Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Echinoderma's Busts II! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Echinoderma
Aaaaa I sent in a form! I'm so excited, I've been quietly watching your art for years and hoping to grab a commission. :D

(I do have a question for a possible later commission, and that is if you have any ridgeback examples?)
@Echinoderma
Aaaaa I sent in a form! I'm so excited, I've been quietly watching your art for years and hoping to grab a commission. :D

(I do have a question for a possible later commission, and that is if you have any ridgeback examples?)
582857_original.png
@Echinoderma Order form sent. Thank you so much
@Echinoderma Order form sent. Thank you so much
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@doki here's a ridge example [img]https://i.imgur.com/ov9dNL7.png[/img]
@doki

here's a ridge example
ov9dNL7.png
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Echinoderma

Yay! Your art is amazing!!
Filling out a form!
@Echinoderma

Yay! Your art is amazing!!
Filling out a form!
the Twisted Wonderland brainrot is real
@filled out the form. Not sure if I have to,make a post as well but just in case, here it is
@filled out the form. Not sure if I have to,make a post as well but just in case, here it is
F3d7DSl.png
@Echinoderma Filled out a form for one!! Would there be a way to stagger the payments if I was to get a second one for the slot? $70+ (paying from Canada) is just a lot all at once for me, but I seriously love your style and I really want a second one
@Echinoderma Filled out a form for one!! Would there be a way to stagger the payments if I was to get a second one for the slot? $70+ (paying from Canada) is just a lot all at once for me, but I seriously love your style and I really want a second one
oxstpLj.png
@praedyth
no problem! we can work something out over pm
@praedyth
no problem! we can work something out over pm
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Echinoderma sent u a form <3
@Echinoderma sent u a form <3
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
shops all full! a list of all comissioners will be on the first post so everyone can see the order of whats being drawn, please remember these are being done throughout the month so it may take a while to get your invoice, esp near the end of the list.

and of course, thank you everyone for commissioning me!
shops all full! a list of all comissioners will be on the first post so everyone can see the order of whats being drawn, please remember these are being done throughout the month so it may take a while to get your invoice, esp near the end of the list.

and of course, thank you everyone for commissioning me!
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Limikkin
Pinging myself to remind me to check back once in a while. I totally love your art and I am so amazed on how much better you, even though I tought you were perfect a while back already!! Keep going <3
@Limikkin
Pinging myself to remind me to check back once in a while. I totally love your art and I am so amazed on how much better you, even though I tought you were perfect a while back already!! Keep going <3
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18