Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | rats' bangin headshots [wait list open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@mrattus I would love one of this dragon! (She has humanoid references in her bio way way way down after all the nonsense lore i put in there lol) for 3 chests please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28135817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281359/28135817_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mrattus I would love one of this dragon! (She has humanoid references in her bio way way way down after all the nonsense lore i put in there lol) for 3 chests please!

28135817_350.png
Hatchery.png
@mrratus

oh! i thought i put it on my original form ;v; but 5 chests + notn apparel! c:
@mrratus

oh! i thought i put it on my original form ;v; but 5 chests + notn apparel! c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@mrratus can i hop on the waitlist?
@mrratus can i hop on the waitlist?
previously heavenlyEarth
@mrattus, Could I be slapped onto the waitlist?
@mrattus, Could I be slapped onto the waitlist?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
oh noooo I just opened all my strange chests yesterday but I'm gonna @macaroni save this so I can scrounge some more up bc this is some p good art right here

edit: cooking up some nice sweet chests in baldwin as we speak so i'd like to officially ask for one of those exclusive waitslist slots if that's all good? @mrattus
oh noooo I just opened all my strange chests yesterday but I'm gonna @macaroni save this so I can scrounge some more up bc this is some p good art right here

edit: cooking up some nice sweet chests in baldwin as we speak so i'd like to officially ask for one of those exclusive waitslist slots if that's all good? @mrattus
ko - 19 - she/her
@mrattus I have the blue candle face thing, and the chair! Sorry I'm not good at remembering names- oh! I also have one of the living dragon armors and the "time devourer" clock! Would any two of those work?
@mrattus I have the blue candle face thing, and the chair! Sorry I'm not good at remembering names- oh! I also have one of the living dragon armors and the "time devourer" clock! Would any two of those work?
59uLt.gif Csf1n.gif Ng7Uz.gif eY1zV.gif TyKY5.gif
@mrattus

Happy Christmas Adam, I’d just like to say I love your art! Keep up the good work ^^
@mrattus

Happy Christmas Adam, I’d just like to say I love your art! Keep up the good work ^^
they/them
+3 FR time
@mrattus may i be put on the waitlist if possible?
@mrattus may i be put on the waitlist if possible?
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@leyline ur boy......was very good to draw, thank u !!!!! click image for full size [url=https://i.imgur.com/UbMDyrh.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/UbMDyrhs.png[/img][/url] @ErisFei @pixelpixies @Amorah @macaroni @Virabelasan put u all on the waitlist! thank u for ur interested u3u @SmallChinchilla thank u :3c merr chrisis @HowlingWendigo the blue candle boy and the time devourer would be good, i dont think i have those two yet! i would totally trade those two for something like the second example, what did you want done? @Rochambeau aaa i meant, you're offering up to five but the main options i have are for 1, 2, or 3 chests ;v; unless you wanted something custom n ~*~different~*~*~ in which case pm me!!
@leyline ur boy......was very good to draw, thank u !!!!! click image for full size
UbMDyrhs.png

@ErisFei @pixelpixies @Amorah @macaroni @Virabelasan put u all on the waitlist! thank u for ur interested u3u

@SmallChinchilla thank u :3c merr chrisis

@HowlingWendigo the blue candle boy and the time devourer would be good, i dont think i have those two yet! i would totally trade those two for something like the second example, what did you want done?

@Rochambeau aaa i meant, you're offering up to five but the main options i have are for 1, 2, or 3 chests ;v; unless you wanted something custom n ~*~different~*~*~ in which case pm me!!
@mrattus

oh sorry! i misunderstood ;v; the 3 chest option please! c:
@mrattus

oh sorry! i misunderstood ;v; the 3 chest option please! c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7