Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Olvaldi's Recipe Sheets [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@catato @LaughingZuru @Braixen sorry for the wait, and lil update : I will go to my grandparents house today, and there are no internet connection over there ;;n;; But my grandma is a great cooker, so she'll help me find plenty of recipes for your pages! When I'll be back, in thursday, all of your pages will be done! c:
Hope they will be worth the wait!
@catato @LaughingZuru @Braixen sorry for the wait, and lil update : I will go to my grandparents house today, and there are no internet connection over there ;;n;; But my grandma is a great cooker, so she'll help me find plenty of recipes for your pages! When I'll be back, in thursday, all of your pages will be done! c:
Hope they will be worth the wait!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl Thank you for the update, they will be more than wort the wait and have fun with your grandmother!
@Arinyl Thank you for the update, they will be more than wort the wait and have fun with your grandmother!
NFSZSxV.gif
@Arinyl,
I hope you enjoy your time at your grandparents! Take your time, I can wait! :>
@Arinyl,
I hope you enjoy your time at your grandparents! Take your time, I can wait! :>
JAufpfb.gif
@Arinyl thank you for the update! enjoy your time over at your grandparents' place!
@Arinyl thank you for the update! enjoy your time over at your grandparents' place!
KVbkgOZ.png
@Arinyl
Username : lizzytiki
Type of recipe page : Full page

Region of the clan, and type of land : We're a water flight clan based on an island that is the centre of quite a few merchant and trading operations which outsource to the most of the flights that line the sea of a thousand currents

Type of clan/traditions : They're a clan of merchants and traders, some taking to the sea in boats to exchange items between different clans that live on islands and clans living on different flights shores while others stay on their main island, selling items from their stalls.

Type of cooking : Lots of street-food, foods that you can eat on the go and not need a plate. Some of the main vendors include a small bakery, a tea shop, a kebab place etc

Breed of the dragons : Mostly Meat and Insect based diets
Do you like some bread: Yes please!
Any other wishes: Nope
@Arinyl
Username : lizzytiki
Type of recipe page : Full page

Region of the clan, and type of land : We're a water flight clan based on an island that is the centre of quite a few merchant and trading operations which outsource to the most of the flights that line the sea of a thousand currents

Type of clan/traditions : They're a clan of merchants and traders, some taking to the sea in boats to exchange items between different clans that live on islands and clans living on different flights shores while others stay on their main island, selling items from their stalls.

Type of cooking : Lots of street-food, foods that you can eat on the go and not need a plate. Some of the main vendors include a small bakery, a tea shop, a kebab place etc

Breed of the dragons : Mostly Meat and Insect based diets
Do you like some bread: Yes please!
Any other wishes: Nope
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@lizzytiki Thanks for your ordering! Your page will be done after the holidays, you know how busy we can get during these ahah!!
@lizzytiki Thanks for your ordering! Your page will be done after the holidays, you know how busy we can get during these ahah!!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl
Thank you! Hope you have a good holidays take as long as you like! When would you like me to send payment
@Arinyl
Thank you! Hope you have a good holidays take as long as you like! When would you like me to send payment
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@Arinyl Hello! I hope you've had a wonderful holiday season, I was just wondering if you had any updates? No rush!
@Arinyl Hello! I hope you've had a wonderful holiday season, I was just wondering if you had any updates? No rush!
NFSZSxV.gif
@Braixen @LaughingZuru here we go, your commissons are done! Sorry again for the wait, and hope it will look good for you two! I had fun making those c: For @Braixen [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/02/2/1515468430-food-2.png[/img][/center] For @LaughingZuru [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/02/2/1515468067-food.png[/img][/center]
@Braixen @LaughingZuru here we go, your commissons are done! Sorry again for the wait, and hope it will look good for you two! I had fun making those c:

For @Braixen
1515468430-food-2.png

For @LaughingZuru
1515468067-food.png
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png