Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gadget's Art Shop {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=7]~Gadget's Art Shop~[/font][/size] [b]Hello and welcome to my art shop![/b] For newbies dragon portrait options 1, 2, and 3 are only 15k, 25k, and 30k accordingly! My treasure to gem ration is 1000:1. [b]SALE! Each art option except 4, 5, 6, and 7 is 10k off! Gem prices remain the same.[/b] [i]1: 40k or 40 gems 2: 65k or 65 gems 3: 90k or 90 gems[/i] [color=#FF0000]*Reservations are open, but will stop after 3 spots for now. [color=#000000] [/center] [b]Options:[/b] 1. Sketch Headshot 2. Line art Headshot 3. Sketch full body 4. Line art full body 5. Simple gif 6. Combos (Headshot) 7. Combos (Full body) [b]For the art to be done:[/b] ~Please provide a reference image of the dragon. Digging around for a specific one is hard and I don't like to do it ~If you are purchasing options #3 or #4, please provide a position reference. This can be a random photo of a dragon off of the internet that you like the position of, or a quick sketch you do yourself. I can do 3/4 views ~Payment will be due [i]after[/i] I have completed the art. Messages are the best way to deliver payment. [b]Payments:[/b] ~I will accept art trades of similar value!~ Option 1: 50k treasure or 50 gems Option 2: 75k treasure or 75 gems Option 3: 100k treasure or 100 gems Option 4: 125k treasure or 125 gems Option 5: 65k treasure or 65 gems Option 6: 100k treasure or 100 gems Option 7: 200k treasure or 200 gems [i]Backgrounds are an extra 25k treasure or 25 gems, adding in a dragon's familiar is an extra 5k treasure.[/i] [b]Or - Check out my wishlist and items on there can be traded for art:[/b] Strange Chest (x1) is equivalent to Option 1 Gene Scroll (x1) (Poison, Toxin, Savannah, Safari, Pinstripe, Trail, Falcon) will get you Option 3 Old Holiday Apparel (x1) is equivalent Option 2 Unhatched eggs will get you Option 4 + Background Black Aviator coat will get you Option 3 + Background Golden Idol (fam) will get you Option 5 + Background Any Floracat + Another fam will get you Option 1 Skins: Holiday themed: (After 2015) Option 1, (Before 2015) Option 2 + Backdrop [i]Please let me know if you feel pricing is unfair or art is not good enough for you, and I am happy to refund, barter, or redraw.[/i] [b]Fill this out to order!:[/b] Dragon Name: Photo of Dragon: Position reference/sketch (optional): Payment type preferred: *Date you would like it done by (optional): *Please give me at least a week. I have school, and I put my best work into these. Each piece can sometimes take up to 5 hours total to finish (for Options 4+) [b]Example:[/b] (Option 2 with no background) [img]https://i.imgflip.com/1qyb3u.jpg[/img] [i]Bear in mind, this is older art (from like 2 years ago sorry I don't have newer refs saved XD). You will receive a piece of greater size on a better program, to ensure less 'pixeliness'.[/i] [b]Pinglist:[/b] 1. @HollowedAngel777 -7 line art full body 2. @NoDragonHere -Option 7 3. OPEN 4. --- 5. --- 6. --- 7. --- 8. --- 9. --- 10. ---
~Gadget's Art Shop~

Hello and welcome to my art shop!

For newbies dragon portrait options 1, 2, and 3 are only 15k, 25k, and 30k accordingly!

My treasure to gem ration is 1000:1.

SALE! Each art option except 4, 5, 6, and 7 is 10k off! Gem prices remain the same.
1: 40k or 40 gems
2: 65k or 65 gems
3: 90k or 90 gems

*Reservations are open, but will stop after 3 spots for now.

Options:
1. Sketch Headshot
2. Line art Headshot
3. Sketch full body
4. Line art full body
5. Simple gif
6. Combos (Headshot)
7. Combos (Full body)

For the art to be done:
~Please provide a reference image of the dragon. Digging around for a specific one is hard and I don't like to do it
~If you are purchasing options #3 or #4, please provide a position reference. This can be a random photo of a dragon off of the internet that you like the position of, or a quick sketch you do yourself. I can do 3/4 views
~Payment will be due after I have completed the art. Messages are the best way to deliver payment.

