Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] commissioned poetry shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@alienjack Thank you!
@alienjack Thank you!
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
@SylvanMoon [indent]what does one do when zeus and athena with ares and artemis cluster for battle, with thunderbolts crashing for every word, every wise decision, when blood spills like sacrifice and arrows fly like prayers? what does one do when faced with the impossible? become greater. son of a queen, silent hero, do you not already possess all that myths can provide you? with arcane power, eyes that see beyond the veil, with a tongue held in check and a brain brimming with war tactics: become greater. survival is of not the strongest, but the fittest, the tacticians, the ones who read their surroundings and choose to become greater.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] heyo! sooo sorry for how long this took me but i hope you like it c: it's less than 10 words over your requested word count, so [b]your total is 10kT or 10g![/b]
@SylvanMoon
what does one do when zeus and athena
with ares and artemis cluster for battle,
with thunderbolts crashing for every word,
every wise decision, when blood spills like
sacrifice and arrows fly like prayers? what
does one do when faced with the impossible?
become greater. son of a queen, silent hero,
do you not already possess all that myths
can provide you? with arcane power,
eyes that see beyond the veil, with a tongue
held in check and a brain brimming with
war tactics: become greater. survival is of
not the strongest, but the fittest, the tacticians,
the ones who read their surroundings
and choose to become greater.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
heyo! sooo sorry for how long this took me but i hope you like it c:
it's less than 10 words over your requested word count, so your total is 10kT or 10g!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack [b]Username:[/b] LapisDragon17718 [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34145314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341454/34145314_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Word Count:[/b] Around 66 [b]Aesthetics, associations, etc.:[/b] Information about the dragon herself in her bio. You could ask me if you have any other necessary information about her.
@alienjack
Username: LapisDragon17718
Dragon/Character:
34145314_350.png

Word Count: Around 66
Aesthetics, associations, etc.: Information about the dragon herself in her bio. You could ask me if you have any other necessary information about her.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718 adding you to my list (:
@LapisDragon17718 adding you to my list (:
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack Hey! I'm just popping in to say I changed my username. I'm just telling everyone I'm on list's for just as a heads-up. Thank you!
@alienjack Hey! I'm just popping in to say I changed my username. I'm just telling everyone I'm on list's for just as a heads-up. Thank you!
@hoghops okay, sweet, thank you for the heads up :D
@hoghops okay, sweet, thank you for the heads up :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@hoghops [indent]watercolors drift like smoke staining the canvas in browns and greys in blotches and wayward lines until green, green, green roots growing and twisting, bright and stark and purposeful but unpredictable, as life so often is. blow on it like a dandelion and watch the pain scatter and splatter like fireworks: blue, violet, red, filling in all the gaps and missing pieces. i’m missing you to pieces, hoping you find peace in the places you go. the smoke is still drifting through the sky, brown and blue and white, a battlecry. watercolor paint burgundy, bleeding hearts and softly healing misery.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] i really love the description that you gave me for this derg!! she seems so wise. her backstory also sounds interesting but melancholy. hope you like this poem c: it's [b]exactly 100 words, so your total is 10g or 10kT![/b]
@hoghops
watercolors drift like smoke
staining the canvas in browns and greys
in blotches and wayward lines until
green, green, green
roots growing and twisting,
bright and stark and purposeful
but unpredictable, as life so often is.
blow on it like a dandelion
and watch the pain scatter and splatter
like fireworks: blue, violet, red,
filling in all the gaps and missing pieces.
i’m missing you to pieces,
hoping you find peace in the places you
go. the smoke is still drifting
through the sky, brown and blue and white,
a battlecry. watercolor paint burgundy,
bleeding hearts and softly healing misery.
i really love the description that you gave me for this derg!! she seems so wise. her backstory also sounds interesting but melancholy. hope you like this poem c:
it's exactly 100 words, so your total is 10g or 10kT!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@LapisDragon17718 [indent]omen of autumn rain, of thunderstorms and dizzy dark dreams, magician prophetess, scorched black by the wrath of the Sun, why have you come, wrapped in mystery? what follows you? crackling lightning or the snake’s constell- ation, jaw wide? do you bring the gate of the underworld with you, parched, dying? or are you just here to watch the panic as you just work quietly, smiling?[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] hope you like it! i really enjoyed reading about the[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvus_(constellation)#History_and_mythology] corvus constellation [/url]for inspiration, maybe you'll find it interesting as well! [b]total is exactly 66 words, so that'll be 6,600T or 7g![/b]
@LapisDragon17718
omen of autumn rain,
of thunderstorms and
dizzy dark dreams,
magician prophetess,
scorched black by the
wrath of the Sun,
why have you come,
wrapped in mystery?
what follows you?
crackling lightning or
the snake’s constell-
ation, jaw wide?
do you bring the gate
of the underworld with
you, parched, dying?
or are you just here to
watch the panic as you
just work quietly,
smiling?
hope you like it! i really enjoyed reading about the corvus constellation for inspiration, maybe you'll find it interesting as well!
total is exactly 66 words, so that'll be 6,600T or 7g!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack

Sending gems!
@alienjack

Sending gems!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@alienjack I LOVE IT!! TYSM!! Sending it now!
@alienjack I LOVE IT!! TYSM!! Sending it now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8