Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ------------------The Sornieth Spellbook
1 2
[center][size=6][size=5][font=century]The Sornieth Spellbook[/font][/size][/size][/center] [i][size=4][font=century]For mages of more [/i]exotic[i] tastes, we offer a glimpse into the Under-Annals, a spellstore whose shelves shift and fold through the space beyond the everyday. If you're dissatisfied with more [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2335403]mundane magics[/url], perhaps this place will suit you?[/i] [columns][size=4][b]What's this, then?[/b][/size] ----- The paid sister-shop to the free [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2335403]Sornieth Spellbook[/url], cousin to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2284591]Annals[/url]. This thread really only makes sense in the context of its sister. Advantages of doing paid spells: [LIST] [*]Your spell is [i]yours[/i], not published for public use. [*]No "enforced balancing." Go ahead and kill a planet! [*]Spells can be as specific as you like. [*]You control what you get. [/LIST] Downside: not free. C'est la vie. [size=4][b]How do I commission a spell?[/b][/size] ----- Ping your chosen author, including (at minimum) a few words describing what the spell should do. You might also mention elemental affinity, what dragon it's for, whether you want a full accompanying ritual, what sort of poem the spell is (if any), downsides to using it, etc. [nextcol][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/7/7f/Sparkle_Nymph.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/a/a4/Magic_Nymph.png[/img][nextcol][size=4][b]What will this cost me?[/b][/size] ----- Depends on the author you pick. This is really just so we can keep requests together. [size=4][b]Rules and Disclaimers[/b][/size] ----- [LIST] [*]Authors reserve the right to decline orders. [*]Keep within ToS, please [*]Please be kind to your chosen author. Most of us do this for fun! [/LIST] [size=4][b]Examples[/b][/size] ----- >>[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2335403]To the Public Spellbook[/url]<<
The Sornieth Spellbook

For mages of more exotic tastes, we offer a glimpse into the Under-Annals, a spellstore whose shelves shift and fold through the space beyond the everyday. If you're dissatisfied with more mundane magics, perhaps this place will suit you?

What's this, then?

The paid sister-shop to the free Sornieth Spellbook, cousin to the Annals. This thread really only makes sense in the context of its sister. Advantages of doing paid spells:
  • Your spell is yours, not published for public use.
  • No "enforced balancing." Go ahead and kill a planet!
  • Spells can be as specific as you like.
  • You control what you get.
Downside: not free. C'est la vie.

How do I commission a spell?

Ping your chosen author, including (at minimum) a few words describing what the spell should do. You might also mention elemental affinity, what dragon it's for, whether you want a full accompanying ritual, what sort of poem the spell is (if any), downsides to using it, etc.
Sparkle_Nymph.png

Magic_Nymph.png What will this cost me?

Depends on the author you pick. This is really just so we can keep requests together.

Rules and Disclaimers
  • Authors reserve the right to decline orders.
  • Keep within ToS, please
  • Please be kind to your chosen author. Most of us do this for fun!

Examples

>>To the Public Spellbook<<
cL9yafY.gif
...and open!
...and open!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

Could I get a spell focused on growing flowers on where they shouldn't grow? (It's for a dragon who thoroughly enjoys flowers (and gardens in general), but lives in rotrock rim). With a spell, some sort of ritual, and an ending 'side effects may include...'.
@Oranitha

Could I get a spell focused on growing flowers on where they shouldn't grow? (It's for a dragon who thoroughly enjoys flowers (and gardens in general), but lives in rotrock rim). With a spell, some sort of ritual, and an ending 'side effects may include...'.
wxkj4.gif
@Necromonger Absolutely! That being said, your request is general enough that it could be fulfilled for free on the sister thread, if you'd prefer.
@Necromonger Absolutely! That being said, your request is general enough that it could be fulfilled for free on the sister thread, if you'd prefer.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha I figured it was fairly general, but I did want the spell to be mine, and have a more first person feel (like the dragon it's for wrote it). I'm fine with paying for the spell :)
@Oranitha I figured it was fairly general, but I did want the spell to be mine, and have a more first person feel (like the dragon it's for wrote it). I'm fine with paying for the spell :)
wxkj4.gif
@Necromonger Whoa jeez I completely missed your ping! I'm so sorry about that, I promise I didn't intend to cut and run. Assuming you're still up for this (I wouldn't at all be offended if you weren't), just let me know and I'll get to work.

SELF NOTE: handling through PMs, don't mark as incomplete.

DOUBLE SELF NOTE: complete!
@Necromonger Whoa jeez I completely missed your ping! I'm so sorry about that, I promise I didn't intend to cut and run. Assuming you're still up for this (I wouldn't at all be offended if you weren't), just let me know and I'll get to work.

SELF NOTE: handling through PMs, don't mark as incomplete.

DOUBLE SELF NOTE: complete!
cL9yafY.gif
@After

note to self: come back here later and get a thing >u>
@After

note to self: come back here later and get a thing >u>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Oranitha

Is this still a thing I can order from?
@Oranitha

Is this still a thing I can order from?
@Hatta Sure is! Though there is a free version of the thread here. This one should only be used if you need one of the 4 bulleted things in the first post and also have a spellwriter in mind (I'm not the only one available)
@Hatta Sure is! Though there is a free version of the thread here. This one should only be used if you need one of the 4 bulleted things in the first post and also have a spellwriter in mind (I'm not the only one available)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

I've requested free spells from you before, and I've been very pleased with the results, so I was thinking maybe I could order something from you again. I have a very specific request though, so maybe we could continue this in a PM?
@Oranitha

I've requested free spells from you before, and I've been very pleased with the results, so I was thinking maybe I could order something from you again. I have a very specific request though, so maybe we could continue this in a PM?
1 2