Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
@Weenyah Cool! I'll send them in the next few minutes, but I wanted to let you know I'm in no hurry for them to go if they need to "board" for a little bit. Thanks!
@Weenyah Cool! I'll send them in the next few minutes, but I wanted to let you know I'm in no hurry for them to go if they need to "board" for a little bit. Thanks!
s1cIu80.png
@Crateshya [b]Username:[/b] brokenstone [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26123519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261236/26123519_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Iridescent, current, glimmer [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] NA [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] Starseer's emblem, Starlight cloak [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] NA [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] Untamed banner [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] Starseer's Sash (recolor from Illuminated Sash) [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] NA [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] NA [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] NA [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] NA [b]Additional notes:[/b] [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] Base 65 levels, +48 for a total of 113 levels? Edit: Do I send the lvls directly to you or to an attendant?
@Crateshya
Username: brokenstone
Dragon:
26123519_350.png

Complete Genes: Iridescent, current, glimmer
Festival Apparel: NA
Complete Apparel: Starseer's emblem, Starlight cloak
Complete Accent/Skin: NA
Sponsoring Apparel?: Untamed banner
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: Starseer's Sash (recolor from Illuminated Sash)
Pidgeot Crest Change?: NA
Pidgeot Eye Marking: NA
Shadow Layer Color: NA
Line Layer Color: NA
Additional notes:

Total Level Cost: Base 65 levels, +48 for a total of 113 levels?

Edit: Do I send the lvls directly to you or to an attendant?
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@Chrisondra, @Clya, @Galaxial, @Limelight

Hello there! Just pinging you guys to remind you I haven't yet received any levels yet for your Goat/Rabbit adopts- don't worry, you've still got til the end of the week! But I want to remind you all before fodder prices do too much more skyrocketing!

Links to Order Posts:
Link to IlluminEARLI order tracking

Please comment/ping me on THIS thread right here if you have any questions/ concerns/ comments! (It's the thread we're on right now). I'd like to not bump the EARLI thread anymore since it's closed, but don't worry, your discounts are all still valid :D
@Chrisondra, @Clya, @Galaxial, @Limelight

Hello there! Just pinging you guys to remind you I haven't yet received any levels yet for your Goat/Rabbit adopts- don't worry, you've still got til the end of the week! But I want to remind you all before fodder prices do too much more skyrocketing!

Links to Order Posts:
Link to IlluminEARLI order tracking

Please comment/ping me on THIS thread right here if you have any questions/ concerns/ comments! (It's the thread we're on right now). I'd like to not bump the EARLI thread anymore since it's closed, but don't worry, your discounts are all still valid :D
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
@Brokenstone everything looks good! I can take the levels or you can send to an online receiver if I'm labelled as offline. I'll go ahead and get you added to the spreadsheet!

Edit: Oops, had to make sure the math was solid. It should be 119 (+3 levels for each completed apparel). 65 + 3 + 3 + 8 (sash) + 40 (banner)!
@Brokenstone everything looks good! I can take the levels or you can send to an online receiver if I'm labelled as offline. I'll go ahead and get you added to the spreadsheet!

Edit: Oops, had to make sure the math was solid. It should be 119 (+3 levels for each completed apparel). 65 + 3 + 3 + 8 (sash) + 40 (banner)!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

Oh sorry forgot about the completed apparel :U
Rounding it up to 12 level 10 dragons :3
@crateshya

Oh sorry forgot about the completed apparel :U
Rounding it up to 12 level 10 dragons :3
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
[b]Artist[/b]: @ColoradoBlues [b]Request[/b]: Animal Crossing Customs (x2) [b]Reference(s)[/b]: Zero [img]http://i.imgur.com/Y2fsVh3m.jpg[/img] Other references for Zero can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=147294&tab=dragon&did=29044843]in this dragon’s bio.[/url] Null [img]http://i.imgur.com/jsWcmcTm.jpg[/img] Other references for Null can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=147294&tab=dragon&did=29049115]in this dragon’s bio.[/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 100kT and 100 Gems [b]Other info[/b]: If you need any other info, just ping or PM me! I’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Artist: @ColoradoBlues
Request: Animal Crossing Customs (x2)
Reference(s):

Zero
Y2fsVh3m.jpg
Other references for Zero can be found in this dragon’s bio.

Null
jsWcmcTm.jpg
Other references for Null can be found in this dragon’s bio.

Payment: 100kT and 100 Gems
Other info: If you need any other info, just ping or PM me! I’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Forum-Signature.png
@Playerpichu
Awesome! Send the payment when you're ready! I've got you on my list!
@Playerpichu
Awesome! Send the payment when you're ready! I've got you on my list!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Crateshya

Ohhhhhh these are tempting. *eyes*

A question though! Are you only accepting one dragon per spot? Because I've got a pair I'd love to have you do, but it would be sad if they were on their own. XD

And if you were willing to do two, what would be an approximate value on these two:

Jacquerin: Iri/Shim/Underbelly, sponsored apparel: Astonishing Sweater & Laureate's Cap, completed apparel: celadon silk sash. N/A everything else.

Clarigale: Iri/Shim/Basic*, wearing full set of celadon silks with fillet instead of veil. N/A everything else.

*Clarigale is a bit of a project. I'm planning on getting him runes, and I'd love to have his runes included, but the trouble is his accent covers his feet so I don't get the blue feet effect. But you're not doing accents. So would there be a way to do runes *just* with the actual runes and not the blue everywhere else? (if that makes sense.)

I know this is super complicated; I'm sorry!!
@Crateshya

Ohhhhhh these are tempting. *eyes*

A question though! Are you only accepting one dragon per spot? Because I've got a pair I'd love to have you do, but it would be sad if they were on their own. XD

And if you were willing to do two, what would be an approximate value on these two:

Jacquerin: Iri/Shim/Underbelly, sponsored apparel: Astonishing Sweater & Laureate's Cap, completed apparel: celadon silk sash. N/A everything else.

Clarigale: Iri/Shim/Basic*, wearing full set of celadon silks with fillet instead of veil. N/A everything else.

*Clarigale is a bit of a project. I'm planning on getting him runes, and I'd love to have his runes included, but the trouble is his accent covers his feet so I don't get the blue feet effect. But you're not doing accents. So would there be a way to do runes *just* with the actual runes and not the blue everywhere else? (if that makes sense.)

I know this is super complicated; I'm sorry!!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Aurax
I. Am. In. Love. Thank you so much!! :D
@Aurax
I. Am. In. Love. Thank you so much!! :D
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror glad you like it! :D
@EclipseMirror glad you like it! :D
bZOQYBz.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38