Payments: ~I will accept art trades of similar value!~
Option 1: 50k treasure or 50 gems
Option 2: 75k treasure or 75 gems
Option 3: 100k treasure or 100 gems
Option 4: 125k treasure or 125 gems
Option 5: 65k treasure or 65 gems
Option 6: 100k treasure or 100 gems
Option 7: 200k treasure or 200 gems
Backgrounds are an extra 25k treasure or 25 gems, adding in a dragon's familiar is an extra 5k treasure.

Or - Check out my wishlist and items on there can be traded for art:
Strange Chest (x1) is equivalent to Option 1
Gene Scroll (x1) (Poison, Toxin, Savannah, Safari, Pinstripe, Trail, Falcon) will get you Option 3
Old Holiday Apparel (x1) is equivalent Option 2
Unhatched eggs will get you Option 4 + Background
Black Aviator coat will get you Option 3 + Background
Golden Idol (fam) will get you Option 5 + Background
Any Floracat + Another fam will get you Option 1
Skins:
Holiday themed: (After 2015) Option 1, (Before 2015) Option 2 + Backdrop

Please let me know if you feel pricing is unfair or art is not good enough for you, and I am happy to refund, barter, or redraw.

Fill this out to order!:
Dragon Name:
Photo of Dragon:
Position reference/sketch (optional):
Payment type preferred:
*Date you would like it done by (optional):

*Please give me at least a week. I have school, and I put my best work into these. Each piece can sometimes take up to 5 hours total to finish (for Options 4+)

Example:
(Option 2 with no background)
1qyb3u.jpg

Bear in mind, this is older art (from like 2 years ago sorry I don't have newer refs saved XD). You will receive a piece of greater size on a better program, to ensure less 'pixeliness'.

Pinglist:
1. @HollowedAngel777
-7 line art full body
2. @NoDragonHere
-Option 7
3. OPEN
4. ---
5. ---
6. ---
7. ---
8. ---
9. ---
10. ---
Visit my art shop! [Commissions are on sale!]
70YmvCZ.png
Spots are open! Accepting first three!
Spots are open! Accepting first three!
70YmvCZ.png
Bump!
Bump!
70YmvCZ.png
Bump!
Bump!
70YmvCZ.png
[center]@GadgetTheLion [b]Dragon Name: [/b]Regal [b]Photo of Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=73093&tab=dragon&did=12620760][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/126208/12620760.png[/img][/url] [b]Position ref/sketch[/b]: Just a lineart headshot please! He has several headshots in his bio you can use as a ref if you want! You can leave off his apparel if you want, or if you could include it I'd be willing to pay a little extra for it! It's up to you though, I don't mind either way! ^^ I'd like his eyes to be red if possible too please! c: [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems! [b]*Date you would preferably like it done by (optional):[/b] No rush, whenever you get the chance to do it! [/center]
@GadgetTheLion

Dragon Name: Regal

Photo of Dragon: 12620760.png

Position ref/sketch:
Just a lineart headshot please!
He has several headshots in his bio you can use as a ref if you want!
You can leave off his apparel if you want, or if you could include it I'd be willing to pay a little extra for it! It's up to you though, I don't mind either way! ^^
I'd like his eyes to be red if possible too please! c:

Payment type: Gems!

*Date you would preferably like it done by (optional):
No rush, whenever you get the chance to do it!
CLu4BqN.png
@Asina
Alrighty!
Eyes won’t matter because I’ll do apparel! :D
You’re on the ping list for completions so I’ll ping you when I finish :)
@Asina
Alrighty!
Eyes won’t matter because I’ll do apparel! :D
You’re on the ping list for completions so I’ll ping you when I finish :)
70YmvCZ.png
bump!
bump!
70YmvCZ.png
Bump!
Bump!
70YmvCZ.png
bump :3
bump :3