Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | WildGuppy Art Shop (Moved)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Naught [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/8a684b82-ea15-4b73-81ea-3dfab47b5d6c/dcwc9rx-3ada5519-6071-463d-b2bb-112fa2d7599a.png[/img] https://sta.sh/0820vcfaxb0 here you go, I hope you enjoy! :) please tell me if there's anything you'd like changed
@Naught

dcwc9rx-3ada5519-6071-463d-b2bb-112fa2d7599a.png
https://sta.sh/0820vcfaxb0

here you go, I hope you enjoy! :)
please tell me if there's anything you'd like changed
8nSlq8b.png
@KindlyDragon

hello :)
First of I'd like to notify you've got a 15$ cupon to spare :D
The hatchling does count as and extra character, but I think I'll count it as a head shot with just little bits of the claws showing, so that will be about 4$ for the hatchling.
Alright, I'll begin with the Wips :)
@KindlyDragon

hello :)
First of I'd like to notify you've got a 15$ cupon to spare :D
The hatchling does count as and extra character, but I think I'll count it as a head shot with just little bits of the claws showing, so that will be about 4$ for the hatchling.
Alright, I'll begin with the Wips :)
8nSlq8b.png
@WildGuppy

He’s perfect, thank you! No changes necessary! I actually have another boy I’d like to see in your style, but I don’t wanna overwhelm you; seeing as you still got some commissions to work on. I’ll probably wait till next time. Haha!
@WildGuppy

He’s perfect, thank you! No changes necessary! I actually have another boy I’d like to see in your style, but I don’t wanna overwhelm you; seeing as you still got some commissions to work on. I’ll probably wait till next time. Haha!
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
@KindlyDragon [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/3838ffe0-b778-4cbc-8449-330204ac06b4/dcwdvn7-5c9e0205-39bc-4529-ae13-b68638c33b97.png/v1/fill/w_946,h_845,q_70,strp/new_canvassafghf_by_wildguppy_dcwdvn7-pre.jpg[/img] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/3838ffe0-b778-4cbc-8449-330204ac06b4/dcwdvno-ad62405f-cb82-482b-8851-d67d93dd19fe.png/v1/fill/w_946,h_845,q_70,strp/new_canvassaf_by_wildguppy_dcwdvno-pre.jpg[/img] here is the WIP :) please tell me if there's anything you'd like changed
@KindlyDragon
new_canvassafghf_by_wildguppy_dcwdvn7-pre.jpg

new_canvassaf_by_wildguppy_dcwdvno-pre.jpg

here is the WIP :)
please tell me if there's anything you'd like changed
8nSlq8b.png
@WildGuppy

Oh dear, I don't want to be nosy or rude, but I want to make sure you were still making me a WIP :p KindlyDragon's WIP is beautiful, but I just don't want to be buried in text since mine was a few pages back! I'm wondering if it was because I didn't reply when you asked about the pose, but I didn't reply because I was happy with the idea XD

I hope I don't come across as rude, I absolutely love your art!
@WildGuppy

Oh dear, I don't want to be nosy or rude, but I want to make sure you were still making me a WIP :p KindlyDragon's WIP is beautiful, but I just don't want to be buried in text since mine was a few pages back! I'm wondering if it was because I didn't reply when you asked about the pose, but I didn't reply because I was happy with the idea XD

I hope I don't come across as rude, I absolutely love your art!
M7yODRE.png
@Freeflier181
Dont worry, I havent forgotten you! I am progressing your Wip.
Some wip takes me extra time since I have to make several attempts to make them as good as I can ^^
Dont be afraid to ask though, I dont mind giving updates :)
@Freeflier181
Dont worry, I havent forgotten you! I am progressing your Wip.
Some wip takes me extra time since I have to make several attempts to make them as good as I can ^^
Dont be afraid to ask though, I dont mind giving updates :)
8nSlq8b.png
@WildGuppy

Okay thanks! Good to hear, I don't mind waiting so long as I know it's coming XD I'll be patient <3
@WildGuppy

Okay thanks! Good to hear, I don't mind waiting so long as I know it's coming XD I'll be patient <3
M7yODRE.png
@WildGuppy

Perfect! I think I will go with the one with her neck armor.

Now, should I decide to use that coupon...how much should I send you?
@WildGuppy

Perfect! I think I will go with the one with her neck armor.

Now, should I decide to use that coupon...how much should I send you?
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@KindlyDragon

About 4$ ^^’ haha
@KindlyDragon

About 4$ ^^’ haha
8nSlq8b.png
@WildGuppy

Might as well use it then! On the way soon!
@WildGuppy

Might as well use it then! On the way soon!
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46