Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrid's Character Sales and Design
1 2 3
Astrid's Character Sale and Design

Hell and welcome everyone! I am an artist with a knack for creating characters. I'll design several within the span of days, then end up leaving them on the shelf to collect dust. So I figure, I should make use of them while I can, and sell them to people who will use them!

Along with selling pre-made characters, I will also design creatures for you, under specifications. This is NOT a service to be used for any existing character: if you want art of that, go to my ordinary art shop. You give me several specifications on what the creature should look like, and I design it for you! There's more info on that below.

Rules:
-Be kind and courteous at all times
-Respect other people's bids
-Do not remove my signature (I will ban you from buying again if you do)
-Full payment beforehand

Contents:
-Intro
-Characters for Sale
-Design a Creature
-Past Designs
-Pinglist
Astrid's Character Sale and Design

Hell and welcome everyone! I am an artist with a knack for creating characters. I'll design several within the span of days, then end up leaving them on the shelf to collect dust. So I figure, I should make use of them while I can, and sell them to people who will use them!

Along with selling pre-made characters, I will also design creatures for you, under specifications. This is NOT a service to be used for any existing character: if you want art of that, go to my ordinary art shop. You give me several specifications on what the creature should look like, and I design it for you! There's more info on that below.

Rules:
-Be kind and courteous at all times
-Respect other people's bids
-Do not remove my signature (I will ban you from buying again if you do)
-Full payment beforehand

Contents:
-Intro
-Characters for Sale
-Design a Creature
-Past Designs
-Pinglist
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
[center][font=Old English Text MT][size=7][color=#f77933]C[/color][color=#f77a49]H[/color][color=#f87b5e]A[/color][color=#f87c74]R[/color][color=#f97d89]A[/color][color=#f97e9f]C[/color][color=#fa7bb2]T[/color][color=#fa79c6]E[/color][color=#fb76d9]R[/color][color=#fb73ec]S[/color] [color=#d75cf2]F[/color][color=#c550f5]O[/color][color=#b345f8]R[/color] [color=#8c47fa]S[/color][color=#7655f9]A[/color][color=#6163f8]L[/color][color=#4b71f7]E[/color][/size][/font] Here you can buy characters I've designed, for your own personal use. Once they are sold to you, I and others have no business with them. Each character has a starting bid, depending on the character's design, and how much extra art they have. You may place a claim on that character, and if no one else bids within 24 hours, it goes to you. If someone does bid, you have 24 hours to make a higher bid, or it'll go to them. When placing a bid, make sure to ping (@username) both myself and the other(s) you are bidding against. Character profiles have been cropped for formatting. Click a picture to see the full character! If a character has a linked X under their info, that is extra art of them. Click it to see it! [columns][url=https://i.imgur.com/bFuI47z.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/fUp3Ryi.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [center][b]Chrissy[/b] She's a guardian angel for a wealthy young heir. She's new to the job, and finds it hard to keep up, but she is kind and sweet, and does her best to keep them out of trouble. She isn't a very strong angel, but her motivation keeps her going in the face of danger.[/columns] [columns][url=https://i.imgur.com/CgdgCUO.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/lkgubxL.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [center][b]Milli[/b] Milli is a sweet little moth girl, who wouldn't hurt a fly. She looks out for everything and everyone, and loves to make biscuits for anyone who visits her home. She can be a little awkward socially, and she is terrified of the dark.[/columns] [columns][url=https://i.imgur.com/GZvS6yu.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/k2GX9La.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [center][b]Ferrer[/b] The result of a biological enhancements scientist gone rogue, Ferrer is a ram-dragon hybrid. He is stubborn and brutish, and generally doesn't give a toss about how others feel. He has stunning strength, and likes to use his head to get out of tricky situations. By physically using his head. His tough horns help him get out of any problem.[/columns] [columns][url=https://i.imgur.com/rc36VN8.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/YVPDSyW.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [center][b]Jaevrihed[/b] A lesser demon from the outer ring of Limbo, they were punished to the living realm for slacking off on the job. Being forced among the living, something they truly despises, they are always jumpy and nervous, somehow considering them 'infectious' believing that were one to touch them, they would grow 'a heart', something Jaevrihed never wishes to have. Haughty and snappish, they can come off as rude, although are usually calm when they don't feel under threat.[/columns] [columns][url=https://i.imgur.com/LeFcjSg.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/awXgEtd.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [center][b]Conta[/b] He's energetic, cheery, and always friendly. A god in the making, he's still finding his feet in the world, exploring and making friends while he figures up something to actually be the god of, where he will then finally be accepted into the Godsrealm.[/columns] [columns][url=https://i.imgur.com/4g0Wgps.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/1KedKi6.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [center][b]Corrin[/b] Corrin is very over-excitable, and eager to please. He finds it hard to sit still, and loves to run circles around others. He often gets overwhelming, but finds it difficult to understand why that's an issue, mostly just because it doesn't compute for him. Very particular about staying clean.[/columns]
CHARACTERS FOR SALE

Here you can buy characters I've designed, for your own personal use. Once they are sold to you, I and others have no business with them.

