Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TYI's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@thankyouinternet
Please add me to your pinglist! :0
@thankyouinternet
Please add me to your pinglist! :0
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu sure, added! Thank you for your interest!!
@Ririterasu sure, added! Thank you for your interest!!
@thankyouinternet your art is stunning! I'd love to go on the pinglist please :D
@thankyouinternet your art is stunning! I'd love to go on the pinglist please :D
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Ekanos sure, no problem! And thank you so much!!! ;u;/
@Ekanos sure, no problem! And thank you so much!!! ;u;/
@thankyouinternet Sorry, didn’t get your ping - think you might have misspelled my username ^^ But I got this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38503036] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385031/38503036_350.png[/img] [/url] ...who as you can see, I’ve already had lots of fun gening up!
@thankyouinternet Sorry, didn’t get your ping - think you might have misspelled my username ^^ But I got this boy:

38503036_350.png

...who as you can see, I’ve already had lots of fun gening up!
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged i did spell your name wrong and oh my god there is the boi!!!!! he looks so good!!! i'm so glad he's loved! ;0;

i remember when he was just a wee basic noc.... T0T
@wildewinged i did spell your name wrong and oh my god there is the boi!!!!! he looks so good!!! i'm so glad he's loved! ;0;

i remember when he was just a wee basic noc.... T0T
@thankyouinternet and now he's grown up big and shiny... I love him he's so good ;o;
@thankyouinternet and now he's grown up big and shiny... I love him he's so good ;o;
dyf3akg.png
@Jessi hey hello! just pinging again in hopes that you some day log back on. i sent you an email with all your finished commissions, and i hope to hear back from you soon!

also to everyone who's still waiting for me, thank you for your patience! i'm having a Hard Time rn getting drawings out, so i've been slowly chipping away at everything.
@Jessi hey hello! just pinging again in hopes that you some day log back on. i sent you an email with all your finished commissions, and i hope to hear back from you soon!

also to everyone who's still waiting for me, thank you for your patience! i'm having a Hard Time rn getting drawings out, so i've been slowly chipping away at everything.
@thankyouinternet
If I could, I'd love to order a sketch thigh-up couple for USD!
The couple would be Xilarn (this one is the best ref for the tattoos on his neck and arms and the crystals on his shoulders) [1] [2] [3] Almost full profile - If you want to cloth him (though don't feel obligated) 1 and 3 are the best options for that. Three also has his weapon of choice if that pops up. Please don't forget the scar on his cheek, either! Xil can be kinda grumpy/pessimistic/antagonistic, but of course he has a soft spot for his boyfriend, Damissan [1] Full profile - Damis has a crystal right in the middle of his forehead, as well as his ears pierced with three studs. He is much more upbeat and optimistic than Xilarn, though there are occasions when Xil's attitude almost makes Damis a little anxious. Here are a couple pics of them together: [1] [2] [3]. Damis is notably taller than Xil.

As for poses, I love all your laying down poses and the hurt/wounded ones too. Xil and Damis live in a sort of... fantasy magic/medieval-type world, so there are plenty of opportunities for either of them to get hurt. Xil also has fire magic. They're usually sweet to each other.
@thankyouinternet
If I could, I'd love to order a sketch thigh-up couple for USD!
The couple would be Xilarn (this one is the best ref for the tattoos on his neck and arms and the crystals on his shoulders) [1] [2] [3] Almost full profile - If you want to cloth him (though don't feel obligated) 1 and 3 are the best options for that. Three also has his weapon of choice if that pops up. Please don't forget the scar on his cheek, either! Xil can be kinda grumpy/pessimistic/antagonistic, but of course he has a soft spot for his boyfriend, Damissan [1] Full profile - Damis has a crystal right in the middle of his forehead, as well as his ears pierced with three studs. He is much more upbeat and optimistic than Xilarn, though there are occasions when Xil's attitude almost makes Damis a little anxious. Here are a couple pics of them together: [1] [2] [3]. Damis is notably taller than Xil.

As for poses, I love all your laying down poses and the hurt/wounded ones too. Xil and Damis live in a sort of... fantasy magic/medieval-type world, so there are plenty of opportunities for either of them to get hurt. Xil also has fire magic. They're usually sweet to each other.
@Fluffesu omg I live for detailed descriptions!!! Bless you for all the info, it really helps me come up with ideas!

I'll PM you about the transaction shortly, but all of this is no problem, I would love to draw them. I love reclining poses so I'm very excited! They give such good opportunity to be dynamic!
@Fluffesu omg I live for detailed descriptions!!! Bless you for all the info, it really helps me come up with ideas!

I'll PM you about the transaction shortly, but all of this is no problem, I would love to draw them. I love reclining poses so I'm very excited! They give such good opportunity to be dynamic!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17