Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Olvaldi's Recipe Sheets [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Arinyl
Gosh I love this!
Username : AvatarMars
Type of recipe page : half page
Region of the clan, and type of land : The wandering contagion of plague, an dry area with a higher altitude than most of the region.
Type of clan/traditions : They are all that remains of a once powerful clan that conquered vast areas of land, but was destroyed by the plaguebringer for their hubris.
Type of cooking : A mix between scraping together what they can and ancient culture
Breed of the dragons : Mostly mirrors and guardians.
Do you like some bread: No
@Arinyl
Gosh I love this!
Username : AvatarMars
Type of recipe page : half page
Region of the clan, and type of land : The wandering contagion of plague, an dry area with a higher altitude than most of the region.
Type of clan/traditions : They are all that remains of a once powerful clan that conquered vast areas of land, but was destroyed by the plaguebringer for their hubris.
Type of cooking : A mix between scraping together what they can and ancient culture
Breed of the dragons : Mostly mirrors and guardians.
Do you like some bread: No
Plague_Banner.png
@Arinyl
im sorry, this response was so late! thank you so much, as said, it was worth the wait!
@Arinyl
im sorry, this response was so late! thank you so much, as said, it was worth the wait!
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen @LaughingZuru Aaaah I'm glad you like them!! ;u;

@lizzytiki @AvatarMars I'm currently working on my other shop commissions, and on the last recipe page I had to do, after that I'll work on yours!
@Braixen @LaughingZuru Aaaah I'm glad you like them!! ;u;

@lizzytiki @AvatarMars I'm currently working on my other shop commissions, and on the last recipe page I had to do, after that I'll work on yours!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
[So so sorry for the sudden ping on the pinglist, and the wait... I just found my sketchbook that was lost in my room orz. I'm an idiot, sorry again, your orders will be done I promise! ;u;]
Of course if you want refund I can do it! ;u;
[So so sorry for the sudden ping on the pinglist, and the wait... I just found my sketchbook that was lost in my room orz. I'm an idiot, sorry again, your orders will be done I promise! ;u;]
Of course if you want refund I can do it! ;u;
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
oh, long time no see, Arinyl!

of course i would love it if i get my order :D
oh, long time no see, Arinyl!

of course i would love it if i get my order :D
KVbkgOZ.png
I don't mind waiting!
I don't mind waiting!
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
Username : VelveteenVixen

Type of recipe page : one recipe or + / one line / half page / full page

Region of the clan, and type of land : We live in the mountain range connecting the Zephyr Steppes the the Reedcliff Ascent; we do have access to Windstar bay, but our home is in the cliffsides.

Type of clan/traditions : Right now our little clan is more of a large family than a city or a town, so our cooking is primarily done by a few select dragons, though everyone is welcome to contribute. Many of our dragons come from all different walks of life, so even though there is a very prominent

Type of cooking : For this recipe I'd love something very soul/comfort food; our chef Gladys is a nature dragon so her meals are all made with a lot of love. Because of our status and location in the Windflight, we use a lot of eastern/Asiatic foods in our cooking. Wild rice, duck, grasshoppers, fresh fish, and ginger are just a few of the ingredients we have access to.

Breed of the dragons : We have almost every breed of dragon in our ranks, but the clan is most heavily composed of faes, imperials, and skydancers.

Do you like some bread: yes/not today, but I might take you up on that in the future!

Any other wishes? If this dish could be something like soup, curry, stew, or gumbo, that'd be awesome! That'll be all for this order, but I'll definitely be back in the future!
Username : VelveteenVixen

Type of recipe page : one recipe or + / one line / half page / full page

Region of the clan, and type of land : We live in the mountain range connecting the Zephyr Steppes the the Reedcliff Ascent; we do have access to Windstar bay, but our home is in the cliffsides.

Type of clan/traditions : Right now our little clan is more of a large family than a city or a town, so our cooking is primarily done by a few select dragons, though everyone is welcome to contribute. Many of our dragons come from all different walks of life, so even though there is a very prominent

Type of cooking : For this recipe I'd love something very soul/comfort food; our chef Gladys is a nature dragon so her meals are all made with a lot of love. Because of our status and location in the Windflight, we use a lot of eastern/Asiatic foods in our cooking. Wild rice, duck, grasshoppers, fresh fish, and ginger are just a few of the ingredients we have access to.

Breed of the dragons : We have almost every breed of dragon in our ranks, but the clan is most heavily composed of faes, imperials, and skydancers.

Do you like some bread: yes/not today, but I might take you up on that in the future!

Any other wishes? If this dish could be something like soup, curry, stew, or gumbo, that'd be awesome! That'll be all for this order, but I'll definitely be back in the future!
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
@VelveteenVixen Oh shoot I forgot this shop was still open//
Your ordering is very good! Since it's only one recipe, I'm surely gonna make it slightly bigger, like with more ingredients, if it's okay with you c:

Don't send the payment yet, tho, just send a CR that I'll accept when the job is done! I... have trouble working on those, lately orz
@VelveteenVixen Oh shoot I forgot this shop was still open//
Your ordering is very good! Since it's only one recipe, I'm surely gonna make it slightly bigger, like with more ingredients, if it's okay with you c:

Don't send the payment yet, tho, just send a CR that I'll accept when the job is done! I... have trouble working on those, lately orz
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
//pats
That's fine with me! After your commission at my shop I couldn't help but investigate! <3
Should I sent the CR now or wait until you let me know?
//pats
That's fine with me! After your commission at my shop I couldn't help but investigate! <3
Should I sent the CR now or wait until you let me know?
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
@VelveteenVixen Ahah yeah I do the same don't worry x)

Hmm... Send the CR, I'll accept it when the commission will be done c:
@VelveteenVixen Ahah yeah I do the same don't worry x)

Hmm... Send the CR, I'll accept it when the commission will be done c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl