Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] commissioned poetry shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@hoghops @LapisDragon17718 thank you both so much!
@hoghops @LapisDragon17718 thank you both so much!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
Woop, accidentally posted this on the wrong page.

@alienjack Could I snag a slot?

Username: Skifter

Dragon/Character: I want it more focused on two dragons and the affair between them. If this is extra, I'm happy to pay!

Word Count: At least 100. I'll pay for however many words you write. :)

Aesthetics, associations, etc.: Could you write a poem for the salacious love affair between my Renatus and Ivera? The whole story is here in his bio. Ivera's bio is here, and should require anything from Kugohl, he's here.
Woop, accidentally posted this on the wrong page.

@alienjack Could I snag a slot?

Username: Skifter

Dragon/Character: I want it more focused on two dragons and the affair between them. If this is extra, I'm happy to pay!

Word Count: At least 100. I'll pay for however many words you write. :)

Aesthetics, associations, etc.: Could you write a poem for the salacious love affair between my Renatus and Ivera? The whole story is here in his bio. Ivera's bio is here, and should require anything from Kugohl, he's here.
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png
@Skifter sure thing! i'll add you to my list :D
@Skifter sure thing! i'll add you to my list :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@Skifter [size=2][indent]we fell so fast that we barely had time to catch our breath before it was snatched from our lungs as we hit the ground. tightrope walking has never been in either of our bloods, a shaky line with no end in sight. i asked if you wanted to play this game with me and you said ‘yes’ with a spark in your eyes that looked more like disease than lightning, but you still managed to strike me. you’re still bubbling up under my skin, a blemish, a beautiful disease that there is no cure for-- what for? why cure something that only kills slowly, sparks rage in his eyes every time he looks at me, like i was the one who made you unholy. everyone knows that chess is a game for two, and you’ve always been less of a pawn and more of a queen. it’s not my fault that you helped me take down that king. (checkmate, lovely.)[/indent][/size] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] i looooove the story that you've crafted with these two! sorry for the wait on this, but i hope you like this poem as much as i enjoyed writing it! [b]word count total is 161, so your total price is 16kT or 16g![/b]
@Skifter

we fell so fast that we barely had time to catch our breath
before it was snatched from our lungs as we hit the ground.
tightrope walking has never been in either of our bloods,
a shaky line with no end in sight. i asked if you wanted to play
this game with me and you said ‘yes’ with a spark in your eyes
that looked more like disease than lightning, but you still managed
to strike me. you’re still bubbling up under my skin, a blemish,
a beautiful disease that there is no cure for-- what for?
why cure something that only kills slowly, sparks rage in his eyes
every time he looks at me, like i was the one who made you
unholy. everyone knows that chess is a game for two,
and you’ve always been less of a pawn and more of a queen.
it’s not my fault that you helped me take down that king.
(checkmate, lovely.)
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
i looooove the story that you've crafted with these two! sorry for the wait on this, but i hope you like this poem as much as i enjoyed writing it!
word count total is 161, so your total price is 16kT or 16g!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack *sCREAMING* I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMGGGGG THE CHESS METAPHOR. THE CHESS!! AGHH. AND THE DISEASE MOTIF. THIS IS SO GOOD OMGGGG I LOVE IT!
@alienjack *sCREAMING* I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMGGGGG THE CHESS METAPHOR. THE CHESS!! AGHH. AND THE DISEASE MOTIF. THIS IS SO GOOD OMGGGG I LOVE IT!
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png
@Skifter aaAAAA thank you so much!!! i'm so happy you like it!!!
@Skifter aaAAAA thank you so much!!! i'm so happy you like it!!!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
Username:Tanni
Dragon/Character:Jazz
Word Count:200
Aesthetics, associations, etc.: He's a mischievous dragon, always joking around and never taking anything seriously. He's energetic and extremely rude which is why he's often in trouble. Little ones absolutely adore him. However ever since that one night which left one of his hind legs permanently disabled and one of his wings broken, he now wanders alone. He's a shadow of his former self, constantly disappearing into the forest at night and returning to the camp in the late afternoon.

@alienjack
Username:Tanni
Dragon/Character:Jazz
Word Count:200
Aesthetics, associations, etc.: He's a mischievous dragon, always joking around and never taking anything seriously. He's energetic and extremely rude which is why he's often in trouble. Little ones absolutely adore him. However ever since that one night which left one of his hind legs permanently disabled and one of his wings broken, he now wanders alone. He's a shadow of his former self, constantly disappearing into the forest at night and returning to the camp in the late afternoon.

@alienjack
CgtyAYW.png
@Tanni adding you to my list :D
@Tanni adding you to my list :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack could I get a slot??
Username:FrozenShard35567
Dragon/Character:brine
Word Count:100
Aesthetics, associations, etc.: prison, ice, devotion, enjoys chess and sparring, death, isolation.(he has a lot more lore in his bio)
@alienjack could I get a slot??
Username:FrozenShard35567
Dragon/Character:brine
Word Count:100
Aesthetics, associations, etc.: prison, ice, devotion, enjoys chess and sparring, death, isolation.(he has a lot more lore in his bio)
R3T9Jmp.png
@FrozenShard35567 adding you to my list c:
@FrozenShard35567 adding you to my list c:
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8