Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Sora's Zentangles and Busts♦
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LoveSoraTchi
Thank you so much! I'm really excited!
Have a good sleep, and just take your time! I'm happy to wait as long as it takes :)

I'll send in the order for the two tomorrow in case somebody else comes along wanting a slot in the meantime, if nobody comes along I'll definately order that!

Cheers once again! :D
@LoveSoraTchi
Thank you so much! I'm really excited!
Have a good sleep, and just take your time! I'm happy to wait as long as it takes :)

I'll send in the order for the two tomorrow in case somebody else comes along wanting a slot in the meantime, if nobody comes along I'll definately order that!

Cheers once again! :D
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@sealedsalt
Hi~
Update on the art:
I've started the colouring, and I've decided on watercolour!
It probably won't be done till Christmas though, do you need me to finish it by a certain date?

I guess that's all, please tell me if you need me to clarify on something! Thanks~
@sealedsalt
Hi~
Update on the art:
I've started the colouring, and I've decided on watercolour!
It probably won't be done till Christmas though, do you need me to finish it by a certain date?

I guess that's all, please tell me if you need me to clarify on something! Thanks~
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi
I'm so excited! Thank you for letting me know <3
No rush, I don't need it by a certain date. I understated Christmas is a busy time :)
I hope you have a good holiday!
@LoveSoraTchi
I'm so excited! Thank you for letting me know <3
No rush, I don't need it by a certain date. I understated Christmas is a busy time :)
I hope you have a good holiday!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Here it is~ Hope you like it! :)
3iOqL6r.jpg
If you need me to retake to photo again, please let me know! ;) Thanks for ordering~
@sealedsalt
Here it is~ Hope you like it! :)
3iOqL6r.jpg
If you need me to retake to photo again, please let me know! ;) Thanks for ordering~
@sealedsalt

50kt Gjinka Art
@Boltninja75
@QuetzalQueen
@Zenzic
@SealedSalt
Hey guys! I've finally gotten a printer that can scan drawings, would you like me to do a scan of the art I did for you? The images will have less shadows, and will be clearer, and depending to the art that you ordered, may have better colours. So what do ya say?

@KuraiKarasu
You've probably given the artwork of Augur to him already, but I can do a scan of the artwork like stated above! Also, a gentle reminder to tell him that I drew Augur so he can give me the credit! :)
@Boltninja75
@QuetzalQueen
@Zenzic
@SealedSalt
Hey guys! I've finally gotten a printer that can scan drawings, would you like me to do a scan of the art I did for you? The images will have less shadows, and will be clearer, and depending to the art that you ordered, may have better colours. So what do ya say?

@KuraiKarasu
You've probably given the artwork of Augur to him already, but I can do a scan of the artwork like stated above! Also, a gentle reminder to tell him that I drew Augur so he can give me the credit! :)

50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi

I'd love a scan of mine!
@LoveSoraTchi

I'd love a scan of mine!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@zenzic [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/ng8weu.jpg[/IMG] Here's the scan of the art~ I resized to to fit perfectly inside a bio, so here's the code! :) [code][IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/ng8weu.jpg[/IMG][/code]
@zenzic
ng8weu.jpg
Here's the scan of the art~
I resized to to fit perfectly inside a bio, so here's the code! :)
Code:
[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/ng8weu.jpg[/IMG]

50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi

It looks even better now! Thank you. :D
@LoveSoraTchi

It looks even better now! Thank you. :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@LoveSoraTchi [b]Dragon Code/Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38965654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389657/38965654_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Type of drawing: Colored bust[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes/[s]No[/s] (Strikethrough the one that you don't want to pick!) [outfit=310198] This is his plan so if you could draw him with the eyes and the emblem that'd be awesome! [b]Skins/Accents:[/b] Yes/[s]No[/s] [b]Outlining:[/b] Yes/[s]No[/s] [b]Manga eyes:[/b] Yes/No (idk what to pick for this, could you draw the eyes he has on currently? [b]Scan of drawing (Printer Scan)/Photo:[/b] Scan/[s]Photo [/s] [b]Notes (If any):[/b] nope! thanks so much, this is awesome.
@LoveSoraTchi

Dragon Code/Image:

38965654_350.png

Type of drawing: Colored bust
Apparel:
Yes/No (Strikethrough the one that you don't want to pick!)
Not Found

This is his plan so if you could draw him with the eyes and the emblem that'd be awesome!
Skins/Accents:
Yes/No
Outlining:
Yes/No
Manga eyes:
Yes/No (idk what to pick for this, could you draw the eyes he has on currently?
Scan of drawing (Printer Scan)/Photo:
Scan/Photo
Notes (If any):
nope! thanks so much, this is awesome.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted
Cool! :) So I'll draw him with the emblem, the scarf and the eyes? It'll be 8kt, 1kt for the outlining and apparel, as well as the 7kt for the whole drawing, or you can pay me with 1 level 5 dragon. :) You can pay me later, I'll get started right away!
@Gusted
Cool! :) So I'll draw him with the emblem, the scarf and the eyes? It'll be 8kt, 1kt for the outlining and apparel, as well as the 7kt for the whole drawing, or you can pay me with 1 level 5 dragon. :) You can pay me later, I'll get started right away!

50kt Gjinka Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7