Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |SheerCold's Art Shop| ~[Price changes]
1 2 3
@jurobii
Very cute! Send half or full payment and I will get started right away! Feel free to ask for wips and updates!
@jurobii
Very cute! Send half or full payment and I will get started right away! Feel free to ask for wips and updates!
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Bump :)
@Sheercold

Commision style/size: Flat color Bust

Total Price: 200,000

Payment method(s): Treasure

Character(s) Commissioned: My clan leader Joan!

Info: Joan is a working alcoholic, but puts her clan over everything else (which is one of the reasons she drinks so much). You can maybe find other information in her Bio.

Ref pics: She doesn't have any artwork as a human yet, but I was thinking that she would be dressed sort of like a female version of Hanzo from Overwatch with the addition of the gemstone necklace that she is wearing in the art at the bottom of her bio. She would probably have the same hairstyle as him too. Her hair color would definitely match her mane though with the darker color at the top before fading into the lighter mint. I imagine she would probably have some runic tattoos going around her left arm.

Comments/ Other info: I'm sorry if this sounds complicate.
@Sheercold

Commision style/size: Flat color Bust

Total Price: 200,000

Payment method(s): Treasure

Character(s) Commissioned: My clan leader Joan!

Info: Joan is a working alcoholic, but puts her clan over everything else (which is one of the reasons she drinks so much). You can maybe find other information in her Bio.

Ref pics: She doesn't have any artwork as a human yet, but I was thinking that she would be dressed sort of like a female version of Hanzo from Overwatch with the addition of the gemstone necklace that she is wearing in the art at the bottom of her bio. She would probably have the same hairstyle as him too. Her hair color would definitely match her mane though with the darker color at the top before fading into the lighter mint. I imagine she would probably have some runic tattoos going around her left arm.

Comments/ Other info: I'm sorry if this sounds complicate.
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace

You are speaking my with the overwatch stuff, I can defiently do that. I can also update you with WIPs throughout the process too! You can send me half or full payment whenever, but I have two other commissions in queue before yours.

I will ping or PM you when I start your request if you'd like! :)
@FlamesEmbrace

You are speaking my with the overwatch stuff, I can defiently do that. I can also update you with WIPs throughout the process too! You can send me half or full payment whenever, but I have two other commissions in queue before yours.

I will ping or PM you when I start your request if you'd like! :)
A new slot has opened up!
A new slot has opened up!
^
^
Up!
Up!
@Sheercold

I would like that very much! Also I’m sending half of the payment right now!
@Sheercold

I would like that very much! Also I’m sending half of the payment right now!
oulcMpY.gif
@SheerCold do you have more examples maybe? like a deviantart or something? :o
@SheerCold do you have more examples maybe? like a deviantart or something? :o
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)