Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Nocte
How much would a waist of Type B be in USD? I'm trying to figure it out from the sheet but no luck :'D
@Nocte
How much would a waist of Type B be in USD? I'm trying to figure it out from the sheet but no luck :'D
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Nocte
would love to snag a Type A Bust with gems!!
Mind if I pm you the character?
@Nocte
would love to snag a Type A Bust with gems!!
Mind if I pm you the character?
thanatos_sig___dingobreath_aka_psycho_by_claustr0ph0bia-dcj037t.png
@Nocte - If you've still got a gem slot open, I'd love to get two Type A headshots of a couple of my OCs, please!
@Nocte - If you've still got a gem slot open, I'd love to get two Type A headshots of a couple of my OCs, please!
@Nocte Hello! your art is amazing and I would love to be on your pinglist please ^.^ ty!
@Nocte Hello! your art is amazing and I would love to be on your pinglist please ^.^ ty!
Hatchery.png
@reinore

Treasure slots are currently full, but I'll be happy to give you first ping when one opens again, if you'd like.

@leyline

One gem slot is yours! Let me know what you'd like, either here or in a PM.

@Mollyf50

The second gem slot is yours! Please PM or post your order and references.

@SilverFoxDemon

I do not offer Type B in USD usually, however if that's really what you're after, PM me what you want with included references and I'll try to work out a price for you!

@AstralBear

I'm afraid gem slots just filled up! However I'll be happy to ping you right after one opens, if you'd like.

@Grimme

Slots are full! I'll be happy to add you to the pinglist for when another one opens, however. c:

@ErisFei

You've been added!
@reinore

Treasure slots are currently full, but I'll be happy to give you first ping when one opens again, if you'd like.

@leyline

One gem slot is yours! Let me know what you'd like, either here or in a PM.

@Mollyf50

The second gem slot is yours! Please PM or post your order and references.

@SilverFoxDemon

I do not offer Type B in USD usually, however if that's really what you're after, PM me what you want with included references and I'll try to work out a price for you!

@AstralBear

I'm afraid gem slots just filled up! However I'll be happy to ping you right after one opens, if you'd like.

@Grimme

Slots are full! I'll be happy to add you to the pinglist for when another one opens, however. c:

@ErisFei

You've been added!
@Nocte If your item slot is still open, I have a wind sprite I could potentially offer depending on what you're willing to do for it?
@Nocte If your item slot is still open, I have a wind sprite I could potentially offer depending on what you're willing to do for it?
@Irefe

There's already someone discussing an order that will potentially fill the slot, and I'm waiting on their confirmation before putting them down for it-- However I would be more than happy to discuss details with you as well and give the slot immediately to you once their order is finished. ( Of course I won't ask for payment until your name is on the slot, so we'd just be working out what's what. )
@Irefe

There's already someone discussing an order that will potentially fill the slot, and I'm waiting on their confirmation before putting them down for it-- However I would be more than happy to discuss details with you as well and give the slot immediately to you once their order is finished. ( Of course I won't ask for payment until your name is on the slot, so we'd just be working out what's what. )
@Nocte Yes, add me to the pinglist please! :>
@Nocte Yes, add me to the pinglist please! :>
@Nocte

Sure I'm fine with just hanging onto it and waiting until theirs is finished.
@Nocte

Sure I'm fine with just hanging onto it and waiting until theirs is finished.
@Grimme

Added!

@Irefe

Great! Then feel free to PM me with what you had in mind and we can get to talking shop.
@Grimme

Added!

@Irefe

Great! Then feel free to PM me with what you had in mind and we can get to talking shop.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13