Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | taunt's writings [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
[center] [img]https://cdnw.nickpic.host/o1UenO.png[/img] hi i'm taunt and i'm here to bring you the GOOD STORIES (tm). info: 1. i'll write anything that isn't hateful / discriminatory (and a few other things); pm me for my discord if you want to discuss something privately (aka, anything you shouldn't talk about on fr, lol). 2. i require [b]half[/b] the payment up front, to ensure that, if you decide to back out, i'll at least have made some profit on my work. 3. all stories, when finished, will be sent in a google docs link through pm. i don't do coding, but if you need help placing text in a bio code, i can format it for you. 4. please credit me saying who the writing belongs to, and with a link to my profile. 5. i take gems at a 1:850 ratio. 6. most things are usually finished in a span of 1-2 weeks, depending on length.[/center]
o1UenO.png
hi i'm taunt and i'm here to bring you the GOOD STORIES (tm).

info:

1. i'll write anything that isn't hateful / discriminatory (and a few other things); pm me for my discord if you want to discuss something privately (aka, anything you shouldn't talk about on fr, lol).
2. i require half the payment up front, to ensure that, if you decide to back out, i'll at least have made some profit on my work.
3. all stories, when finished, will be sent in a google docs link through pm. i don't do coding, but if you need help placing text in a bio code, i can format it for you.
4. please credit me saying who the writing belongs to, and with a link to my profile.
5. i take gems at a 1:850 ratio.
6. most things are usually finished in a span of 1-2 weeks, depending on length.
payment:
i charge 500t per word. i understand that this is higher than some, but i'd like to think my writing is fairly nice quality, and other methods of getting money here don't really bode with me so this is. my main thing.

i will also take payment in the form of eggs; ice eggs and light eggs are a+ but the others are good too. i value them at 200kt.

i might take usd, but uh, hmu?

if you have ks items (not skins), or a g1 imp (hah), or certain g1 doubles, i will slave away for u. pls.
payment:
i charge 500t per word. i understand that this is higher than some, but i'd like to think my writing is fairly nice quality, and other methods of getting money here don't really bode with me so this is. my main thing.

i will also take payment in the form of eggs; ice eggs and light eggs are a+ but the others are good too. i value them at 200kt.

i might take usd, but uh, hmu?

if you have ks items (not skins), or a g1 imp (hah), or certain g1 doubles, i will slave away for u. pls.
EXAMPLES:

my own dragons, or finished orders. more will come as i work on my own lair / get more coms.

dione | sovereignty

finished orders:

dya | aura

slots

(wont do more than 3 dragons for one slot, btw)

form:

put ur dragons code first here pls.
basic rundown: just a basic description, and an idea of what you want, for me to run off on.
ideal wordcount:
payment: treasure, gems, items, ect

pinglist:
EXAMPLES:

my own dragons, or finished orders. more will come as i work on my own lair / get more coms.

dione | sovereignty

finished orders:

dya | aura

slots

(wont do more than 3 dragons for one slot, btw)

form:

put ur dragons code first here pls.
basic rundown: just a basic description, and an idea of what you want, for me to run off on.
ideal wordcount:
payment: treasure, gems, items, ect

pinglist:

AND WE'RE OPEN

@cedric

u wanted a ping bb

AND WE'RE OPEN

@cedric

u wanted a ping bb
-
-
-