Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] commissioned poetry shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@chocoapple thanks!! you too :D
@chocoapple thanks!! you too :D
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack [b]Username:[/b] @NotQuiteToxic [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] Licentia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36738783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367388/36738783_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Word Count: [/b]75 (I'll still pay 10g, I just prefer shorter poems) [b]Background/bio, aesthetics, associations, etc.: [/b] Licentia has a few paragraphs in her bio that sum her up pretty well, I'd hate to clutter the thread though. I associate Licentia with deserts, wastelands, crumbling sandstone, earthquakes, bleached bones, lonely children, tattered clothing, the smell of ozone before a storm, hidden depths/powers, cliffs, caves, natural disasters and general forces of nature. "May we stay lost on our way home"-from C'mon by Panic!at the Disco & F.U.N. Licentia; 1. a license, freedom, liberty 2. a liberty which one assumes; boldness, presumption 3. unrestrained liberty, dissoluteness, licentiousness, wantonness
@alienjack
Username: @NotQuiteToxic
Dragon/Character: Licentia

36738783_350.png

Word Count: 75 (I'll still pay 10g, I just prefer shorter poems)
Background/bio, aesthetics, associations, etc.:
Licentia has a few paragraphs in her bio that sum her up pretty well, I'd hate to clutter the thread though.

I associate Licentia with deserts, wastelands, crumbling sandstone, earthquakes, bleached bones, lonely children, tattered clothing, the smell of ozone before a storm, hidden depths/powers, cliffs, caves, natural disasters and general forces of nature.

"May we stay lost on our way home"-from C'mon by Panic!at the Disco & F.U.N.

Licentia;
1. a license, freedom, liberty
2. a liberty which one assumes; boldness, presumption
3. unrestrained liberty, dissoluteness, licentiousness, wantonness
@alienjack
Username: SylvanMoon
Dragon/Character: Tethrax
Word Count: 100
Strategist, tactician. Serious, calm. Can be cruel. Bio is here. Aesthetic... um, battle, espionage, war tactics, royalty, imperious, feared.

If you approve, I will send payment. Thanks!
@alienjack
Username: SylvanMoon
Dragon/Character: Tethrax
Strategist, tactician. Serious, calm. Can be cruel. Bio is here. Aesthetic... um, battle, espionage, war tactics, royalty, imperious, feared.

If you approve, I will send payment. Thanks!
Vj90o7H.png
@SylvanMoon i'll add you to my list :D however, no need to send payment until after i've filled your request, especially because IRL has been hectic so i'm a little behind on orders c:
@SylvanMoon i'll add you to my list :D however, no need to send payment until after i've filled your request, especially because IRL has been hectic so i'm a little behind on orders c:
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack

