Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | rats' bangin headshots [wait list open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Virabelasan sounds good to me! bundle is for either so that's fine, separate is no prob
i'd prefer to take treasure instead of items if thats alright :> i'll bang out some sketches and if u want you can pay after i get the lines done instead of right away
@Virabelasan sounds good to me! bundle is for either so that's fine, separate is no prob
i'd prefer to take treasure instead of items if thats alright :> i'll bang out some sketches and if u want you can pay after i get the lines done instead of right away
@mrattus alrighty, that sounds fine!! is it ok if i send payment right away? i might be busy today and i tend to forget to check fr sometimes hkhsdf
@mrattus alrighty, that sounds fine!! is it ok if i send payment right away? i might be busy today and i tend to forget to check fr sometimes hkhsdf
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Virabelasan yeah thats fine!!! whatever ur comfortable with :v
@Virabelasan yeah thats fine!!! whatever ur comfortable with :v
@mrattus
Hello! I was wondering if I could grab one of your slots for a black and white headshots? c:
@mrattus
Hello! I was wondering if I could grab one of your slots for a black and white headshots? c:
@Inimicus sure! what do u want it of?
@Inimicus sure! what do u want it of?
@mrattus
my clan leader! This is just a design I commissioned but he obv has facial features ^^
@mrattus
my clan leader! This is just a design I commissioned but he obv has facial features ^^
@Inimicus sounds good!! anything specific for facial features (i.e. strong or button nose, small or big eyebrows, full lips/not, etc) or should i just do what i think looks nice?
@Inimicus sounds good!! anything specific for facial features (i.e. strong or button nose, small or big eyebrows, full lips/not, etc) or should i just do what i think looks nice?
@mrattus henlo Could I Perhaps Obtain a b&w headshot each of these fine lads?
@mrattus henlo Could I Perhaps Obtain a b&w headshot each of these fine lads?
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.pngtumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
@mrattus
he look pretty tough, probably has some wrinkles from being mad all the time haha!

Other than that, go with what you think is best!
@mrattus
he look pretty tough, probably has some wrinkles from being mad all the time haha!

Other than that, go with what you think is best!
@Inimicus sounds good :>
@karkata ( ?° ?? ?°) ( ?° ?? ?°) ( ?° ?? ?°) u better believe u can
@Inimicus sounds good :>
@karkata ( ?° ?? ?°) ( ?° ?? ?°) ( ?° ?? ?°) u better believe u can
1 2 3 4 5 6 7