Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jade's Art shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@SparkzTheShinx Done! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8cd3/f/2018/286/4/6/dragshop51_by_polarade-dcpcxnr.png[/img]
@SparkzTheShinx
Done!
dragshop51_by_polarade-dcpcxnr.png
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@PoIarized it’s fantasssstic thanks so much!!
@PoIarized it’s fantasssstic thanks so much!!
?6J2bK=party.png
@MegaAbsols @ClearLakes44 @BraveHearted @PinesAwait @Qhersek @RadekJargon @Tune @Midna42 @SilverDeath @justjasper @western @SteveStevenson @remuslupn
5 more slots, Gem only Unless you convince me otherwise...
(Prices have increased a little, since I'm finally at a stable style. The prices should not change for a while)
@MegaAbsols @ClearLakes44 @BraveHearted @PinesAwait @Qhersek @RadekJargon @Tune @Midna42 @SilverDeath @justjasper @western @SteveStevenson @remuslupn
5 more slots, Gem only Unless you convince me otherwise...
(Prices have increased a little, since I'm finally at a stable style. The prices should not change for a while)
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Buy their art please! This amazing person needs some cash money!
Buy their art please! This amazing person needs some cash money!
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@PoIarized Hello~ I'd like a headshot of this girl of mine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24278458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242785/24278458_350.png[/img] [/url] She's always wearing a somber look on her face so if you can include that I'd be really happy.
@PoIarized

Hello~
I'd like a headshot of this girl of mine

24278458_350.png

She's always wearing a somber look on her face so if you can include that I'd be really happy.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@PoIarized : Hello, I'd love to buy a fullbody of this boy if possible, thank you.
@PoIarized : Hello, I'd love to buy a fullbody of this boy if possible, thank you.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Tune
Alright, send the gems please!

@Soujun
Anthro or Feral? (I can do both, but just clarifying)
Please send the gems now!
@Tune
Alright, send the gems please!

@Soujun
Anthro or Feral? (I can do both, but just clarifying)
Please send the gems now!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@PoIarized : Anthro please ! I have a preference for the scarf outfit but do as you want ! Sending them now, thank you !
@PoIarized : Anthro please ! I have a preference for the scarf outfit but do as you want ! Sending them now, thank you !
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
B U M P
B U M P
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@PoIarized
Could I hold a slot and get back to this post? <3
@PoIarized
Could I hold a slot and get back to this post? <3