Thanks for taking my order!
@alienjack

Thanks for taking my order!
Vj90o7H.png
@ThisWayIsNotSafe [indent]sometimes the signs are all there; despite the danger you know you have to answer the call-- you know that there is no one else, no one else to do the job. sometimes-- sometimes you think about asking for a break, but when it comes to curses, when it really comes down to the wire, you know that it’s always down to you. maybe it’s the old magic that has settled deep under your scales; maybe it’s the heroic love, the bravery in your heart that pumps through your veins. maybe it’s the company you keep: none ever more loyal than yours, like knights of a round table. you just hesitate to call yourself king arthur. collect your old emblems, the artifacts filled with power that you are much too noble to ever wield-- power that you are much too noble to ever abuse. all it takes are big eyes and pleas to get you out of the average (oh how you miss the average) and into adventure. it might be because you can never quite find it in yourself to say no. maybe that’s why all the signals lighting up the night sky, every ‘help’ spelled out in aban- doned beaches, every cry out is an echo in your bones, a sign for you and only you. there are many maybes on the twisting turns you stumble through. mostly, though, it’s just the beating of your heart and just wanting-- just needing-- just trying to do good.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] *crawls into this thread over a month after you made this request* uhhh hi i hope you like this *nervous laughter* happy winter holidays?? [b]it's 245-ish words (247? i think? to be exact?) which would be 24.5kT or 25g![/b] [s]i'm sorry this took so long oTL[/s]
@ThisWayIsNotSafe
sometimes the signs are all there;
despite the danger you know
you have to answer the call-- you
know that there is no one else,
no one else to do the job. sometimes--
sometimes you think about
asking for a break, but when it
comes to curses, when it really
comes down to the wire, you
know that it’s always down to
you. maybe
it’s the old magic that has settled
deep under your scales; maybe
it’s the heroic love, the bravery
in your heart that pumps through
your veins. maybe it’s the
company you keep: none
ever more loyal than yours,
like knights of a round table.
you just hesitate to call yourself
king arthur.
collect your old emblems, the
artifacts filled with power that you
are much too noble to ever wield--
power that you are much too noble
to ever abuse.
all it takes are big eyes and pleas
to get you out of the average
(oh how you miss the average)
and into adventure.
it might be because you can never
quite find it in yourself to say no.
maybe that’s why all the signals
lighting up the night sky,
every ‘help’ spelled out in aban-
doned beaches, every cry out
is an echo in your bones,
a sign for you and only you.
there are many maybes
on the twisting turns you
stumble through. mostly, though,
it’s just the beating of your heart
and just wanting-- just needing--
just trying to do good.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
*crawls into this thread over a month after you made this request* uhhh hi i hope you like this *nervous laughter*
happy winter holidays??
it's 245-ish words (247? i think? to be exact?) which would be 24.5kT or 25g!
i'm sorry this took so long oTL
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@Fletcher happy new year!! sorry for the wait ---- [indent]cover yourself in silk and your lovers in lace, only the prettiest adornments for the lord of roses. the ground you walk on blooms with adoration, bursts with poetic romantic declarations just for you. these flowers are moonlit lilies, morning glory, the mystery of eyes behind a deep red veil. gardens grow for your every exhale, blossom under your gaze, but you keep your own heart behind a thorned gate: after all, it makes for the best romance, a nameless face under starlight, under the fragrance of purple and red efflorescence; how love is really the last of old magic.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] [b]exactly 100 words :D and you get a discount for coming from my free shop, which makes your total 7,500T or 8g![/b] i’m soooo sorry about the wait on this!! i really hope you like it :$
@Fletcher happy new year!! sorry for the wait
----
cover yourself in silk and your lovers in lace,
only the prettiest adornments for the lord of roses.
the ground you walk on blooms with adoration,
bursts with poetic romantic declarations just for
you. these flowers are moonlit lilies, morning glory,
the mystery of eyes behind a deep red veil.
gardens grow for your every exhale, blossom
under your gaze, but you keep your own heart
behind a thorned gate: after all, it makes for
the best romance, a nameless face under
starlight, under the fragrance of purple and red
efflorescence; how love is really the last of old
magic.
exactly 100 words :D and you get a discount for coming from my free shop, which makes your total 7,500T or 8g!
i’m soooo sorry about the wait on this!! i really hope you like it :$
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@NotQuiteToxic [indent]when you taste lightning on your tongue, you taste reckless abandon. you taste the flavor of letting go, of running, of breathlessness and power. but you are well-versed in the art of swallowing lightning down, not letting it out, just feeling it crackle under your skin and waiting for it to settle. --but it never settles, like dunes in windy deserts, like erosion and tectonics and Gaea herself. are you not named for the liberties that you refuse to take?[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] it ended up being 80 words, hope that's okay since you requested 75! [b]your total is 8g![/b]
@NotQuiteToxic
when you taste lightning on your tongue,
you taste reckless abandon. you taste the flavor
of letting go, of running, of breathlessness
and power.
but you are well-versed in the art of
swallowing lightning down, not letting it out,
just feeling it crackle under your skin and waiting
for it to settle.
--but it never settles,
like dunes in windy deserts,
like erosion and tectonics and Gaea herself.
are you not named
for the liberties that you refuse to take?
it ended up being 80 words, hope that's okay since you requested 75!
your total is 8g!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
Username: JumpingLedges
Dragon/Character: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=286471&tab=dragon&did=29181162
Aesthetics, associations, etc.:
Sitting back, ageing and watching the years float by like seeds on a Dandelion. Life seems like an endless maze with bumps and twists along the way. But in that way, those bumps and twists are like paint on a blank canvas, slowly but surely blending and shaping into a work of art.

This is pretty much saying when she met her partner everything seemed bland. Her partner leaving her gave her that nod of personality. She grew and witnessed murder of her own child-like figure and even charged into war. She is the roots of the clan, full of knowledge and unique traits that would not be there if none of these events occurred.
@alienjack
Username: JumpingLedges
Dragon/Character: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=286471&tab=dragon&did=29181162
Aesthetics, associations, etc.:
Sitting back, ageing and watching the years float by like seeds on a Dandelion. Life seems like an endless maze with bumps and twists along the way. But in that way, those bumps and twists are like paint on a blank canvas, slowly but surely blending and shaping into a work of art.

This is pretty much saying when she met her partner everything seemed bland. Her partner leaving her gave her that nod of personality. She grew and witnessed murder of her own child-like figure and even charged into war. She is the roots of the clan, full of knowledge and unique traits that would not be there if none of these events occurred.
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
@JumpingLedges added!
@JumpingLedges added!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8