Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Olvaldi's Recipe Sheets [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/5/1512754015-sans-titre-4.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=4]SLOTS[/size][/b][/center] [center]1- catato [paid] : Full page. 2- lizzytiki [paid] : Full page. 3- AvatarMars : Halp-page. 4- VelveteenVixen : 1 recipe. 5- [i]free[/i][/center] [center][i]"Hmmm... just a lil dot here and... here we go! It's been a while since I drew those type of fi- Oh! I'm so sorry, so so sorry, I was busy drawing this fish you see on the table, here. A specialty from a clan at the South! But, I imagine you didn't came to see a cooked fish, right?"[/i][/center] [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/5/1512756686-olvaldi-face.png[/img][/center] [center]Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Here, Olvaldi, my traveling merchant, will draw for you a recipe sheets of the specialties of your clan, with the name of the meal! He always do that when he discovers a new clan, then I decided to use this hobby for the right cause![/center] [center][b]How's it work? Let me explain...[/b][/center] [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/5/1512754016-20171208-174855.png[/img][/center] [center]Here is a complete and full page of recipes made by Olvaldi. He made this to show the special recipes of his own clan, of the pirate crew who often pass by, and some recipes of a swamp village he found one day. This kind of pages are really interesting if you want to share recipes of your own! Or maybe you want one of Olvaldi's pages, with discovery in each drawing? It's your choice! [i][b]Speaking of choices...[/b][/i][/center] [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/5/1512757456-ordering-options.png[/img][/center] Like you can see, each page is constitued of four ligns of four drawings/recipes. You can choose between four options (too many four in this room, get out all of you!): [b]1.[/b] One drawing, if you want to order a recipe you had in mind, or just wanted to test the drawing skills of Olvaldi, maybe~ Of course you can order up to three recipes with this option. [b]2.[/b] A simple line, with 4 drawings! You can only ask for one clan's recipes with this option of course. [b]3.[/b] Half page, with 8 drawings instead of 16, and only one clan available again. [b]4.[/b] Full page, all the drawings, the names, with the possibility to do two clans then, like for example 3 lines of your clan and 1 line of a friend's, or a total discovery by Olvaldi! When you choose the look of your page, it's time to go with the prices! Drawing's not always free, I'm afraid... [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/5/1512758107-prices.png[/img][/center] Here's the prices! Olvaldi will accept treasures and gems (at a 1000t:1g ratio), maybe one day he will make a wishlist of what this big boy wants! [center] [b]One recipe =[/b] [i]10kt/10g[/i] [b]Line of 4 recipes =[/b] [i]40kt/40g[/i] [b]Half page =[/b][i] 80kt/80g[/i] [b]Full page =[/b] [i]160kt/160g[/i][/center] Fun fact : for our windy fellows, the full page is [b]150kt/150g[/b]! Because Olvaldi wants to make his flight proud! [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/5/1512759055-bread.png[/img][/center] [center]Here's a lil option we added : the bread! Since there is no item such as bread in Flight Rising, we decided to do it lore friendly! You want a recipe with bread? Give us those items, 10kt/10g, and your bread is on! [item=Grassland Grain] [item=salt] [i]Attention, tho, if your clan is not capable of making his own bread, you can't use this option for the "one recipe", "4 recipes" or "half page recipes" options! But it can be bread from other clans, of course![/i][/center] [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/5/1512760327-how-to-order.png[/img][/center] Here's the ordering chart you'll have to fill if you want to order something! [quote=Ordering chart][b]Username :[/b] [b]Type of recipe page :[/b] one recipe or + / one line / half page / full page [b]Region of the clan, and type of land : [/b]the flight and if it's a swamp, a desert, a forest, a seashore... etc etc [b]Type of clan/traditions :[/b] the basic lore of your clan, it will help me know what to pick more precisely [b]Type of cooking :[/b] a simple "make it burn" cooking style, or an elaborate meal style? Both? Neither of them? [b]Breed of the dragons :[/b] all the dergs in your clan! [b]Do you like some bread:[/b] yes/no [b]Any other wishes?[/b][/quote] [center][b]Have fun ordering those pages, and see you soon in the shop![/b][/center]
1512754015-sans-titre-4.png

