Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] commissioned poetry shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ThisWayIsNotSafe [indent]there are butterflies resting on venus flytraps, catching cattails and minnows in their beaks. there’s something foggy rolling in this evening: the sky looks purple against the harsh yellow headlights of strangers going back to low-end apartments at mid- night, where flashing fangs will sink into bloodstreams that trickle down from the peaks of mountain ranges. it’s always been about how you frame things, alignment and unalignment, abrupt change in pace, it’s always been about flies sit- ting on roses and bees eat- ing bears and boa feathers on boa constrictors. breath less. something foggy has rolled in, I think.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] this is exactly 100 words YEET (so ur total is [s]either 10,000T or 10g, whichever![/s] [b]heck i forgot u get a discount hold up one sec while i calculate that[/b] or u can mix payment at a 1:1000 ratio!) i hope you enjoy this as much as i enjoyed playing w the words omg [i]updated price: 7,500T or 8g![/i]
@ThisWayIsNotSafe
there are butterflies resting
on venus flytraps, catching
cattails and minnows in their
beaks. there’s something
foggy rolling in this evening:
the sky looks purple against
the harsh yellow headlights
of strangers going back to
low-end apartments at mid-
night, where flashing fangs
will sink into bloodstreams
that trickle down from the
peaks of mountain ranges.
it’s always been about how
you frame things, alignment
and unalignment,
abrupt change in pace, it’s
always been about flies sit-
ting on roses and bees eat-
ing bears and boa feathers
on boa constrictors. breath
less. something foggy has
rolled in, I think.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
this is exactly 100 words YEET (so ur total is either 10,000T or 10g, whichever! heck i forgot u get a discount hold up one sec while i calculate that or u can mix payment at a 1:1000 ratio!)
i hope you enjoy this as much as i enjoyed playing w the words omg

updated price: 7,500T or 8g!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack

[cue incoherent screaming and gibbering]
I'm love it so much? Love you so much????
@alienjack

[cue incoherent screaming and gibbering]
I'm love it so much? Love you so much????
@Vigil 1. [indent]it’s kind of like someone has emptied out your ribcage, spread out your intestines and silenced your nerve endings-- there’s a concavity of empty space where your heart used to be. sometimes you can still feel it lurching. it’s kind of like looking outside at unbroken snow, the quiet loneliness that comes from a lack of footprints. it’s kind of like looking at the moon and getting homesick from the stars. there’s some missing part, just past your fingertips, butterfly feathers of forgotten pieces. solvitur ambulando: it is solved by walking, but you’ve been wandering for so long that you don’t think you’ll ever actually find somewhere to call home.[/indent] ----- 2. [indent]the wind whispers intangible words of a forgotten language, butterfly kisses of missing pieces, knowing that there is more to life than just this. the sensation is something that settles in the pit of your stomach, pressing against your ribcage and fraying all your nerve endings. there’s something pressing in the back of your mind but it’s an unscratchable itch. it’s hard to find home when you’ve already wandered everywhere left for you to go. maybe it has never been wanderlust; maybe it has always just been homesickness for somewhere that you have never actually seen, for someone you have never act- ually met. keep walking.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] i wrote 2 versions because i just wasn't 100% happy with the first one? you can use either/both, they're both a little over 100 words so your total is [b]7,500T [i]or[/i] 8g[/b] (since you get the discount of being in my old thread!) i hope you like these :D
@Vigil

it’s kind of like someone has emptied out your ribcage,
spread out your intestines and silenced your nerve endings--
there’s a concavity of empty space where your heart used to be.
sometimes you can still feel it lurching.
it’s kind of like looking outside at unbroken snow,
the quiet loneliness that comes from a lack of footprints.
it’s kind of like looking at the moon and getting homesick from the stars.
there’s some missing part, just past your fingertips, butterfly feathers of
forgotten pieces. solvitur ambulando:
it is solved by walking, but you’ve been wandering for so long
that you don’t think you’ll ever actually find somewhere to call
home.

the wind whispers intangible words of a forgotten language,
butterfly kisses of missing pieces, knowing that there is more
to life than just this. the sensation is something that settles
in the pit of your stomach, pressing against your ribcage and
fraying all your nerve endings. there’s something pressing in
the back of your mind but it’s an unscratchable itch. it’s hard
to find home when you’ve already wandered everywhere left
for you to go. maybe it has never been wanderlust; maybe it
has always just been homesickness for somewhere that you
have never actually seen, for someone you have never act-
ually met. keep walking.
i wrote 2 versions because i just wasn't 100% happy with the first one? you can use either/both, they're both a little over 100 words so your total is 7,500T or 8g (since you get the discount of being in my old thread!)
i hope you like these :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
They are absolutely perfect, both of them. I wasn’t a part of the old thread though. I will send payment now. Thank you very much.
They are absolutely perfect, both of them. I wasn’t a part of the old thread though. I will send payment now. Thank you very much.
@Vigil huh, i thought i'd seen your UN before? weird! and once again, thank you so much. i really appreciate it
@Vigil huh, i thought i'd seen your UN before? weird! and once again, thank you so much. i really appreciate it
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
Username: ThisWayIsNotSafe
Dragon/Character: Ewan
Word Count: As long as u can. like. 250? i guess?
Aesthetics, associations, etc.: Ewan's my bby. My boy. My love. He's my favourite-est OC.
His Vibe is like. He's the reluctant hero. to the extreme. And accidental hero lol. He is p much always tired. always. All he wants is to relax, settle down alone, and live life as a simple man, and eat good food. He just wants things to stop happening. But he also doesn't want others to suffer. He's a cinnamon roll. sweetest most precious boy. soft spoken. easygoing. chill dude. hates conflict.
Aesthetic/feel is like. grand epics. fairy tales. dragon slaying, horrible beasts, mythical creatures. Selflessness at all costs. Thwarting the Apocalypse. Ebony armor with gold filigree. Moss and seedlings. Crystals, gems, orbs. Prophecies. Powerful relics. And just generally being 100% done p much all the time.

i feel like i've written way too much abt him, but i could go on 5ever so, just. yeah.

