Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Nocte AHHHHHHHHH my son he looks so good in your style T___T I love it so much, thank you again for the commission <3333
@Nocte AHHHHHHHHH my son he looks so good in your style T___T I love it so much, thank you again for the commission <3333
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu

I'm glad you like the outcome! He was fun to draw, I wanted to give him a cool pose.

@kepaso

My art shop is currently closed, but I would be happy to add you to the pinglist.
@Xieu

I'm glad you like the outcome! He was fun to draw, I wanted to give him a cool pose.

@kepaso

My art shop is currently closed, but I would be happy to add you to the pinglist.
@Mollyf50 [img]https://i.imgur.com/CJdeCfY.png[/img]
@Mollyf50

CJdeCfY.png
@Nocte
ahh your so wonderful thank you T~T
@Nocte
ahh your so wonderful thank you T~T
Check out DWF!
@Mollyf50

No problem c:
@Mollyf50

No problem c:
@Nocte yes please <3
@Nocte yes please <3
Announcement!

This shop is still temporarily closed, however I have just opened a Gijinka and Costume Design shop! Since these are on bases I will be able to finish them easier and more quickly.

If you have a dragon or OC you want designed or dressed, please pop on by!
Announcement!

This shop is still temporarily closed, however I have just opened a Gijinka and Costume Design shop! Since these are on bases I will be able to finish them easier and more quickly.

If you have a dragon or OC you want designed or dressed, please pop on by!
Heyo I posted a little while ago and I think you missed me- or do you have a rule against editing posts?? If so my bad, and I'd like to be on your items pinglist as well please! :3
Heyo I posted a little while ago and I think you missed me- or do you have a rule against editing posts?? If so my bad, and I'd like to be on your items pinglist as well please! :3
Leaving the site, looking to exchange my t/g for art!
@shaladrassil

Of course! I'll add you now.
@shaladrassil

Of course! I'll add you now.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13