SLOTS
1- catato [paid] : Full page.
2- lizzytiki [paid] : Full page.
3- AvatarMars : Halp-page.
4- VelveteenVixen : 1 recipe.
5- free

"Hmmm... just a lil dot here and... here we go! It's been a while since I drew those type of fi- Oh! I'm so sorry, so so sorry, I was busy drawing this fish you see on the table, here. A specialty from a clan at the South! But, I imagine you didn't came to see a cooked fish, right?"
1512756686-olvaldi-face.png
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Here, Olvaldi, my traveling merchant, will draw for you a recipe sheets of the specialties of your clan, with the name of the meal! He always do that when he discovers a new clan, then I decided to use this hobby for the right cause!

How's it work? Let me explain...

1512754016-20171208-174855.png

Here is a complete and full page of recipes made by Olvaldi. He made this to show the special recipes of his own clan, of the pirate crew who often pass by, and some recipes of a swamp village he found one day. This kind of pages are really interesting if you want to share recipes of your own! Or maybe you want one of Olvaldi's pages, with discovery in each drawing? It's your choice!
Speaking of choices...

1512757456-ordering-options.png

Like you can see, each page is constitued of four ligns of four drawings/recipes. You can choose between four options (too many four in this room, get out all of you!):
1. One drawing, if you want to order a recipe you had in mind, or just wanted to test the drawing skills of Olvaldi, maybe~ Of course you can order up to three recipes with this option.
2. A simple line, with 4 drawings! You can only ask for one clan's recipes with this option of course.
3. Half page, with 8 drawings instead of 16, and only one clan available again.
4. Full page, all the drawings, the names, with the possibility to do two clans then, like for example 3 lines of your clan and 1 line of a friend's, or a total discovery by Olvaldi!
When you choose the look of your page, it's time to go with the prices! Drawing's not always free, I'm afraid...

1512758107-prices.png

Here's the prices! Olvaldi will accept treasures and gems (at a 1000t:1g ratio), maybe one day he will make a wishlist of what this big boy wants!
One recipe = 10kt/10g
Line of 4 recipes = 40kt/40g
Half page = 80kt/80g
Full page = 160kt/160g
Fun fact : for our windy fellows, the full page is 150kt/150g! Because Olvaldi wants to make his flight proud!

1512759055-bread.png

Here's a lil option we added : the bread! Since there is no item such as bread in Flight Rising, we decided to do it lore friendly!
You want a recipe with bread? Give us those items, 10kt/10g, and your bread is on!

Attention, tho, if your clan is not capable of making his own bread, you can't use this option for the "one recipe", "4 recipes" or "half page recipes" options! But it can be bread from other clans, of course!

1512760327-how-to-order.png

Here's the ordering chart you'll have to fill if you want to order something!
Ordering chart wrote:
Username :
Type of recipe page : one recipe or + / one line / half page / full page
Region of the clan, and type of land : the flight and if it's a swamp, a desert, a forest, a seashore... etc etc
Type of clan/traditions : the basic lore of your clan, it will help me know what to pick more precisely
Type of cooking : a simple "make it burn" cooking style, or an elaborate meal style? Both? Neither of them?
Breed of the dragons : all the dergs in your clan!
Do you like some bread: yes/no
Any other wishes?
Have fun ordering those pages, and see you soon in the shop!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Andhrimnir's Drinks

| Olvaldi's Recipe Sheets
| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
1552729765-5-fall.gif
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
[center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/4/1512680660-finished-pieces.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/7/1512877458-forelle-recipes.png[/img][/center]
1512680660-finished-pieces.png

