Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [permanently closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@kyrin18 I've finished! [url=http://fav.me/dbzeaix][img]https://i.gyazo.com/18d1ad248278e7d9eb664b527b314de1.jpg[/img][/url]
@kyrin18

I've finished!

18d1ad248278e7d9eb664b527b314de1.jpg
@astromeme Cute! Thanks :)
@astromeme Cute! Thanks :)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@astromeme I'd like to order a digital waist in color. I don't have her drawn out yet, but I would really like my oc done. I can describe her and show references. She wears her hair in two different ways. I will show both and you can choose which you would be able to draw better.

Willow is her name. She has purple hair and purple eyes. She sometimes wears a braid and outfit inspired by Shieks look from loz. My dragon Willow is also similar to how I imagine my OC to be. Her other hairstyle is having her hair up in a ponytail with hair also on the sides of her face. Expamples include Winry and Monika

Clothes wise, her main outfit is based loosely off of Shiek or my dragon willow but you can go your own way with it or just put her in a nice outfit that you would want to draw. I 'm not too picky with her outfit. Even a shirt, jacket, and jeans would be okay.

This is for my youtube channel/blog so I'm going to be putting it in front of video or images. If you can make the outer lines solid so I will be able to cut and use it in editing. I would also like different poses. I'd be willing to pay more for those but if you just want to do one for now then that's fine. If I like it I will come back x3

I'll send half the payment now and half when finished if you would be okay with taking the job.
@astromeme I'd like to order a digital waist in color. I don't have her drawn out yet, but I would really like my oc done. I can describe her and show references. She wears her hair in two different ways. I will show both and you can choose which you would be able to draw better.

Willow is her name. She has purple hair and purple eyes. She sometimes wears a braid and outfit inspired by Shieks look from loz. My dragon Willow is also similar to how I imagine my OC to be. Her other hairstyle is having her hair up in a ponytail with hair also on the sides of her face. Expamples include Winry and Monika

Clothes wise, her main outfit is based loosely off of Shiek or my dragon willow but you can go your own way with it or just put her in a nice outfit that you would want to draw. I 'm not too picky with her outfit. Even a shirt, jacket, and jeans would be okay.

This is for my youtube channel/blog so I'm going to be putting it in front of video or images. If you can make the outer lines solid so I will be able to cut and use it in editing. I would also like different poses. I'd be willing to pay more for those but if you just want to do one for now then that's fine. If I like it I will come back x3

I'll send half the payment now and half when finished if you would be okay with taking the job.
AO6x9Go.gif
aC86tUH.png tyEuRXe.png OPFWPxg.png Syf535Y.png TkuqFdJ.png 47OyeGK.png fP0089X.png WCFgDwA.pngmlHpBMC.png o6n8ZXM.png R1dejfm.png YMPbu9R.png
AO6x9Go.gif
@LovelyWillow yes that's fine! Originally, it would be 30kt but seeing as you're going to order a lot (whether from me or another person!) I'll cut it in half for you!
So, it'll be 15kt, or 15 gems!

(I also won't get to work on this until at least wednesday, but I should have a sketch done tomorrow!)
@LovelyWillow yes that's fine! Originally, it would be 30kt but seeing as you're going to order a lot (whether from me or another person!) I'll cut it in half for you!
So, it'll be 15kt, or 15 gems!

(I also won't get to work on this until at least wednesday, but I should have a sketch done tomorrow!)
@astromeme Sounds good to me. I'll go ahead and send the 15kt and I'll probably send more once it's done. I want to pay more then 15kt xD
@astromeme Sounds good to me. I'll go ahead and send the 15kt and I'll probably send more once it's done. I want to pay more then 15kt xD
AO6x9Go.gif
aC86tUH.png tyEuRXe.png OPFWPxg.png Syf535Y.png TkuqFdJ.png 47OyeGK.png fP0089X.png WCFgDwA.pngmlHpBMC.png o6n8ZXM.png R1dejfm.png YMPbu9R.png
AO6x9Go.gif
@LovelyWillow haha alright!
@LovelyWillow haha alright!
The money from the little art I have sold will now go into buying my own art :O [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34617584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346176/34617584_350.png[/img] [/url] Here is one of my best dragons, Express :) I love her xD So, let's get some art! I'll pay 30k treasure for color digital art from the waist up. Be sure to include butterflies xD If you can do good wings, include the mask and wings, please :) For clothing, I have two things. 1. Incorporate petals into some kind of flowing outfit? Maybe a dress... 2. Include the feathers from the bird skull as a headdress, but not the bird skull itself :) Hope it's colorful! Anyways, I'm really excited for this art! I'm about 500 treasure short of playing so I'll visit Tomo. Hope you aren't that fast... xD
The money from the little art I have sold will now go into buying my own art :O

34617584_350.png

Here is one of my best dragons, Express :) I love her xD
So, let's get some art!
I'll pay 30k treasure for color digital art from the waist up. Be sure to include butterflies xD If you can do good wings, include the mask and wings, please :)
For clothing, I have two things.
1. Incorporate petals into some kind of flowing outfit? Maybe a dress...
2. Include the feathers from the bird skull as a headdress, but not the bird skull itself :)
Hope it's colorful!
Anyways, I'm really excited for this art!
I'm about 500 treasure short of playing so I'll visit Tomo. Hope you aren't that fast... xD
2zftwyq.png
@Texancat don't worry! I'm not that fast, and I have someone ahead of you. I should be able to get to it by at latest, the weekend, so you can pay whenever!

And you say a flowing outfit and a headdress, do you mean you want me to gijinka her? Or do you want me to dress her up as such? Either is fine with me :>
@Texancat don't worry! I'm not that fast, and I have someone ahead of you. I should be able to get to it by at latest, the weekend, so you can pay whenever!

And you say a flowing outfit and a headdress, do you mean you want me to gijinka her? Or do you want me to dress her up as such? Either is fine with me :>
Could I have a traditional uncolored bust of this dragon here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37157599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371576/37157599_350.png[/img] [/url]
Could I have a traditional uncolored bust of this dragon here?

37157599_350.png
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718 yep! It'll be done by at least next week :0c
@LapisDragon17718 yep! It'll be done by at least next week :0c
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23