Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bios for Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Bios for Dragons!
(Yes we're open I just never bump the thread!)

Welcome to my lore shop!
Below are the rules/ services I do here along with examples of past bios.

Lore:

- I will write normally 2-3 paragraphs but can do more
- It's 10kt per 100 words
- You can provide information for what you want in the bio or general ideas
- Including if you'd like to use canon FR lore or free reign
- Fandom based dragon bios are accepted/ written
- I would ask you please provide the fandom and any links for that character's information
- This includes if you'd like it incorporated into FR lore or not
-I also have a right to refuse a fandragon if I don't think I can properly portray them!

Examples:
1, 2, 3

Coding:

- I can code a bio for you using images you provide
-can also be from f2u threads on FR
- I would also ask that you tell me somewhat of the design you're after
- This would be 30kt per coded bio
- subject to increase depending on how challenging it is

Examples:
1, 2, 3, 4

Slots:

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

If the slots are full you can be asked to be put on the ping list to be notified it once slots open up again!

Payment:
- The costs are listed above and reiterated below
- 10kt or 10g per 100 words for a bio
-30kt or 30g base price for coding
- The treasure gem ratio here is 1:1000
- I accept items off my wishlist
- Please send payment via Pm or a 1-way Cr after I Pm you the bio/cost.
- You can pay me half before and half after I'm done if you wish but it isn't necessary
-Note that if you don't pay after I send the code/bio I have the right to refuse you service in the future

Other:

- If your dragon came from my hatchery it is eligible for a free blurb of lore!
- This offer only gives a paragraph or two of lore!
- To protect against scams I will check to see if it's a dragon from my pairs before accepting the order
(note that it must be directly from the pair, not a distant relation)

Please PING me!
Bios for Dragons!
(Yes we're open I just never bump the thread!)

Welcome to my lore shop!
Below are the rules/ services I do here along with examples of past bios.

Lore:

- I will write normally 2-3 paragraphs but can do more
- It's 10kt per 100 words
- You can provide information for what you want in the bio or general ideas
- Including if you'd like to use canon FR lore or free reign
- Fandom based dragon bios are accepted/ written
- I would ask you please provide the fandom and any links for that character's information
- This includes if you'd like it incorporated into FR lore or not
-I also have a right to refuse a fandragon if I don't think I can properly portray them!

Examples:
1, 2, 3

Coding:

- I can code a bio for you using images you provide
-can also be from f2u threads on FR
- I would also ask that you tell me somewhat of the design you're after
- This would be 30kt per coded bio
- subject to increase depending on how challenging it is

Examples:
1, 2, 3, 4

Slots:

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

If the slots are full you can be asked to be put on the ping list to be notified it once slots open up again!

Payment:
- The costs are listed above and reiterated below
- 10kt or 10g per 100 words for a bio
-30kt or 30g base price for coding
- The treasure gem ratio here is 1:1000
- I accept items off my wishlist
- Please send payment via Pm or a 1-way Cr after I Pm you the bio/cost.
- You can pay me half before and half after I'm done if you wish but it isn't necessary
-Note that if you don't pay after I send the code/bio I have the right to refuse you service in the future

Other:

- If your dragon came from my hatchery it is eligible for a free blurb of lore!
- This offer only gives a paragraph or two of lore!
- To protect against scams I will check to see if it's a dragon from my pairs before accepting the order
(note that it must be directly from the pair, not a distant relation)

Please PING me!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Please fill out a form below or I WILL ask you to before giving you an open slot!

