Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ◊ Flame's Artshop ◊ [CHEAP ADOPTS!!]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hello there, I can't seem to find it noted, but are you currently open?

If so, I am very interested in your chibis! Are you open to doing OCs? :)
Hello there, I can't seem to find it noted, but are you currently open?

If so, I am very interested in your chibis! Are you open to doing OCs? :)
@TuxTheStrayCat

I am unofficially open to doing commissions! As long as the OC is not a human, I would be more than happy to draw something! As for human OCs, the quality might be worse, or the price may be higher :p
@TuxTheStrayCat

I am unofficially open to doing commissions! As long as the OC is not a human, I would be more than happy to draw something! As for human OCs, the quality might be worse, or the price may be higher :p
Artboard-1.png
Sounds good to me! THen how would you feel drawing my sona Stray? You can use the feral pictures as reference :)
Sounds good to me! THen how would you feel drawing my sona Stray? You can use the feral pictures as reference :)
@TuxTheStrayCat

Sure! Would 100~150kt/g be alright?
@TuxTheStrayCat

Sure! Would 100~150kt/g be alright?
Artboard-1.png
Sure! Would you like payment now or after? ^^
Sure! Would you like payment now or after? ^^
@GlitchingFlame very late response srry!
i REALLY love that omg! It's very cute tysm.
@GlitchingFlame very late response srry!
i REALLY love that omg! It's very cute tysm.
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
@TuxTheStrayCat You can send the payment now! It'll be 150kt/g and this is a reference for the quality of art! Anice since there's only one character and not limited to size like this forum sig, there will be more details in shading ^^ [img]https://i.ibb.co/QcPvQRK/custom-forum-sig.png[/img]
@TuxTheStrayCat

You can send the payment now! It'll be 150kt/g and this is a reference for the quality of art! Anice since there's only one character and not limited to size like this forum sig, there will be more details in shading ^^

custom-forum-sig.png
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame Okay, so I just got (literally like 10 minutes ago) the perfect 'derg' for this adopt! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50802076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508021/50802076_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Accent/skin:[/b] Probably gonna count as a skin! He’s basically a corgi with white, feathered, butterfly wings! [b]Species:[/b] Bee [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure! (Idk what the total is gonna be) [b]Others:[/b] Could you make him look as much like his corgi self as you can? If you're willing to make edits to make the base more dog like and/or the wings more feathered, I will gladly pay extra!!
@GlitchingFlame Okay, so I just got (literally like 10 minutes ago) the perfect 'derg' for this adopt!

Dragon:
50802076_350.png

Accent/skin: Probably gonna count as a skin! He’s basically a corgi with white, feathered, butterfly wings!
Species: Bee
Payment type: Treasure! (Idk what the total is gonna be)
Others: Could you make him look as much like his corgi self as you can? If you're willing to make edits to make the base more dog like and/or the wings more feathered, I will gladly pay extra!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur

Ahhh I was just about to discontinue this adopt as well since I am much more satisfied with my other adopts under my signature link..but no worries! I can definitely do one more ^^

So wups I had to read your description four times, and from my understanding, you'd basically disregard the mirror and instead do an adopt based on the corgi?

At this point, I don't know what to do, so I'll price it like this, if that's alright:

Base: 25kt
Modifications (wings and fur):15kt
Optional balloon since I'm going to discontinue this and don't really care for efficiency anymore :p : 30kt
@Alskasaur

Ahhh I was just about to discontinue this adopt as well since I am much more satisfied with my other adopts under my signature link..but no worries! I can definitely do one more ^^

So wups I had to read your description four times, and from my understanding, you'd basically disregard the mirror and instead do an adopt based on the corgi?

At this point, I don't know what to do, so I'll price it like this, if that's alright:

Base: 25kt
Modifications (wings and fur):15kt
Optional balloon since I'm going to discontinue this and don't really care for efficiency anymore :p : 30kt
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame Ooo, just in time then!! And yes exactly, just a Corgi, no mirrors in sight!! ;3

If you really don’t mind doing the balloon as well, that would be amazing!! I’ll send you 70kt asap! Would you prefer that sent in a crossroads or a PM?
@GlitchingFlame Ooo, just in time then!! And yes exactly, just a Corgi, no mirrors in sight!! ;3

If you really don’t mind doing the balloon as well, that would be amazing!! I’ll send you 70kt asap! Would you prefer that sent in a crossroads or a PM?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18