Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL/PINGLIST] Pick a palette
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Scienceofficer

Added
@Scienceofficer

Added
@Dusklight
May I be added to the pinglist? ;v;
@Dusklight
May I be added to the pinglist? ;v;

joely
they/he
@Ideal

Yep!
@Ideal

Yep!
@Mareanie @aphelium @snoringhyena @rochambeau @tetriszonedragon @galaxtic @azazael @jumpingledges

Hey guys. Unfortunately both of my tablet pens died today, and both are unable to charge. I am ordering new pens, but they will take two to three weeks to come in. If you are willing to wait til then for your art, thank you. If not, I will give you a refund of what you payed with. Please let me know if you would like one.

There is the small possibility I can fix my pens, but dont hold your breath. If I manage to get them working again soon, I'll let yall know.

I hope you all understand, and Im sorry for the inconvenience.

Read my next post below
@Mareanie @aphelium @snoringhyena @rochambeau @tetriszonedragon @galaxtic @azazael @jumpingledges

Hey guys. Unfortunately both of my tablet pens died today, and both are unable to charge. I am ordering new pens, but they will take two to three weeks to come in. If you are willing to wait til then for your art, thank you. If not, I will give you a refund of what you payed with. Please let me know if you would like one.

There is the small possibility I can fix my pens, but dont hold your breath. If I manage to get them working again soon, I'll let yall know.

I hope you all understand, and Im sorry for the inconvenience.

Read my next post below
@Dusklight

Sorry your pens broke! I'm happy to wait if that's alright with you!
@Dusklight

Sorry your pens broke! I'm happy to wait if that's alright with you!
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png

Sorry for the double ping! My dad is my saviour and managed to fix one of my pens. I am still ordering another new one to make sure I have one if this one breaks.

Thank you all for your patience.

Sorry for the double ping! My dad is my saviour and managed to fix one of my pens. I am still ordering another new one to make sure I have one if this one breaks.

Thank you all for your patience.
@Dusklight
May you please add me to your pinglist?
@Dusklight
May you please add me to your pinglist?
pth.png
@killjoy2170

Yep!
@killjoy2170

Yep!
@Dusklight thanks for the heads up! hope you can get the other pen fixed or replaced o:
@Dusklight thanks for the heads up! hope you can get the other pen fixed or replaced o:
@Aphelium Here you are! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ThWwVc8.png[/img]
@Aphelium

Here you are!

ThWwVc8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15