Form for LORE:
Code:
@DeathSpecter [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Length of Lore:[/b] [b]Facts or things to include:[/b] [b]Fandragon?:[/b] [i]If so please provide links for info:[/i] [b]Canon or Free reign (in terms of breed/ flight lore to FR)?[/b]

Form for BIO CODE:
Code:
@DeathSpecter [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Theme:[/b] [b]Items or images to include:[/b] [i]Just please note ^images there^ must fit bio size[/i] [b]Location for art/ song links?:[/b] [b]Complex, Simple, or Really Basic:[/b]

Form for BOTH:
Code:
@DeathSpecter [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Length of Lore:[/b] [b]Facts or things to include:[/b] [b]Fandragon?:[/b] [i]If so please provide places for info:[/i] [b]Canon or Free reign (in terms of FR lore)?[/b] [b]Theme:[/b] [b]Items or images to include:[/b] [i]Just please note ^images there^ must fit bio size[/i] [b]Location for art/ song links?:[/b] [b]Complex, Simple, or Really Basic:[/b]
Please fill out a form below or I WILL ask you to before giving you an open slot!

Form for LORE:
Code:
@DeathSpecter [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Length of Lore:[/b] [b]Facts or things to include:[/b] [b]Fandragon?:[/b] [i]If so please provide links for info:[/i] [b]Canon or Free reign (in terms of breed/ flight lore to FR)?[/b]

Form for BIO CODE:
Code:
@DeathSpecter [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Theme:[/b] [b]Items or images to include:[/b] [i]Just please note ^images there^ must fit bio size[/i] [b]Location for art/ song links?:[/b] [b]Complex, Simple, or Really Basic:[/b]

Form for BOTH:
Code:
@DeathSpecter [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Length of Lore:[/b] [b]Facts or things to include:[/b] [b]Fandragon?:[/b] [i]If so please provide places for info:[/i] [b]Canon or Free reign (in terms of FR lore)?[/b] [b]Theme:[/b] [b]Items or images to include:[/b] [i]Just please note ^images there^ must fit bio size[/i] [b]Location for art/ song links?:[/b] [b]Complex, Simple, or Really Basic:[/b]
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
The Pinglist for Slots:

The Pinglist for Slots:

@DeathSpecter Could you please make templates for some of my favorite dragons in my lair? Some already have something written down, (non-lore writing. Kinda just field notes) but I just wanted to see how one of my Derg’s would look with your temples. [b]Can you do something for Bobby? He has a lot of item pictures, as well as gifs. He’s a fan Derg, and it’s up to you if you want to make him some lore. :)[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33326538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333266/33326538_350.png[/img] [/url] ((Forewarning you, my Supernatural lair is a WIP and if a dragon jumps out at you that you’d like to do-don’t hesitate to let me know!))
@DeathSpecter

Could you please make templates for some of my favorite dragons in my lair? Some already have something written down, (non-lore writing. Kinda just field notes) but I just wanted to see how one of my Derg’s would look with your temples.

Can you do something for Bobby? He has a lot of item pictures, as well as gifs. He’s a fan Derg, and it’s up to you if you want to make him some lore. :)

33326538_350.png

((Forewarning you, my Supernatural lair is a WIP and if a dragon jumps out at you that you’d like to do-don’t hesitate to let me know!))
Cute overload! xD
Looking for Gilded Crown for Dean Winchester.
@Incomplete Sure, do you want all the scries in his current bio in the coded one?

(Also, I love Supernatural!)
@Incomplete Sure, do you want all the scries in his current bio in the coded one?

(Also, I love Supernatural!)
@DeathSpecter

Yes please, if it’s possible. :D
@DeathSpecter

Yes please, if it’s possible. :D
Cute overload! xD
@Incomplete It's in this girl's bio if you'd like to take a look at it and see what you think: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37381082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373811/37381082_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Incomplete It's in this girl's bio if you'd like to take a look at it and see what you think:

37381082_350.png

@DeathSpecter

Yes! I love that! 8D thank you so much!
@DeathSpecter

Yes! I love that! 8D thank you so much!
Cute overload! xD
@Incomplete Thanks! Just send A PM or One way Cr with payment and I'll send the coding over to you!

Also, just let me know if you'd like anything else as well!
@Incomplete Thanks! Just send A PM or One way Cr with payment and I'll send the coding over to you!

Also, just let me know if you'd like anything else as well!
@DeathSpecter can you make a bio for [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366527/36652603_350.png[/img]
@DeathSpecter can you make a bio for 36652603_350.png
cSSR9xG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11