Thank!
@alienjack
Username: ThisWayIsNotSafe
Dragon/Character: Ewan
Word Count: As long as u can. like. 250? i guess?
Aesthetics, associations, etc.: Ewan's my bby. My boy. My love. He's my favourite-est OC.
His Vibe is like. He's the reluctant hero. to the extreme. And accidental hero lol. He is p much always tired. always. All he wants is to relax, settle down alone, and live life as a simple man, and eat good food. He just wants things to stop happening. But he also doesn't want others to suffer. He's a cinnamon roll. sweetest most precious boy. soft spoken. easygoing. chill dude. hates conflict.
Aesthetic/feel is like. grand epics. fairy tales. dragon slaying, horrible beasts, mythical creatures. Selflessness at all costs. Thwarting the Apocalypse. Ebony armor with gold filigree. Moss and seedlings. Crystals, gems, orbs. Prophecies. Powerful relics. And just generally being 100% done p much all the time.

i feel like i've written way too much abt him, but i could go on 5ever so, just. yeah.

Thank!
@/alienjack I'm back!! Lusting after your beautiful poetry again <3

Username: Fletcher
Dragon/Character: Locus
Word Count: However much seems to work best, I can pay in gems~
Aesthetics, associations, etc.: Could be a love poem, could not. Themes I associate with him are passion, darkness/mystery, and flowers/gardens, especially roses. Sometimes I call him Lord of Roses.
Here is a poem that reminds me of Locus and here is his aesthetic tag.
@/alienjack I'm back!! Lusting after your beautiful poetry again <3

Username: Fletcher
Dragon/Character: Locus
Word Count: However much seems to work best, I can pay in gems~
Aesthetics, associations, etc.: Could be a love poem, could not. Themes I associate with him are passion, darkness/mystery, and flowers/gardens, especially roses. Sometimes I call him Lord of Roses.
Here is a poem that reminds me of Locus and here is his aesthetic tag.
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@chocoapple [indent]there’s a rhythm in the undercurrent, a pulsing of sunbeams at the speed of light. heartbeats keep time for sweet june days and glowing neon october evenings. violins always feel like january to me: the beginning of something both new and old, the potential song of a revolutionary. there’s a bird skull sitting near the door of your apothecary: she keeps time, counts souls, keeps watch the way you do for the royalty by glow of starlight. there’s a song in the way the stars flicker and a dance in the spring, smiling at the night- blooming things beneath. there’s a weight to your old throwing knives that feels familiar as the weight of your own feet. there’s something that feels inherently off about being lightning in a city of light, about being a glowing shadow at dawn, about being a rainshower from may in the august heat. the blood in your veins swells with the tide, tells you to dance while you work under the moonlight. there’s something about life that breathes music into your soul; there’s something about your soul that keeps you following the world’s every melody.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] aaa sorry this is so late!! college is kind of Wild rn bc of the end of the semester. hope you like this! i used a lot from his bio but also tried to incorporate some of the things you told me~ [b][i]190 words[/i] = 19kT/19g. [i]discount: 25%[/i] for coming from my free thread; [i]total:[/i] 14250T or 15g[/b]
@chocoapple
there’s a rhythm in the undercurrent,
a pulsing of sunbeams at the speed of light.
heartbeats keep time for sweet june days
and glowing neon october evenings.
violins always feel like january to me:
the beginning of something both new and
old, the potential song of a revolutionary.
there’s a bird skull sitting near the door
of your apothecary: she keeps time, counts
souls, keeps watch the way you do
for the royalty by glow of starlight. there’s
a song in the way the stars flicker and
a dance in the spring, smiling at the night-
blooming things beneath. there’s a
weight to your old throwing knives that feels
familiar as the weight of your own feet.
there’s something that feels inherently off
about being lightning in a city of light,
about being a glowing shadow at dawn,
about being a rainshower from may
in the august heat. the blood in your veins
swells with the tide, tells you to dance
while you work under the moonlight.
there’s something about life that breathes
music into your soul; there’s something
about your soul that keeps you following
the world’s every melody.
aaa sorry this is so late!! college is kind of Wild rn bc of the end of the semester. hope you like this! i used a lot from his bio but also tried to incorporate some of the things you told me~
190 words = 19kT/19g. discount: 25% for coming from my free thread; total: 14250T or 15g
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@Fletcher adding you to my list :D
@Fletcher adding you to my list :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
No worries! I've been in the same spot right now. @_@ Hope things get less hectic and good luck with homework! Sending payment now. ^^
@alienjack
No worries! I've been in the same spot right now. @_@ Hope things get less hectic and good luck with homework! Sending payment now. ^^
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8