Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hideki's Art [ open / VGen ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@hideki
I love it!!! thank you so much!! ovo
@hideki
I love it!!! thank you so much!! ovo
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
[indent][size=2]@fitz I'M LATE TO THE PARTY but here's the smug boi. I loved doing his face??? I hope you like him!! ;3; He's transparent, and here's the link to the [url=https://imgur.com/a/kzfha]full size + the 600px wide[/url] one. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QtBRBy2.png[/img]
@fitz

I'M LATE TO THE PARTY but here's the smug boi. I loved doing his face??? I hope you like him!! ;3; He's transparent, and here's the link to the full size + the 600px wide one.

QtBRBy2.png
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
Wow, your art is so cool! Could you please put me on the pinglist?
Wow, your art is so cool! Could you please put me on the pinglist?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
[indent][size=2]@Maila BOP, sorry that took a little while! Here's the [url=https://imgur.com/a/LMAp5]link with the full size[/url]! I hope it looks okay;;; ;v; [img]https://i.imgur.com/Trwb9yt.png[/img]
@Maila

BOP, sorry that took a little while! Here's the link with the full size! I hope it looks okay;;; ;v;

Trwb9yt.png
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki

its beautiful!!! thank you so so so much! :DDD
@Hideki

its beautiful!!! thank you so so so much! :DDD
MiYFQWd.gif
@CanisMajoris @Sickened @Renoki @MoonGoddess @synicals @CrimsonSasaki @Maila @QuetzalQueen

Slots are open! Just a heads up that I will be slow, have projects coming up this week and the next that will be due.
@CanisMajoris @Sickened @Renoki @MoonGoddess @synicals @CrimsonSasaki @Maila @QuetzalQueen

Slots are open! Just a heads up that I will be slow, have projects coming up this week and the next that will be due.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki: I'm interested in getting a colored bust of this lovely girl, but wanted to have pricing confirmation on how much it would cost? If you feel that her overall design is too busy to attempt, then I have others that I can post for consideration. :x I'll most likely be paying in gems.
@Hideki: I'm interested in getting a colored bust of this lovely girl, but wanted to have pricing confirmation on how much it would cost? If you feel that her overall design is too busy to attempt, then I have others that I can post for consideration. :x I'll most likely be paying in gems.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Oh, no her design is actually relatively simple? It'd be 700kt or ... 820g since I use a 1:850 conversion rate.
@mercurialwings

Oh, no her design is actually relatively simple? It'd be 700kt or ... 820g since I use a 1:850 conversion rate.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki: Sounds good to me and I'd like to claim that Colored Bust slot please. :3 I only listed the apparel that I think would show up in a bust/headshot piece.

Dragon Image (BBC Code or Scry): Dragon Link
Drawing Type: Coloured
Apparel: Marigold Flowerfall (a couple petals?), Raven Sylvan Headpiece, Marigold Flower Crown, Golden Silk Veil,
Accent: Golden Coins F SD
Payment: Gems
Extras: Graceful, but not sure if that's something easily done with a headshot piece.

Also, you might want to update your g:t ratio on the front page since you have a 1:900 listed. Might throw some people off.

I'll send payment shortly unless you prefer it at the end.
@Hideki: Sounds good to me and I'd like to claim that Colored Bust slot please. :3 I only listed the apparel that I think would show up in a bust/headshot piece.

Dragon Image (BBC Code or Scry): Dragon Link
Drawing Type: Coloured
Apparel: Marigold Flowerfall (a couple petals?), Raven Sylvan Headpiece, Marigold Flower Crown, Golden Silk Veil,
Accent: Golden Coins F SD
Payment: Gems
Extras: Graceful, but not sure if that's something easily done with a headshot piece.

Also, you might want to update your g:t ratio on the front page since you have a 1:900 listed. Might throw some people off.

I'll send payment shortly unless you prefer it at the end.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Whoops, I forgot I made it that;;; I can leave it at 1:900 for you since it'll come out slightly cheaper in terms of gems LOL;;; (778g)

I can also do candles like I did for the bust above, unless you'd like those omitted.
@mercurialwings

Whoops, I forgot I made it that;;; I can leave it at 1:900 for you since it'll come out slightly cheaper in terms of gems LOL;;; (778g)

I can also do candles like I did for the bust above, unless you'd like those omitted.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32