Each character has a starting bid, depending on the character's design, and how much extra art they have. You may place a claim on that character, and if no one else bids within 24 hours, it goes to you. If someone does bid, you have 24 hours to make a higher bid, or it'll go to them.

When placing a bid, make sure to ping (@username) both myself and the other(s) you are bidding against.

Character profiles have been cropped for formatting. Click a picture to see the full character! If a character has a linked X under their info, that is extra art of them. Click it to see it!
fUp3Ryi.png
Chrissy
She's a guardian angel for a wealthy young heir. She's new to the job, and finds it hard to keep up, but she is kind and sweet, and does her best to keep them out of trouble. She isn't a very strong angel, but her motivation keeps her going in the face of danger.
lkgubxL.png
Milli
Milli is a sweet little moth girl, who wouldn't hurt a fly. She looks out for everything and everyone, and loves to make biscuits for anyone who visits her home. She can be a little awkward socially, and she is terrified of the dark.
k2GX9La.png
Ferrer
The result of a biological enhancements scientist gone rogue, Ferrer is a ram-dragon hybrid. He is stubborn and brutish, and generally doesn't give a toss about how others feel. He has stunning strength, and likes to use his head to get out of tricky situations. By physically using his head. His tough horns help him get out of any problem.
YVPDSyW.png
Jaevrihed
A lesser demon from the outer ring of Limbo, they were punished to the living realm for slacking off on the job. Being forced among the living, something they truly despises, they are always jumpy and nervous, somehow considering them 'infectious' believing that were one to touch them, they would grow 'a heart', something Jaevrihed never wishes to have. Haughty and snappish, they can come off as rude, although are usually calm when they don't feel under threat.
awXgEtd.png
Conta
He's energetic, cheery, and always friendly. A god in the making, he's still finding his feet in the world, exploring and making friends while he figures up something to actually be the god of, where he will then finally be accepted into the Godsrealm.
1KedKi6.png
Corrin
Corrin is very over-excitable, and eager to please. He finds it hard to sit still, and loves to run circles around others. He often gets overwhelming, but finds it difficult to understand why that's an issue, mostly just because it doesn't compute for him. Very particular about staying clean.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
[center][font=Old English Text MT][size=7][color=#f77933]D[/color][color=#f77a42]e[/color][color=#f87a52]s[/color][color=#f87b61]i[/color][color=#f87c71]g[/color][color=#f87d80]n[/color] [color=#f97e9f]a[/color] [color=#fa7bb2]C[/color][color=#fa7abc]r[/color][color=#fa79c6]e[/color][color=#fa77cf]a[/color][color=#fb76d9]t[/color][color=#fb74e2]u[/color][color=#fb73ec]r[/color][color=#ee6bee]e[/color] [color=#d45af2]o[/color][color=#c852f5]r[/color] [color=#ae41f9]C[/color][color=#a139fb]h[/color][color=#9541fa]a[/color][color=#8849fa]r[/color][color=#7c51f9]a[/color][color=#7059f9]c[/color][color=#6461f8]t[/color][color=#5769f8]e[/color][color=#4b71f7]r[/color][/size][/font] This service costs 400kt/g per character. Once you have given me the instructions, and I've confirmed your order, I will send you a sketch, with the planned colours. Once I have done this, I must recieve full payment before you get your final piece. Please also keep in mind that I am no mind reader. The drawing I create may be different to the picture in your mind, but I will try my best to get it as close as possible, This is a service that requires teamwork, if you want to be pleased with the outcome. So, wanna know how this works? Let's run through it with a character I recently designed, which also reflects the style of art you will receive (yes, it will always be fullbody and profile) to get an idea. Essentially, you will list the key characteristics this design will have, and I will do my best to follow it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LeFcjSg.png[/img] [i]Snake-like dragon, sort of coatlish. Stubbed, round snout. Only has front limbs, quite chunky, but can support its body with it's strong tail. Has a large feathered crest, with feathered shoulders, elbows, and a feathered ridge along the back. Snake tongue, large round eyes, lizard-like ears (small hole). Crimson colour, with dark/light red swirl on shoulder and mask on face. Yellow eyes, along with yellow shoulder feathers, back crest, and fluff around face. Head and eyebrow crests are vibrant green. Feather tips all have arrow-like stripes, in a darker shade for the yellow feathers, and lighter shade for the green feathers. End of tail is striped like cherub.[/i] As you can see, the [b]more specific you are, the better the result.[/b] This service requires far more communication and understanding than any others provided, so you need to be prepared to work with me. If you give me a vague "buff blue lizard with giant bat ears and spiny ridge" then it's likely what you'll receive will be very different from what you request. Please be as detailed as you can. At the same time, if you want something a bit more creative, and like a surprise, a vague description is no problem. Want an idea for some traits? Here's a list! [size=2]Long, thin ears, feathered tips, short round fuzzy ears, long thin snout, visible teeth, flat snout, large nostrils, dog nose, scaly face, furry face, fluffy cheeks, horse mane, lion mane, snake body, crocodile body, chubby, thin, cat tail, limp tail, dinosaur tail (rigid), furry tail, hide coat, scaly coat, furred coat, feathered coat, spined ridge on back, elbow spikes, webbed feet, lion feet, bird feet, seal flippers.[/size] [b]I am only offering this service for more dragon-like kind of designs[/b], although my idea of dragon is pretty broad. I will not do anything too canine, feline, or humanoid. Bird-like I can do though. If you're unsure, ask me! I'll do my best to help Order form: [code]@DragonDraws [b]Physical traits:[/b] [b]Main colour:[/b] [b]Markings:[/b] [b]Other details:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [/code]
Design a Creature or Character

