Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [permanently closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@kyrin18 either is fine!
@kyrin18 either is fine!
@astromeme Then how about half now then half when you say it's done? ^_^
@astromeme Then how about half now then half when you say it's done? ^_^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 sure!
@kyrin18 sure!
@Astromeme

I am indeed curious, but why nickel cat figurines? If you don't want to answer that's fine. And would it be possible to get a full body for like a couple of them?
@Astromeme

I am indeed curious, but why nickel cat figurines? If you don't want to answer that's fine. And would it be possible to get a full body for like a couple of them?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@CrystalBones nickel cats are an inside joke between a friend and I, so now I collect them! As for fullbody, yes two would cover it!
@CrystalBones nickel cats are an inside joke between a friend and I, so now I collect them! As for fullbody, yes two would cover it!
I have one more question, can you do something of a description?
I have one more question, can you do something of a description?
@CrystalBones like a description of a character? I can sure try!
@CrystalBones like a description of a character? I can sure try!
I decided to do links instead of the images, but this is what she looks like for the most part. Her wings look more like this.She has a long scar over her left eye instead of the right, and her hair is about to her chin, not the length of the picture. You can draw her wearing whatever clothes you want. She's between 12-14.

You said two of the nickel cats for a fulbody right? And would that be colored?
I decided to do links instead of the images, but this is what she looks like for the most part. Her wings look more like this.She has a long scar over her left eye instead of the right, and her hair is about to her chin, not the length of the picture. You can draw her wearing whatever clothes you want. She's between 12-14.

You said two of the nickel cats for a fulbody right? And would that be colored?
@CrystalBones I can do that! And yes, 2 nickel cats would be a digital fullbody coloured! I should be done by tomorrow as I have to finish another commission first. Feel free to send payment whenever!
@CrystalBones I can do that! And yes, 2 nickel cats would be a digital fullbody coloured! I should be done by tomorrow as I have to finish another commission first. Feel free to send payment whenever!
Alright, no need to rush it.
Alright, no need to rush it.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23