1512877458-forelle-recipes.png
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Andhrimnir's Drinks

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
1552729765-5-fall.gif
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
[center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/6/1512816448-ping.png[/img][/center] [center]@catato @lizzytiki @AvatarMars[/center] [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/6/1512813484-affiliates.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2332474][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/4/1512627030-banner.gif[/img][/url][/center]
1512816448-ping.png

1512813484-affiliates.png

1512627030-banner.gif
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Andhrimnir's Drinks

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
1552729765-5-fall.gif
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
~ And here we go, the shop is open! ~
~ And here we go, the shop is open! ~
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Andhrimnir's Drinks

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
1552729765-5-fall.gif
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
Username : Forelle
Type of recipe page : one recipe or + / one lign / half page / full page
Region of the clan, and type of land : The flight lives underneath a city and steals food from there occasionally
Type of clan/traditions : rag-tag with a wendigo, some demons and way too many people who use magic instead of their actual hands
Type of cooking : line of burnt food, line of fancy food but only desserts, line of fruity food, line of "hey this looks nice and I'd like to draw that so this gives me the ability to smuggle something nice into here" food.
Breed of the dragons : ALL
Any other wishes? take 500g thank
Username : Forelle
Type of recipe page : one recipe or + / one lign / half page / full page
Region of the clan, and type of land : The flight lives underneath a city and steals food from there occasionally
Type of clan/traditions : rag-tag with a wendigo, some demons and way too many people who use magic instead of their actual hands
Type of cooking : line of burnt food, line of fancy food but only desserts, line of fruity food, line of "hey this looks nice and I'd like to draw that so this gives me the ability to smuggle something nice into here" food.
Breed of the dragons : ALL
Any other wishes? take 500g thank
pItNY23.gif
@Forelle Your ordering is perfect, it's gonna be done! c: Thank you for your interest!
@Forelle Your ordering is perfect, it's gonna be done! c: Thank you for your interest!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Andhrimnir's Drinks

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
1552729765-5-fall.gif
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl
This is so cute and unique!
Username : braixen
Region of the clan, and type of land : something akin to a neoclassical temple / shrine devoted to an old god - the area surrounding the temple are mostly other ruined buildings ( hewn city ) the temple itself happens to be near the river, which acts as a source of water
Type of clan/traditions : there are two sides of the clan - the old god who formerly lived in the area, with her own group of former followers, which she turned into whatever they are now. and the newer group of scholars ( and other ragtag people with them ) who found the temple / shrine and study about what exactly went down. the scholars after a long day of studies take it easy and relax, they arent the stuffy type. they were more nomadic before coming across this area. or something this is... i havent actually written it down yet formally /dies
Type of cooking : something akin to mid-1870s upper-class dining, perhaps? for example, here and here! sun-dried treats are common as a snack too, so i would imagine that preserved food is important as well?
Breed of the dragons : ...all? :>
Do you like some bread : yes/no
Any other wishes? do I send the payment and bread payment now, or later? o: and please do tell me if i described anything wrong, thank you so much!
@Arinyl
This is so cute and unique!
Username : braixen
Region of the clan, and type of land : something akin to a neoclassical temple / shrine devoted to an old god - the area surrounding the temple are mostly other ruined buildings ( hewn city ) the temple itself happens to be near the river, which acts as a source of water
Type of clan/traditions : there are two sides of the clan - the old god who formerly lived in the area, with her own group of former followers, which she turned into whatever they are now. and the newer group of scholars ( and other ragtag people with them ) who found the temple / shrine and study about what exactly went down. the scholars after a long day of studies take it easy and relax, they arent the stuffy type. they were more nomadic before coming across this area. or something this is... i havent actually written it down yet formally /dies
Type of cooking : something akin to mid-1870s upper-class dining, perhaps? for example, here and here! sun-dried treats are common as a snack too, so i would imagine that preserved food is important as well?
Breed of the dragons : ...all? :>
Do you like some bread : yes/no
Any other wishes? do I send the payment and bread payment now, or later? o: and please do tell me if i described anything wrong, thank you so much!
Clx4Y8l.png
@Braixen Ooh thanks for your order, and your interest! And... yeah, I tried to do something quite original for my first art shop, I'm glad it's a success? c:
Your order is really good, very well described! And yes, I'd like to have the payment before, if that's okay! CR or PM, I don't care .u.
@Braixen Ooh thanks for your order, and your interest! And... yeah, I tried to do something quite original for my first art shop, I'm glad it's a success? c:
Your order is really good, very well described! And yes, I'd like to have the payment before, if that's okay! CR or PM, I don't care .u.
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Andhrimnir's Drinks

