Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Q: What product are you ordering? A: Custom Large Banner Q: If custom signature, banner, signs, please provide: 1. Size: Signature size (500 x 100) or [b]Large banner (700 x 500)[/b] (it needs to fit in her bio, I’m not sure what the sizing for that is) 2. I would like a picture of her: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41152725&skin=0&apparel=11226,3694,3626,23145,3625,3681,1094,6947,6965,3682,3623,10748&xt=dressing.png[/img] On the left side, facing the center. Beside her (in the Center/right) it says “OFFICIAL BADGE COLLECTOR” or “Official Badge Collector” Other things, maybe keep a gold/red aesthetic. She’s also just in general a hoarder of shiny things, so maybe some piles of gold/gems/shiny things in the background? (Don’t put it in if it looks messy though, I’m just throwing ideas) Sienne
Q: What product are you ordering?
A: Custom Large Banner

Q: If custom signature, banner, signs, please provide:
1. Size: Signature size (500 x 100) or Large banner (700 x 500) (it needs to fit in her bio, I’m not sure what the sizing for that is)
2. I would like a picture of her:
dragon?did=41152725&skin=0&apparel=11226,3694,3626,23145,3625,3681,1094,6947,6965,3682,3623,10748&xt=dressing.png
On the left side, facing the center.
Beside her (in the Center/right) it says “OFFICIAL BADGE COLLECTOR” or “Official Badge Collector”
Other things, maybe keep a gold/red aesthetic. She’s also just in general a hoarder of shiny things, so maybe some piles of gold/gems/shiny things in the background? (Don’t put it in if it looks messy though, I’m just throwing ideas)

Sienne
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4

Sure! I'll work on it.
@L1BR4

Sure! I'll work on it.
Vj90o7H.png
@L1BR4 Here you go. I couldn't really find some nice gem graphics to go with the theme though. Hope you like it. She has really nice colors. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OCETv50.png[/img]
@L1BR4

Here you go. I couldn't really find some nice gem graphics to go with the theme though. Hope you like it. She has really nice colors.

OCETv50.png
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne
Hahaha oops I meant to ping you but I must’ve missed the ‘@‘

Thanks so much! I’ll send over the 35kt, it looks so amazing! (As per usual :)
@Sienne
Hahaha oops I meant to ping you but I must’ve missed the ‘@‘

Thanks so much! I’ll send over the 35kt, it looks so amazing! (As per usual :)
@sienne Q: What product are you ordering? A: Image Map, Large Banner? Q: If custom signature, banner, signs, please provide: 1. Size: Signature size (500 x 100) or [b]Large banner (700 x 500)[/b] 2. It needs to fit in a bio again :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42233060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422331/42233060_350.png[/img] [/url] It’ll be her, looking towards to the center on whichever side. Beside her I would like it to say “Naomi Decendant” and below that it says, “Naomi > Willow > Mara > Aro > me Naomi > Willow > Fia > Ammutseba > Hastur > Cypir > Exodus > Aro > me” If possible, I would like “Naomi Decendant” to take you to this link (sta.sh/027jq5ol2b2t) when clicked on. And then I would like all the names in the breadcrumbs to link back to each individual dragon. I understand if that’s hard/impossible, I would like instead that “Naomi Decendant” link to Naomi’s page (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=6773&tab=dragon&did=25342) and the breadcrumbs link to the stash page. I would like the theme to be robotic/glitchy, if possible. Let me know how much this would cost, if it’s still 35kt or not. Thanks again!
@sienne
Q: What product are you ordering?
A: Image Map, Large Banner?

Q: If custom signature, banner, signs, please provide:
1. Size: Signature size (500 x 100) or Large banner (700 x 500)
2. It needs to fit in a bio again :)

42233060_350.png

It’ll be her, looking towards to the center on whichever side. Beside her I would like it to say “Naomi Decendant” and below that it says,
“Naomi > Willow > Mara > Aro > me
Naomi > Willow > Fia > Ammutseba > Hastur > Cypir > Exodus > Aro > me”

If possible, I would like “Naomi Decendant” to take you to this link (sta.sh/027jq5ol2b2t) when clicked on. And then I would like all the names in the breadcrumbs to link back to each individual dragon.

I understand if that’s hard/impossible, I would like instead that “Naomi Decendant” link to Naomi’s page (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=6773&tab=dragon&did=25342) and the breadcrumbs link to the stash page.

I would like the theme to be robotic/glitchy, if possible.

Let me know how much this would cost, if it’s still 35kt or not. Thanks again!
@L1BR4

Hmm.. From experience, I had trouble making imagemaps if I slice the image vertically. A small line always appears in between the images that makes me antsy. Only horizontal slices (rows) work, which is why all my examples are rows.

I'll let you know if I can do it, though.

As for cost, a large banner is 35k and an image map is 35k as well. So I'll probably charge 60k for this, a combination of both. Letvme know if this is fine.
@L1BR4

Hmm.. From experience, I had trouble making imagemaps if I slice the image vertically. A small line always appears in between the images that makes me antsy. Only horizontal slices (rows) work, which is why all my examples are rows.

I'll let you know if I can do it, though.

As for cost, a large banner is 35k and an image map is 35k as well. So I'll probably charge 60k for this, a combination of both. Letvme know if this is fine.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne
If vertical slicing doesn’t work, my second option should be only horizontal slicing :)

And 60kt works for me, I’ll send it over right away!
@Sienne
If vertical slicing doesn’t work, my second option should be only horizontal slicing :)

And 60kt works for me, I’ll send it over right away!
@L1BR4

Sure. Might take some time though cause my nanny took the day off and I'm taking care of my son. I'm pretty much just on mobile now. Will try to do it later tonight.
@L1BR4

Sure. Might take some time though cause my nanny took the day off and I'm taking care of my son. I'm pretty much just on mobile now. Will try to do it later tonight.
Vj90o7H.png
@sienne
No rush! Take your time :) I can wait a few days if you need the time.
@sienne
No rush! Take your time :) I can wait a few days if you need the time.
@L1BR4 Hi! Just wanted to give you an update. I'm done with the image. Just haven't sliced it up yet. Took me a while to figure out how to position the buttons. Let me know if this is fine. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EfYjhub.png[/img]
@L1BR4

Hi! Just wanted to give you an update. I'm done with the image. Just haven't sliced it up yet. Took me a while to figure out how to position the buttons. Let me know if this is fine.

EfYjhub.png
Vj90o7H.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80