Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TYI's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@thankyouinternet
Awesome, thanks!
@thankyouinternet
Awesome, thanks!
@thankyouinternet Hello again! :D May I please be put on the waitlist for a thigh-up sketch?
@thankyouinternet Hello again! :D May I please be put on the waitlist for a thigh-up sketch?
@thankyouinternet
Fantastic :D

Yep, they're in love! They both fuss over the other if something happens, while ignoring their own wounds. When they're in a fight together, he tends to taunt opponents while Kore sighs over his flashy attitude.

Joon is more physically demonstrative in public, but in private they're both pretty lovey-dovey, hanging onto each other, napping on their partner's shoulder, leaning on each other while one is reading a book and ending up reading it together/reading it out loud for the other.
@thankyouinternet
Fantastic :D

Yep, they're in love! They both fuss over the other if something happens, while ignoring their own wounds. When they're in a fight together, he tends to taunt opponents while Kore sighs over his flashy attitude.

Joon is more physically demonstrative in public, but in private they're both pretty lovey-dovey, hanging onto each other, napping on their partner's shoulder, leaning on each other while one is reading a book and ending up reading it together/reading it out loud for the other.
@thankyouinternet, you couples art is so cute! Would you take cycled Gem apparel and first year apparel as payment for a couples waist up drawing? :)
@thankyouinternet, you couples art is so cute! Would you take cycled Gem apparel and first year apparel as payment for a couples waist up drawing? :)
sdSRvlV.png
@thankyouinternet oh man, could you please add me to your pinglist? 83
@thankyouinternet oh man, could you please add me to your pinglist? 83
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@leyline of course!!! i'm so glad you're back!!
@AceZaslavsky no problem, added!
@Anubiis i don't really know what any of that means (': can you explain?
@leyline of course!!! i'm so glad you're back!!
@AceZaslavsky no problem, added!
@Anubiis i don't really know what any of that means (': can you explain?
@thankyouinternet, no no its okay! First year apparel is from the very first year FR was open to the public :) It's very valuable as it was very hard to buy the apparel during the fest. Cycled apparel only appears for a week or so in the year :)
@thankyouinternet, no no its okay! First year apparel is from the very first year FR was open to the public :) It's very valuable as it was very hard to buy the apparel during the fest. Cycled apparel only appears for a week or so in the year :)
sdSRvlV.png
@thankyouinternet

oooh-

please add me to your thigh up wait list?

Also how do you feel about doing non-gorey zombies? If no i have other characters to choose from as well

(note to self: araz; thalia?? )
@thankyouinternet

oooh-

please add me to your thigh up wait list?

Also how do you feel about doing non-gorey zombies? If no i have other characters to choose from as well

(note to self: araz; thalia?? )
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@thankyouinternet

Could I get a waist up sketch of this grumpy boy?
https://toyhou.se/1003928.dez-wakanari
@thankyouinternet

Could I get a waist up sketch of this grumpy boy?
https://toyhou.se/1003928.dez-wakanari
@thankyouinternet

Beautiful art! I'd love to be put on your pinglist please :)
@thankyouinternet

Beautiful art! I'd love to be put on your pinglist please :)
CgtyAYW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17