Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Dragonborn OC Art <<
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello there! Recently I have gotten into D&D properly for the first time, and I am in love with my character, Korrvar, so I'd love some art of him! [b]The Character[/b] (More references can be found below in the completed art section!) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2435826ff6ec8e79fd855bcc10d063a1/tumblr_p1eyvwIgjW1qd7sqgo7_1280.png[/img] He is a dragonborn bard; once a pirate, now travelling with a group of misfits to discover the truth behind a magical shard! He's a very friendly, yet cheeky, character. Think of the typical jolly pirate, that's what he is! His favourite instruments to play are the accordion and lute, he also likes the violin but recently broke his (sad days). He's tall, well-built, but pretty slim. As for clothes, he normally wears something very similar to [url=http://www.britexfabrics.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/PotCCollage.jpg]the first outfit out of these 3[/url], however, with a black and gold colour scheme for the coat and a high collar. He does not have a tail, and he usually wears the hat, however, I don't mind art without the hat, considering hat's can be a pain to draw! He does not wear any footwear. He has the typical dragonborn look, three fingers and thumbs (so 4 total), and 3 toes with a fourth toe on the back of his feet. He also has 'hair' in the form of tendrils, coming down to just above his chest in length; it's hard to see this in a lot of images but the above picture shows it best. [b]What I'm Looking For[/b] Mostly any kind of art! Chibi, headshot, full body, whatever! I just want art of this boy! I am more interested in digital art, but show me what you got! :D [b]Payment[/b] I can pay in treasure, gems, items listed on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2240860]this thread[/url], or dragons listed on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2246333]this one[/url]. However, for the dragons and items, I will be looking for higher quality art, as these are relatively pricey. I would prefer if you told me what price you want for your art, as I am terrible at deciding this kind of thing. I am open to paying first or paying after the piece is done, or paying half before the piece is started and then finishing payment before I get the art delivered. Just ping me here if you're interested in drawing him, and let me know what you can do, and how much you'd like! I'd appreciate if you linked a reference of what your art is like please. Thank you!! :D
Hello there!
Recently I have gotten into D&D properly for the first time, and I am in love with my character, Korrvar, so I'd love some art of him!

The Character

(More references can be found below in the completed art section!)

tumblr_p1eyvwIgjW1qd7sqgo7_1280.png

He is a dragonborn bard; once a pirate, now travelling with a group of misfits to discover the truth behind a magical shard!
He's a very friendly, yet cheeky, character. Think of the typical jolly pirate, that's what he is!
His favourite instruments to play are the accordion and lute, he also likes the violin but recently broke his (sad days).

He's tall, well-built, but pretty slim.
As for clothes, he normally wears something very similar to the first outfit out of these 3, however, with a black and gold colour scheme for the coat and a high collar.
He does not have a tail, and he usually wears the hat, however, I don't mind art without the hat, considering hat's can be a pain to draw! He does not wear any footwear.
He has the typical dragonborn look, three fingers and thumbs (so 4 total), and 3 toes with a fourth toe on the back of his feet.
He also has 'hair' in the form of tendrils, coming down to just above his chest in length; it's hard to see this in a lot of images but the above picture shows it best.

What I'm Looking For

Mostly any kind of art! Chibi, headshot, full body, whatever! I just want art of this boy!

I am more interested in digital art, but show me what you got! :D

Payment

I can pay in treasure, gems, items listed on this thread, or dragons listed on this one.
However, for the dragons and items, I will be looking for higher quality art, as these are relatively pricey.

I would prefer if you told me what price you want for your art, as I am terrible at deciding this kind of thing.
I am open to paying first or paying after the piece is done, or paying half before the piece is started and then finishing payment before I get the art delivered.

Just ping me here if you're interested in drawing him, and let me know what you can do, and how much you'd like! I'd appreciate if you linked a reference of what your art is like please.

Thank you!! :D
3a2eEFc.gif
Awaiting Art From:
Being - Full Body + Headshot - Paying in Dragons - NOT PAID YET
tinyscourge1 - Headshot - 400g + Lightning Egg - PAID
Incisor - Icon - 1kg - NOT PAID

Completed Art:
TunTunQueen - Half Body - Art Shop
Scryzze - Full Body - Art Shop
Incisor - Chibi - Art Shop
Hyssop - Bust - Art Shop
Scavenging - Full Body + Bust - USD Prices
DR45 - Chibi - Art Shop
Bunjour - Chibi - Art Tumblr (This one was bought off of FR, but listed for reference!)
Awaiting Art From:
Being - Full Body + Headshot - Paying in Dragons - NOT PAID YET
tinyscourge1 - Headshot - 400g + Lightning Egg - PAID
Incisor - Icon - 1kg - NOT PAID

Completed Art:
TunTunQueen - Half Body - Art Shop
Scryzze - Full Body - Art Shop
Incisor - Chibi - Art Shop
Hyssop - Bust - Art Shop
Scavenging - Full Body + Bust - USD Prices
DR45 - Chibi - Art Shop
Bunjour - Chibi - Art Tumblr (This one was bought off of FR, but listed for reference!)
3a2eEFc.gif
~
~
3a2eEFc.gif
~
~
3a2eEFc.gif
^
^
3a2eEFc.gif
^
^
3a2eEFc.gif
boop
boop
3a2eEFc.gif
^
^
3a2eEFc.gif
i can't quite offer dragons yet, but i just want you to know i love him, have a bump for that
i can't quite offer dragons yet, but i just want you to know i love him, have a bump for that
previously heavenlyEarth
thank you pixel!! ;w; <3
thank you pixel!! ;w; <3
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6