Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41
@Pearlimose sorry about the wait! It was very fun drawing her. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/cb54/th/pre/f/2018/284/1/e/comm__pearls_by_deepfried_sadness-dcp7o2s.png[/img]
@Pearlimose sorry about the wait! It was very fun drawing her.
comm__pearls_by_deepfried_sadness-dcp7o2s.png
Are you feeling sick yet?
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
°:.
164.png31.png134.png177.png94.png73.png
@Monstrovity Oh,, oh my goodness?? My heart has just melted into a puddle over how cute this is ;o; I love the little details you've added to her eyes (she looks so lively with the cute starry eye highlights aaaa) and the background you've picked here suits her aesthetic so well! I'm also dying over how fluffy she looks here //wheezes//

Thank you so much for this beautiful drawing!! I didn't mind the wait at all, and I'm honestly really happy that you took your time~ Do you have a pinglist that I can join? I would love to order another chibi or a fullbody when you open up again
@Monstrovity Oh,, oh my goodness?? My heart has just melted into a puddle over how cute this is ;o; I love the little details you've added to her eyes (she looks so lively with the cute starry eye highlights aaaa) and the background you've picked here suits her aesthetic so well! I'm also dying over how fluffy she looks here //wheezes//

Thank you so much for this beautiful drawing!! I didn't mind the wait at all, and I'm honestly really happy that you took your time~ Do you have a pinglist that I can join? I would love to order another chibi or a fullbody when you open up again
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose thank you so much! I should be open soon, I'll remember to ping you.
@Pearlimose thank you so much! I should be open soon, I'll remember to ping you.
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
@Monstrovity Your art is absolutely gorgeous!!! Is there anyway you could ping me when you reopen?
@Monstrovity Your art is absolutely gorgeous!!! Is there anyway you could ping me when you reopen?
SJMvORX.png
becca | frt+3 | tumblr | toyhouse
@haechns I will ^^
@haechns I will ^^
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
@haechns Open!
@haechns Open!
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
@Monstrovity Hello! I've come looking for a colored fullbody ~ but before hand I want to ask if you'd be comfortable drawing this lady here? I wanted to ask cuz her genes and apparel are slightly complicated (in my eyes at least pft) If she's out of your comfort zone then that's quite alright ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46305042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463051/46305042_350.png[/img] [/url] [edit] you do draw dragons correct? Forgive me I just wanted to check ^^;;
@Monstrovity

Hello! I've come looking for a colored fullbody ~ but before hand I want to ask if you'd be comfortable drawing this lady here? I wanted to ask cuz her genes and apparel are slightly complicated (in my eyes at least pft)
If she's out of your comfort zone then that's quite alright ~

46305042_350.png

[edit] you do draw dragons correct? Forgive me I just wanted to check ^^;;
lkrN6Nx.gif
@Monstrovity

Mind pinging me with you get a slot open? I have some skeletal chimes, a will of the ember and an arcane tome to offer. :)
@Monstrovity

Mind pinging me with you get a slot open? I have some skeletal chimes, a will of the ember and an arcane tome to offer. :)
@CoweringPlague She is a bit complicated, but if you really want her drawn, I can tone down the apparel for you.

@Bobbear I'm open right now!
@CoweringPlague She is a bit complicated, but if you really want her drawn, I can tone down the apparel for you.

@Bobbear I'm open right now!
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
@Monstrovity Would I be able to get a fullbody of this character?
@Monstrovity Would I be able to get a fullbody of this character?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41