Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [w] FFXIV OC art [h] old-ish stuff??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
heyo.
i need art of my billions of ffxiv characters , and i have a lot already, but i need more. here's a quick faq. read it or don't, i'm not your boss. there's a fancy break under it that holds information, if you'd prefer that. you do you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FAQ

q. what do you want?
a. yes. i'm interested in fullbodies, half-bodies, headshots, busts, butt shots, anything digital!

q. so you want digital?
a. yes, please! i am partial to digital works with transparent backgrounds, or simple backgrounds with like... a frame or a circle or some design behind it.

q. okay, but what do you want drawn?
a. XxX

q. that's great and all, but imma need refs.
a. XxX

q. can you pay with treasure/usd/items?
a. no, no, and yes. unless you want trash baldwin items or something, i guess?

q. why this faq? why not just give us a description of things you want done? WHY WE GOTTA JUMP THROUGH HOOPS?
a. i never said you had to read this shenanigans. congratulations, you played yourself.

*~*~*~*Read under this break if you didn't read the faq!~*~*~*

I need art of my characters, X, shown here.

Please ping me if you're offering art!

Items I can Offer
have

festival

~*~*References for me*~*~
Who I've commissioned via this thread/others - how much mons (p/np) - link
AmarilloOso - 100g - p - here
Interstellararia - 350g p - here
hollowmoth - 300kt - p- link
RukaWilliams - 1250g - p - here
Aegeah - 1000g - p - here
sugakookie - 1.25kg - p - here
Ellawissa - 200 - p - here
IndianaScones - 1.6kg - p - here
PlushyRobot - 1kg - p - here
prettytuna - 200g - p - here
YusukeKitagawa - 4.5kg - p - here
WVTmWard - 250g - p - here
Kojiro - 117g - p - here
Lawkuroi - 50g - p - here
ivoryandgold - p - here
Princoxx - 2kg - p - here
PhoenixMiko - 75k/150kt - p - link
Mollyf50 - 500g - p - link
Raidye - dragon - p - here here
SecretiveWolfe - 1.5kg - p - here
Eluneis - 1,025g - p - 1 2 3 4 5
Hotpocketguru - 300g - p - link
heyo.
i need art of my billions of ffxiv characters , and i have a lot already, but i need more. here's a quick faq. read it or don't, i'm not your boss. there's a fancy break under it that holds information, if you'd prefer that. you do you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FAQ

q. what do you want?
a. yes. i'm interested in fullbodies, half-bodies, headshots, busts, butt shots, anything digital!

q. so you want digital?
a. yes, please! i am partial to digital works with transparent backgrounds, or simple backgrounds with like... a frame or a circle or some design behind it.

q. okay, but what do you want drawn?
a. XxX

q. that's great and all, but imma need refs.
a. XxX

q. can you pay with treasure/usd/items?
a. no, no, and yes. unless you want trash baldwin items or something, i guess?

q. why this faq? why not just give us a description of things you want done? WHY WE GOTTA JUMP THROUGH HOOPS?
a. i never said you had to read this shenanigans. congratulations, you played yourself.

*~*~*~*Read under this break if you didn't read the faq!~*~*~*

I need art of my characters, X, shown here.

Please ping me if you're offering art!

Items I can Offer
have

festival

~*~*References for me*~*~
Who I've commissioned via this thread/others - how much mons (p/np) - link
AmarilloOso - 100g - p - here
Interstellararia - 350g p - here
hollowmoth - 300kt - p- link
RukaWilliams - 1250g - p - here
Aegeah - 1000g - p - here
sugakookie - 1.25kg - p - here
Ellawissa - 200 - p - here
IndianaScones - 1.6kg - p - here
PlushyRobot - 1kg - p - here
prettytuna - 200g - p - here
YusukeKitagawa - 4.5kg - p - here
WVTmWard - 250g - p - here
Kojiro - 117g - p - here
Lawkuroi - 50g - p - here
ivoryandgold - p - here
Princoxx - 2kg - p - here
PhoenixMiko - 75k/150kt - p - link
Mollyf50 - 500g - p - link
Raidye - dragon - p - here here
SecretiveWolfe - 1.5kg - p - here
Eluneis - 1,025g - p - 1 2 3 4 5
Hotpocketguru - 300g - p - link
@Bolas Hey there! I do busts and waists ups. I can either do semi-realistic or toony. You take your pick. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/049f/th/pre/i/2017/069/b/8/sunset_fr_by_amarillooso-db1vx5h.png[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/3cc5/th/pre/i/2017/119/9/9/serpentine_by_amarillooso-db7hyuw.png[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/c4ab/th/pre/i/2017/245/d/b/teon_by_amarillooso-dbm4jqt.png[/img]
@Bolas Hey there! I do busts and waists ups. I can either do semi-realistic or toony. You take your pick.

