Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Sora's Zentangles and Busts♦
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@QuetzalQueen
Would you like me to draw Zentangles on the Bethany's apparel? And I just realised, you have to pay me 500 more treasure, because I'm drawing the apparel in. :)
By the way, I'm almost done~
@QuetzalQueen
Would you like me to draw Zentangles on the Bethany's apparel? And I just realised, you have to pay me 500 more treasure, because I'm drawing the apparel in. :)
By the way, I'm almost done~
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@Lovesoratchi
I'd like her apparel to be without the entangled, please. :)
I'll send the 500 treasure by CR now.
@Lovesoratchi
I'd like her apparel to be without the entangled, please. :)
I'll send the 500 treasure by CR now.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
rJMtEt4.jpg
I'm done~
Please tell me if the photo needs retaking~ I've already outlined it with a permanent market, so I can't exactly erase the lines, but if you'd like, I can try to add some things. :) Hope you like it. ;)
@QuetzalQueen
rJMtEt4.jpg
I'm done~
Please tell me if the photo needs retaking~ I've already outlined it with a permanent market, so I can't exactly erase the lines, but if you'd like, I can try to add some things. :) Hope you like it. ;)

50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi Hello! I'd like to place an order. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12518051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125181/12518051_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of drawing:[/b] Coloured Bust [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes/[s]No[/s] [b]Outlining:[/b] Yes/[s]No[/s] [b]Manga eyes:[/b] [s]Yes[/s]/No [b]Notes (If any):[/b] Can you draw him surrounded by flames? As if he lit a few thousand candles to brighten the room, but soon regretted it.
@LoveSoraTchi

Hello! I'd like to place an order.

12518051_350.png

Type of drawing:
Coloured Bust
Apparel:
Yes/No
Outlining:
Yes/No
Manga eyes:
Yes/No
Notes (If any):
Can you draw him surrounded by flames? As if he lit a few thousand candles to brighten the room, but soon regretted it.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@zenzic
Sure! I have to go to bed soon, so I'll do it ASAP tomorrow~ You'll have to pay me 8kt; 7kt for the bust itself and another 1kt for tbe apparel + outlining. You can pay me after I'm done if you like! :)
@zenzic
Sure! I have to go to bed soon, so I'll do it ASAP tomorrow~ You'll have to pay me 8kt; 7kt for the bust itself and another 1kt for tbe apparel + outlining. You can pay me after I'm done if you like! :)

50kt Gjinka Art
Okie dokie!
Okie dokie!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
@zenzic
Hello. I'll be going on holiday for a a few days, so I can't draw your artwork until about 3 says later. So sorry about that. Anyway, my shop is going to be clodes for a while, but you can still ping me! :)
@zenzic
Hello. I'll be going on holiday for a a few days, so I can't draw your artwork until about 3 says later. So sorry about that. Anyway, my shop is going to be clodes for a while, but you can still ping me! :)

50kt Gjinka Art
Oh, alrightie then. Just gimme a ping or PM when it's ready!
Oh, alrightie then. Just gimme a ping or PM when it's ready!
@zenzic
Sure~ Sorry again for not thinking about that and letting you know earlier.
@zenzic
Sure~ Sorry again for not thinking about that and letting you know earlier.

50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi

Is it okay if I send you my order in a PM? :o
@LoveSoraTchi

Is it okay if I send you my order in a PM? :o
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7