Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [permanently closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23

That's alright, take your time~

That's alright, take your time~
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@astromeme , Sorry for the inactivity! Anyways, what's gajinka? O_o I think I live under a boulder.
@astromeme , Sorry for the inactivity! Anyways, what's gajinka? O_o I think I live under a boulder.
2zftwyq.png
@Texancat it's alright! And it's sort of like a humanized dragon(/anything else that isnt already human). Sometimes they still have the dragons skins and colours, and sometimes even horns, they're just humanoid now.
@Texancat it's alright! And it's sort of like a humanized dragon(/anything else that isnt already human). Sometimes they still have the dragons skins and colours, and sometimes even horns, they're just humanoid now.
Oops, I forgot not to ping you :O Anyways, yes, it will be a gajinka :) Like I said, if you can do good, majestic butterfly wings, include the mask and some real butterfly wings on her, just like the ones the dragon has ;)
Oops, I forgot not to ping you :O Anyways, yes, it will be a gajinka :) Like I said, if you can do good, majestic butterfly wings, include the mask and some real butterfly wings on her, just like the ones the dragon has ;)
2zftwyq.png
@Texancat alright! It should be done sometime next week :>
@Texancat alright! It should be done sometime next week :>
@LapisDragon17718 here you go! [url=https://i.gyazo.com/b632258692c0f044226f7a2232cf2208.png][img]https://i.gyazo.com/b632258692c0f044226f7a2232cf2208.png[/img][/url]
@LapisDragon17718 here you go!

b632258692c0f044226f7a2232cf2208.png
@astromeme

Thanks! Did I send the payment yet?
@astromeme

Thanks! Did I send the payment yet?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718 not yet! it's 5kt or 5g :>
@LapisDragon17718 not yet! it's 5kt or 5g :>
@astromeme
Hey!
You've got lovely art! I'd love to get a commission from you!
Would you be willing to draw two characters from a video game? Specifically Mercy and Pharah from Overwatch! It's fine if you can't; I just thought I'd ask first!
Thank you!
@astromeme
Hey!
You've got lovely art! I'd love to get a commission from you!
Would you be willing to draw two characters from a video game? Specifically Mercy and Pharah from Overwatch! It's fine if you can't; I just thought I'd ask first!
Thank you!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@Vampurr thank you! And yes, I'd be willing. I love Mercy and Pharah :0c
@Vampurr thank you! And yes, I'd be willing. I love Mercy and Pharah :0c
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23