Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Nocte
Just curious- would you be able to do an iphone lock screen picture commission? :o Like basically just a thigh high (in style B) but fit to an iPhone screen? If so I'd love to get one of those in gems!
@Nocte
Just curious- would you be able to do an iphone lock screen picture commission? :o Like basically just a thigh high (in style B) but fit to an iPhone screen? If so I'd love to get one of those in gems!
hi
@ConeyIsland

I would be able to do that, no problem, but I'm not currently taking any gem or treasure commissions, I apologize. If you'd like to PM me a description of the image you're looking for I can give you a quick estimate of the price in USD, though.
@ConeyIsland

I would be able to do that, no problem, but I'm not currently taking any gem or treasure commissions, I apologize. If you'd like to PM me a description of the image you're looking for I can give you a quick estimate of the price in USD, though.
@Nocte

Hello! I love your work and was wondering if I could please be added to the pinglist? Also for the image references, do they have to be specific drawings of the characters or can they just be more general hair, face references, etc.?
@Nocte

Hello! I love your work and was wondering if I could please be added to the pinglist? Also for the image references, do they have to be specific drawings of the characters or can they just be more general hair, face references, etc.?
@Whirlwind678

I'll be happy to add you to the pinglist! As for references, I need specific images of the character, I'm afraid. Looser references like you're talking about are doable, but only for USD commissions, since they take me longer to work with. I'm terribly sorry! ><
@Whirlwind678

I'll be happy to add you to the pinglist! As for references, I need specific images of the character, I'm afraid. Looser references like you're talking about are doable, but only for USD commissions, since they take me longer to work with. I'm terribly sorry! ><
@Nocte

Hi! Can I please get a type B bust of an OC payed through treasure? Also do you prefer crossroads or direct messaging the money?

qzk5e8.png
b4cilc.jpg
@Nocte

Hi! Can I please get a type B bust of an OC payed through treasure? Also do you prefer crossroads or direct messaging the money?

qzk5e8.png
b4cilc.jpg
@nocte could i please get a type a bust of https://toyhou.se/2003854.-flora- with gems? c:
@nocte could i please get a type a bust of https://toyhou.se/2003854.-flora- with gems? c:
unknown.png
@Whirldwind618
@hyaenite

While I appreciate the enthusiasm, I have stated multiple times ( including in a response to one of you ) that my gem and treasure commissions are currently closed. My shop is marked USD clearly in the title. If you'd like to use USD to commission me, I'll be happy to take both of your orders, but if not then you'll have to wait and place an order when the others open again.
@Whirldwind618
@hyaenite

While I appreciate the enthusiasm, I have stated multiple times ( including in a response to one of you ) that my gem and treasure commissions are currently closed. My shop is marked USD clearly in the title. If you'd like to use USD to commission me, I'll be happy to take both of your orders, but if not then you'll have to wait and place an order when the others open again.

Pings

Currently holding a chibi sale! ( USD ) Please go check it out everyone~

Pings

Currently holding a chibi sale! ( USD ) Please go check it out everyone~
I'm opening 2 gem slots while I have a little down time. If I can get them done quickly I'll open them again. c:

USD Commissions are also open!
I'm opening 2 gem slots while I have a little down time. If I can get them done quickly I'll open them again. c:

USD Commissions are also open!
I'd like to order one type 1 bust please! I'll edit this with info soon :3

Character: boop
Expression: Peeved

A dark gray would be nice- let me know if I need to send any more info!
I'd like to order one type 1 bust please! I'll edit this with info soon :3

Character: boop
Expression: Peeved

A dark gray would be nice- let me know if I need to send any more info!
Leaving the site, looking to exchange my t/g for art!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13