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
1552729765-5-fall.gif
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Forelle HERE WE ARE! It was SOOO much fun playing with this page! Like, all the descriptions of Olvaldi, the burnt food... Well, this was a very good first recipe page imo! Thank you so much for this ordering! [center][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/7/1512877458-forelle-recipes.png[/img][/center]
@Forelle HERE WE ARE! It was SOOO much fun playing with this page! Like, all the descriptions of Olvaldi, the burnt food... Well, this was a very good first recipe page imo! Thank you so much for this ordering!

1512877458-forelle-recipes.png
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Andhrimnir's Drinks

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
1552729765-5-fall.gif
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl Wonderful! I have a dragon who runs a shop so a recipe board would be wonderful
Username :
Type of recipe page : I'd love a full page
Region of the clan, and type of land : My clan lies in an aspen grove (northern deciduous forests. Similar to the mid-michigan landscape) and on the Flight Rising map it would lie near the Hewn city between shadow and light realms
Type of clan/traditions : Well, I have a very small clan but their food works are like this:
Quote:
Erza is hands-down the head gardener (well, they let him because he love it and is actually quite skilled) but Chester and Revion help maintain the larger fields and wheat-plots. Thus, plants have become a staple of the clan’s diet. Montie is the one in charge of the aquacultures and fishing in the local rivers, though not a lot of fish come out of it. Similarly, Forester is in charge of forest keeping, and she routinely takes out sick or old prey to control the healthy populations. The caucuses are harvested and their meat is kept (often dried) for the meat eaters in the clan and other consumption. The insect eaters don’t have much of an issue given the woodland environment and the abundance of moths, beetles, and mosquitoes. For the winter months, Gingersnap keeps a few jars of dried worms and roasted crickets in his cabinets.
A lot of the food need for the sixteen members is provided by themselves; however, the majority of the non-plant based foods come through trade. One of the well established trade routes to the Tsunami Flats runs right along the northwestern border and Aashna, the clan Merchant and Courier, brings back goods from his travels. In exchange for various plants, tonics, arts, incense, writing, Icarus’ silks, textiles, and currency the clan trades for foods and goods that are not local or cannot be made within their own means (more often than not, Aashna will bring back a new plant for Erza’s flower garden).
The heavy presence of trade also gave way to Gingersnap’s specialty trade: Cooking and Spices. At least a third of the edible imports consist of coffee beans, teas, and spices for his Bakery and Coffee House. There is not much foot traffic for Gingersnap to sell too--although his shop is well known for quite a distance--so he mainly bakes for his fellow members who stop by for warm drinks and a conversation.
Dragons walking through Julissa’s camp on their way to serve the Shadowbinder often will leave gifts as well, but that accounts for a miniscule amount of the food circulating the clan. The exalted dragons under her care mainly eat Erza’s grain due to its abundance, and the fear of hunting under Forester’s watchful gaze.
Type of cooking : Gingersnap (my clan's baker) is very elaborate. He has a whole book full of different desserts and bread products that he makes from the spices Aashna brings home from his travels. He is one of the few dragons in the area that has a skilled hand in baking (he grinds the raw wheat the clan grows to make flours) and uses cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, cumin, etc. Gingersnap also managed to get his claws on coffee beans (Aashna travels out and buys it for him) so he makes plenty of concoctions with coffee and plant milks.
