Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MEMORIA:: closed slots (Human)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
bump
bump
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@cove can I pay you with 2 nocturne eggs? I love your art and I’d love to purchase some art ^^
@cove can I pay you with 2 nocturne eggs? I love your art and I’d love to purchase some art ^^
Clan Lore
@celestialprime you can! may I see a ref first?
@celestialprime you can! may I see a ref first?
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@cove I’d just like a gijinka of this lady here, please! There’s some notes in her bio about her human appearance, if you find those useful :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29335066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293351/29335066_350.png[/img] [/url]
@cove I’d just like a gijinka of this lady here, please! There’s some notes in her bio about her human appearance, if you find those useful :)

29335066_350.png
Clan Lore
@Cove
May I please ask, are you able to draw anime style dragons? :)
@Cove
May I please ask, are you able to draw anime style dragons? :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Cove
If that third slot is still open, I'd still love to nab it, though I think I actually need art for Trigger more than Canary, so I'd love to get some of her! :) I'll be able to pay with 2 Noc eggs
@Cove
If that third slot is still open, I'd still love to nab it, though I think I actually need art for Trigger more than Canary, so I'd love to get some of her! :) I'll be able to pay with 2 Noc eggs
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
@CelestialPrime do you mind me filling in the other details since the ref is vague on some of them

@QuetzalQueen nope sorry, humans/gijinka only

@Vikusen yep its open I can draw her please send payment when you're ready and I will start!
@CelestialPrime do you mind me filling in the other details since the ref is vague on some of them

@QuetzalQueen nope sorry, humans/gijinka only

@Vikusen yep its open I can draw her please send payment when you're ready and I will start!
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove
Are slots still open?
@Cove
Are slots still open?
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Cove
If slots aren't open yet, id love to be on your waitlist, please!
@Cove
If slots aren't open yet, id love to be on your waitlist, please!
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen yep ill pop you on the waitlist
@yara fraid the last one just got filled but I can add you to the waitlist to be pinged when slots are empty if you want?
@Braixen yep ill pop you on the waitlist
@yara fraid the last one just got filled but I can add you to the waitlist to be pinged when slots are empty if you want?
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21