Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed for now
1 2 3 4
offline CLOSED FOR NOW

Please only ping me if you have a question or concern. If you are just placing an order, please don't ping.

Hi! I like drawing, and want to get better while making money. So, now I'm here.

As said in the title, send me a theme, animal, color pallet, dragon, anything, and I'll turn them into a doll / stuffed toy.

Gem rates at 1:900, will do art trades and accept items from my wishlist, as well as possibly other items/skins.

Base Flexible pricing range:
rough pose sketch:
no color: 10kt
refined pose sketch :
no color: 14kt
with color: 20kt
rough ref sheet (Example- Highness):
no color 30kt
with color 35kt
Detailed ref sheet (example Burmly):
no color: 40kt
with color: 50kt

Additions: pricing by complexity / detail

small (bows, ties, wristlets, small jewelry, etc) 2-5kt for 2
medium (gloves, small hats, socks, etc) 5-8kt for 1
large (main clothing, complex accessories, companions (pets), etc) 8-20kt for 1

Slots
1. HorrorFiend Payment in CR, waiting final design approval
2. Nightooo Not started Payment pending: 35kt color + 35kt apparel/tattoos
3. FallenHowls Not Started Payment Pending: 35kt color
offline CLOSED FOR NOW

Please only ping me if you have a question or concern. If you are just placing an order, please don't ping.

Hi! I like drawing, and want to get better while making money. So, now I'm here.

As said in the title, send me a theme, animal, color pallet, dragon, anything, and I'll turn them into a doll / stuffed toy.

Gem rates at 1:900, will do art trades and accept items from my wishlist, as well as possibly other items/skins.

Base Flexible pricing range:
rough pose sketch:
no color: 10kt
refined pose sketch :
no color: 14kt
with color: 20kt
rough ref sheet (Example- Highness):
no color 30kt
with color 35kt
Detailed ref sheet (example Burmly):
no color: 40kt
with color: 50kt

Additions: pricing by complexity / detail

small (bows, ties, wristlets, small jewelry, etc) 2-5kt for 2
medium (gloves, small hats, socks, etc) 5-8kt for 1
large (main clothing, complex accessories, companions (pets), etc) 8-20kt for 1

Slots
1. HorrorFiend Payment in CR, waiting final design approval
2. Nightooo Not started Payment pending: 35kt color + 35kt apparel/tattoos
3. FallenHowls Not Started Payment Pending: 35kt color
Untitled_Artwork.png
Highness - Rouch ref sheet with colour Commissioned for @BloodGem [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/f051/th/pre/i/2017/310/7/2/doll_series___highness_by_shadowpiper-dbswtum.jpg[/img] Jupiter - refined pose sketch coloured Commissioned for @Cassidymom [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/f6b5/th/pre/i/2017/312/2/d/juniper_by_shadowpiper-dbt3y4l.jpg[/img] Unknown - Detailed ref sheet with color Commissioned for @casanovasAnchor [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/d930/th/pre/i/2017/310/2/a/made_for_casanovasanchor_by_shadowpiper-dbsz5n5.jpg[/img] Burmly - Made for myself - detailed ref sheet with colour (no lines) [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/26dc/th/pre/i/2017/310/5/0/my_boy_burmly__a_very_fancy_stuffed_rabbit_by_shadowpiper-dbswtod.png[/img]
Highness - Rouch ref sheet with colour Commissioned for @BloodGem
doll_series___highness_by_shadowpiper-dbswtum.jpg

Jupiter - refined pose sketch coloured Commissioned for @Cassidymom
juniper_by_shadowpiper-dbt3y4l.jpg
Unknown - Detailed ref sheet with color Commissioned for @casanovasAnchor
made_for_casanovasanchor_by_shadowpiper-dbsz5n5.jpg

Burmly - Made for myself - detailed ref sheet with colour (no lines)
my_boy_burmly__a_very_fancy_stuffed_rabbit_by_shadowpiper-dbswtod.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Pinglists and Extras

Waitlist
1. casanovasAnchor
2. JadeJewels
Pinglists and Extras

Waitlist
1. casanovasAnchor
2. JadeJewels
Untitled_Artwork.png
[center]Affiliates[/center] Draco's Drawings (BloodGem) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2295879][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e357/f/2017/307/6/d/art_shop_button__fr_by_dracohazart-dbso6dx.png[/img][/url]
Affiliates
Draco's Drawings (BloodGem)
art_shop_button__fr_by_dracohazart-dbso6dx.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

Correct me if I'm wrong please, but 40kt/gem equivalent for a full ref w/ color, right?

Would you do a doll based on my friend's Wings of Fire character? Does that work ?
If not, I'll do a FR dragon ^^

Either way, if there are slots I'd love to claim one :D
@ShadowPiper

Correct me if I'm wrong please, but 40kt/gem equivalent for a full ref w/ color, right?

Would you do a doll based on my friend's Wings of Fire character? Does that work ?
If not, I'll do a FR dragon ^^

Either way, if there are slots I'd love to claim one :D
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
@casanovasAnchor
Yup that is correct! And I'd love to give it a shot. I forgot to add slots available to the post (I always forget something). I'll add it now with you in the first one!

(Just realized I forgot to put preferred payment times, I'll add that too)
@casanovasAnchor
Yup that is correct! And I'd love to give it a shot. I forgot to add slots available to the post (I always forget something). I'll add it now with you in the first one!

(Just realized I forgot to put preferred payment times, I'll add that too)
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

Omg I'm gonna put you on my affeliates on my art shop! Good luck to you and thanks for the commission! I'll bump your page as an affeliate
@ShadowPiper

Omg I'm gonna put you on my affeliates on my art shop! Good luck to you and thanks for the commission! I'll bump your page as an affeliate
@BloodGem Wow thanks! I'll add you to mine!
@BloodGem Wow thanks! I'll add you to mine!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

Fantastic! I've got a picture ref I can send to you over PM, and I'll be paying in gems :D
@ShadowPiper

Fantastic! I've got a picture ref I can send to you over PM, and I'll be paying in gems :D
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
@casanovasAnchor You don't have to send payment unless you're happy with the design, so I'll do that now!
@casanovasAnchor You don't have to send payment unless you're happy with the design, so I'll do that now!
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3 4