Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quiet's Art Shop ($/T/G) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Nuni I'm glad you like it!
@Nuni I'm glad you like it!
tumblr_p226qhrvXx1x0f6v1o2_250.png
@Quiettale If you are able and willing to draw him again. Could you draw a fullbody fully colored and shaded of Break? If so, how much would that be in treasure? [b]Username:[/b] Nuni [b]User ID:[/b] 350130 [b]Sketch, Flat color, Color and Shading:[/b] Color And Shading [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Character Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27835339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278354/27835339_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Details I should know:[/b] He is a mischievous character who knows way too much [b]Expression:[/b] peaceful or playful
@Quiettale

If you are able and willing to draw him again. Could you draw a fullbody fully colored and shaded of Break? If so, how much would that be in treasure?

Username: Nuni
User ID: 350130
Sketch, Flat color, Color and Shading: Color And Shading
Payment Type: Treasure
Character Reference:
27835339_350.png

Details I should know: He is a mischievous character who knows way too much
Expression: peaceful or playful
0OwZ6vk.png
@Nuni Maybe 28k treasure or 40 gems
@Nuni Maybe 28k treasure or 40 gems
@Quiettale
For a fullbody colored and shaded? O.o
I'll pay you 60.000 treasure for it then. ^^ I'll send a cr. ^^
@Quiettale
For a fullbody colored and shaded? O.o
I'll pay you 60.000 treasure for it then. ^^ I'll send a cr. ^^
0OwZ6vk.png
@Nuni I have no idea what I'm doing still lol. That does sound more reasonable!
@Nuni I have no idea what I'm doing still lol. That does sound more reasonable!
@Quiettale
Before I fall over and sleep for half a year. As you told me you were doing this for practice mostly. I thought I'd give you some points you could work on a bit. I don't know if it's just your style of drawing.

But the horns, whiskers and ears of a pearlcatcher are fairly big/long and you made them quite small in the previous drawing. Other then that I really have nothing other to say then your art style is amazing. Keep going! ^^
@Quiettale
Before I fall over and sleep for half a year. As you told me you were doing this for practice mostly. I thought I'd give you some points you could work on a bit. I don't know if it's just your style of drawing.

But the horns, whiskers and ears of a pearlcatcher are fairly big/long and you made them quite small in the previous drawing. Other then that I really have nothing other to say then your art style is amazing. Keep going! ^^
0OwZ6vk.png
@Nuni I appreciate the critique! The whiskers I tried to keep small to fit on the canvas but there are definitely ways I could try to make it look longer and go off screen. The ears and and horns I will also keep in mind.
@Nuni I appreciate the critique! The whiskers I tried to keep small to fit on the canvas but there are definitely ways I could try to make it look longer and go off screen. The ears and and horns I will also keep in mind.
@Quiettale

Thank you! I love it!!
@Quiettale

Thank you! I love it!!
HDR5MjD.png5mvkU4U.pngNviNw7b.png
@Sibrix [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0d99b3e23b34abdf970e2f5876274cac/tumblr_p27mbpHwSA1x0f6v1o1_540.png[/img]
@Sibrix
tumblr_p27mbpHwSA1x0f6v1o1_540.png
@PixelWings I'm glad you like it!
@PixelWings I'm glad you like it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42