This service costs 400kt/g per character. Once you have given me the instructions, and I've confirmed your order, I will send you a sketch, with the planned colours. Once I have done this, I must recieve full payment before you get your final piece.

Please also keep in mind that I am no mind reader. The drawing I create may be different to the picture in your mind, but I will try my best to get it as close as possible, This is a service that requires teamwork, if you want to be pleased with the outcome.

So, wanna know how this works? Let's run through it with a character I recently designed, which also reflects the style of art you will receive (yes, it will always be fullbody and profile) to get an idea. Essentially, you will list the key characteristics this design will have, and I will do my best to follow it.

LeFcjSg.png

Snake-like dragon, sort of coatlish. Stubbed, round snout. Only has front limbs, quite chunky, but can support its body with it's strong tail. Has a large feathered crest, with feathered shoulders, elbows, and a feathered ridge along the back. Snake tongue, large round eyes, lizard-like ears (small hole). Crimson colour, with dark/light red swirl on shoulder and mask on face. Yellow eyes, along with yellow shoulder feathers, back crest, and fluff around face. Head and eyebrow crests are vibrant green. Feather tips all have arrow-like stripes, in a darker shade for the yellow feathers, and lighter shade for the green feathers. End of tail is striped like cherub.

As you can see, the more specific you are, the better the result. This service requires far more communication and understanding than any others provided, so you need to be prepared to work with me. If you give me a vague "buff blue lizard with giant bat ears and spiny ridge" then it's likely what you'll receive will be very different from what you request. Please be as detailed as you can. At the same time, if you want something a bit more creative, and like a surprise, a vague description is no problem.

Want an idea for some traits? Here's a list!

Long, thin ears, feathered tips, short round fuzzy ears, long thin snout, visible teeth, flat snout, large nostrils, dog nose, scaly face, furry face, fluffy cheeks, horse mane, lion mane, snake body, crocodile body, chubby, thin, cat tail, limp tail, dinosaur tail (rigid), furry tail, hide coat, scaly coat, furred coat, feathered coat, spined ridge on back, elbow spikes, webbed feet, lion feet, bird feet, seal flippers.

I am only offering this service for more dragon-like kind of designs, although my idea of dragon is pretty broad. I will not do anything too canine, feline, or humanoid. Bird-like I can do though. If you're unsure, ask me! I'll do my best to help

Order form:
Code:
@DragonDraws [b]Physical traits:[/b] [b]Main colour:[/b] [b]Markings:[/b] [b]Other details:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Past Designs

Here I will provide images of creature designs I've done in the past, along with the traits they were ordered for. This is to give you a better idea on what to expect with your order!

Uh oh! There's nothing here for now.
Past Designs

Here I will provide images of creature designs I've done in the past, along with the traits they were ordered for. This is to give you a better idea on what to expect with your order!

Uh oh! There's nothing here for now.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
[center][font=Old English Text MT][size=7][color=#f77933]P[/color][color=#f87c69]i[/color][color=#f97e9f]n[/color][color=#fa79c6]g[/color][color=#fb73ec]l[/color][color=#a139fb]i[/color][color=#7655f9]s[/color][color=#4b71f7]t[/color][/size][/font] Want to be pinged for a new character up for sale? Or maybe you'd like to know when slots are open for the creature design. Ask to be put on the pinglist, and I'll place you on. [quote=General Pinglist][/quote] [quote=Character Sales]!GenocidalEagles !Rubygryphon[/quote] [quote=Creature Design][/quote]
Pinglist

Want to be pinged for a new character up for sale? Or maybe you'd like to know when slots are open for the creature design. Ask to be put on the pinglist, and I'll place you on.
General Pinglist wrote:
Character Sales wrote:
!GenocidalEagles !Rubygryphon
Creature Design wrote:
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Reserved for future
Reserved for future
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

I bid 70 gems for the nameless slimy thing! :) It's the best thing I've seen today.
@DragonDraws

I bid 70 gems for the nameless slimy thing! :) It's the best thing I've seen today.
zy8HEZC.gif
@Chardano

Confirmed. Thank you!
@Chardano

Confirmed. Thank you!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Bump!
Bump!
pVhWnFy.png
Bump!