Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrid's Character Sales and Design
1 2 3
@DragonDraws I would like a ping for character sales!
@DragonDraws I would like a ping for character sales!
50086646_5DIdHuLiXLwE2JK.pngezgif.com-gif-maker_4.gif
Bump!
Bump!
pVhWnFy.png
Bump!
Bump!
pVhWnFy.png
@Chardano

Ok, no other bids, so it's yours! Send a PM with the gems, I'll reply with the full art so I can remove it off here :)
@Chardano

Ok, no other bids, so it's yours! Send a PM with the gems, I'll reply with the full art so I can remove it off here :)
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Bump
Bump
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@GenocidalEagles New character for sale! Meet Baemien. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ncXTqo9.png[/img]
@GenocidalEagles

New character for sale! Meet Baemien.
ncXTqo9.png
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Bump
Bump
JPEG_image-73611_EF22973-1.jpg
Bump
Bump
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws
How much is Baemien? I'm not seeing a price for them, or have they already been bought?

Also I'd like to be on the ping list for new designs please~
@DragonDraws
How much is Baemien? I'm not seeing a price for them, or have they already been bought?

Also I'd like to be on the ping list for new designs please~
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon He's been bought! And I'll happily add you on. Speaking of, we've got a new guy. @GenocidalEagles [img]https://i.imgur.com/4g0Wgps.png[/img] This is Corrin! Haven't put his profile up on the main page yet, but he's an over-excitable, friendly goof who gets in others faces a bit too much. Starting bid of 120kt/g I really like the idea of this as a species. I might not make more characters from them for a while now, but I'm definitely gonna keep them in mind.
@Rubygryphon

He's been bought! And I'll happily add you on. Speaking of, we've got a new guy.

@GenocidalEagles

4g0Wgps.png

This is Corrin! Haven't put his profile up on the main page yet, but he's an over-excitable, friendly goof who gets in others faces a bit too much. Starting bid of 120kt/g

I really like the idea of this as a species. I might not make more characters from them for a while now, but I'm definitely gonna keep them in mind.
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
1 2 3