerfall for a waist up color drawing?

I can also pick more or less things depending on what type of commission you actually wanted
T5sUJyn.png
@Interstellararia

Sure I can definitely do that! If you could a piece of this girl here: LINK with this Jolly Roger incorporated somewhere (on clothing, hair piece, tattoo, etc): LINK

How'd you like to do the trade?
@Interstellararia

Sure I can definitely do that! If you could a piece of this girl here: LINK with this Jolly Roger incorporated somewhere (on clothing, hair piece, tattoo, etc): LINK

How'd you like to do the trade?
@Ren86

I can do that for you! You can send Neo and the flowers through a one way crossroads that i'll accept once the piece is completed and sent to you! It'll either be done tonight or tomorrow.
@Ren86

I can do that for you! You can send Neo and the flowers through a one way crossroads that i'll accept once the piece is completed and sent to you! It'll either be done tonight or tomorrow.
T5sUJyn.png
There's an Art shop in my signature! If you're interested you can fill out a form in there!
There's an Art shop in my signature! If you're interested you can fill out a form in there!
bfUUewE.png
@WallyPalmer

Are there any items or dragons that caught your interest, or are you looking for strictly currency?

@Interstellararia

Can do!~ I can't wait to see the finished piece!
@WallyPalmer

Are there any items or dragons that caught your interest, or are you looking for strictly currency?

@Interstellararia

Can do!~ I can't wait to see the finished piece!
@Ren86 Strictly Currency. I don't really do the whole dragon thing really.
@Ren86 Strictly Currency. I don't really do the whole dragon thing really.
bfUUewE.png
1 2 3