sunset_fr_by_amarillooso-db1vx5h.png
serpentine_by_amarillooso-db7hyuw.png
teon_by_amarillooso-dbm4jqt.png
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
> art shop coming soon bc i need irl money and game money
> lore also coming soon bc i really want to write
nb.png
@AmarilloOso - i'm loving those first two examples! would you like to draw a waist up of Nah for me? If so, what is your price?
@AmarilloOso - i'm loving those first two examples! would you like to draw a waist up of Nah for me? If so, what is your price?
@Bolas My pricing is about 100kt or 100 gems. Or any fodder dragon or baldwin items. It doesn't matter. I want people to be happy. I can also negotiate on prices, whether you need them to be lowered or not. Also, if you want toony, I can do it. If you also want, I am willing to do the semi-realism.
@Bolas My pricing is about 100kt or 100 gems. Or any fodder dragon or baldwin items. It doesn't matter. I want people to be happy. I can also negotiate on prices, whether you need them to be lowered or not. Also, if you want toony, I can do it. If you also want, I am willing to do the semi-realism.
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
nb.png
@AmarilloOso Any art of Nah makes me happy. <3 I can pay the price! Let me PM you!
@AmarilloOso Any art of Nah makes me happy. <3 I can pay the price! Let me PM you!
@Bolas Sweet! I'll get started as soon as I get home. It may take some time because I've got something due, but I'll make sure to have it done soon.
@Bolas Sweet! I'll get started as soon as I get home. It may take some time because I've got something due, but I'll make sure to have it done soon.
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
nb.png
@Bolas

IS THAT BEEF I SEE
@Bolas

IS THAT BEEF I SEE
IUVFB2R.png
@Syuzeren

Like all other works of art, this CELEBRITY THIEF is definitely bigger when painted as opposed to real life.

...Like Napoleon was painted taller than he actually was. Meaning I am definitely equating Nah's importance to Napoleon.

Edit: Glanced through your art shop and Im in love okay pls tell me you'd be interested in drawing this cat man.
@Syuzeren

Like all other works of art, this CELEBRITY THIEF is definitely bigger when painted as opposed to real life.

...Like Napoleon was painted taller than he actually was. Meaning I am definitely equating Nah's importance to Napoleon.

Edit: Glanced through your art shop and Im in love okay pls tell me you'd be interested in drawing this cat man.
@Bolas

OMG Celebrity thief. What does he do in his spare time and what does he like to steal

-small whisper- which game is he from
@Bolas

OMG Celebrity thief. What does he do in his spare time and what does he like to steal

-small whisper- which game is he from
IUVFB2R.png
@Syuzeren

I say celebrity thief, but he's obviously not a good thief if people know about him. He trains in his spare time and lately he's been broody and gone "evil" so he's just. HES IN A BAD SPOT RIGHT NOW OKAY

He used to steal for clients, though. People would go to him for jobs they needed because it's dirty work. Before, he used to steal things back for people to help, but then his parents died and he's in a grey morality spot. He'll steal anything for shady people, depending on what they pay. If they pay enough, etc. He's been out of the thieving jobs ever since he was chased out of a city because he refused to steal a thing that would kill a child, so. Ya try to be a good guy and you get shunned for it.

*whispers back* Final Fantasy 14.
@Syuzeren

I say celebrity thief, but he's obviously not a good thief if people know about him. He trains in his spare time and lately he's been broody and gone "evil" so he's just. HES IN A BAD SPOT RIGHT NOW OKAY

He used to steal for clients, though. People would go to him for jobs they needed because it's dirty work. Before, he used to steal things back for people to help, but then his parents died and he's in a grey morality spot. He'll steal anything for shady people, depending on what they pay. If they pay enough, etc. He's been out of the thieving jobs ever since he was chased out of a city because he refused to steal a thing that would kill a child, so. Ya try to be a good guy and you get shunned for it.

*whispers back* Final Fantasy 14.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11