Do you like some bread: Yes please!! Gingersnap built a mud oven from scratch and he hand-processes Erza's wheats
Any other wishes? If you could gear it to be more of just Gingersnap's specialty recipes I would really appreciate it! There are plenty of other clan recipes, but I would like this to be almost a menu for Gingersnap's shop (so some coffee and tea drinks as well as baked goods please)
@Arinyl Wonderful! I have a dragon who runs a shop so a recipe board would be wonderful
Username :
Type of recipe page : I'd love a full page
Region of the clan, and type of land : My clan lies in an aspen grove (northern deciduous forests. Similar to the mid-michigan landscape) and on the Flight Rising map it would lie near the Hewn city between shadow and light realms
Type of clan/traditions : Well, I have a very small clan but their food works are like this:
Quote:
Erza is hands-down the head gardener (well, they let him because he love it and is actually quite skilled) but Chester and Revion help maintain the larger fields and wheat-plots. Thus, plants have become a staple of the clan’s diet. Montie is the one in charge of the aquacultures and fishing in the local rivers, though not a lot of fish come out of it. Similarly, Forester is in charge of forest keeping, and she routinely takes out sick or old prey to control the healthy populations. The caucuses are harvested and their meat is kept (often dried) for the meat eaters in the clan and other consumption. The insect eaters don’t have much of an issue given the woodland environment and the abundance of moths, beetles, and mosquitoes. For the winter months, Gingersnap keeps a few jars of dried worms and roasted crickets in his cabinets.
A lot of the food need for the sixteen members is provided by themselves; however, the majority of the non-plant based foods come through trade. One of the well established trade routes to the Tsunami Flats runs right along the northwestern border and Aashna, the clan Merchant and Courier, brings back goods from his travels. In exchange for various plants, tonics, arts, incense, writing, Icarus’ silks, textiles, and currency the clan trades for foods and goods that are not local or cannot be made within their own means (more often than not, Aashna will bring back a new plant for Erza’s flower garden).
The heavy presence of trade also gave way to Gingersnap’s specialty trade: Cooking and Spices. At least a third of the edible imports consist of coffee beans, teas, and spices for his Bakery and Coffee House. There is not much foot traffic for Gingersnap to sell too--although his shop is well known for quite a distance--so he mainly bakes for his fellow members who stop by for warm drinks and a conversation.
Dragons walking through Julissa’s camp on their way to serve the Shadowbinder often will leave gifts as well, but that accounts for a miniscule amount of the food circulating the clan. The exalted dragons under her care mainly eat Erza’s grain due to its abundance, and the fear of hunting under Forester’s watchful gaze.
Type of cooking : Gingersnap (my clan's baker) is very elaborate. He has a whole book full of different desserts and bread products that he makes from the spices Aashna brings home from his travels. He is one of the few dragons in the area that has a skilled hand in baking (he grinds the raw wheat the clan grows to make flours) and uses cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, cumin, etc. Gingersnap also managed to get his claws on coffee beans (Aashna travels out and buys it for him) so he makes plenty of concoctions with coffee and plant milks.
Do you like some bread: Yes please!! Gingersnap built a mud oven from scratch and he hand-processes Erza's wheats
Any other wishes? If you could gear it to be more of just Gingersnap's specialty recipes I would really appreciate it! There are plenty of other clan recipes, but I would like this to be almost a menu for Gingersnap's shop (so some coffee and tea drinks as well as baked goods please)
3__by_khaarma_by_laughingzuru-db0vyug.gif .... Hiraeth .... .. . .. .....Theodore ... ..
...Clan Hiraeth -
+3 FR Time -
INFP -
Joke of the Day-
6a185eb565.png
1 2 3 4 5