Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fantasy Costco Lore! [CLOSED/HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[i][/i][center][size=5][i]Fantasy Costco, where all u dreams come tru, got a deal 4 you Welcome to our lore shop! NASA writes, and @lalli proofreads![/i] I can write from already-planned lore, to free writing lore![/size] [size=4][b] edit: any art shop or lore shop right now is on hiatus. im so sorry for any inconveniences. i hope to come back soon. if ur looking for my art shop or want an additional art piece, u can go visit my lit art shop mmm right [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2275202]here[/url][b][/size] [size=4][u][b]Prices:[/b][/u][/size] [u][size=3]One paragraph - 5000 T or 5 gems[/u] Ex: [quote]You only see her when enjoying the ocean. You can only feel her when the sunlight hits the ocean, spreading the happiness as you glance across to another side of the world, where she also lies, awaiting the happiness of people. As the planet turns, more people get sadder and more rowdy each day, but she's here to chase all of it away, as she spreads joy and happiness from shore to shore. She only wants to see people grow to love the world, but also to see if anyone will come back to the dear ocean where she waits, waiting to see another smile. She holds her ghostly pearl like any other dragon, putting her pearl in place of another hug she gives out to a saddened soul.[/quote] [quote]Rio is an excellent dragon, always one of the friendliest ones you can find, although her skills in archery are not very appealing to the eye. Instead of a fighter, she really just wants to make friends, and can't handle any sort of fight. Even though she can't shoot an arrow for her life, her strength is too much for her to even consider, and when she pats someone on the back, the poor dragon, depending on their size, can go flying. She's constantly confused and clumsy, just trying to make her way through life without getting on any bad sides of any dragons, although, due to her clumsiness, has already been on a few lists. [/quote] [u]Two paragraphs - 10000 T or 10 g[/u] Ex: [quote]..Since they didn't care about what dangers their bodies were to face, her father lived a nice life, until he caught one of the terrible diseases, and died in his painful sleep. Saber's beloved mother had went too far out into the ocean of the Starfall Isles while fishing, and drowned while looking for food to feed her daughter. Saber was now left with the task of survival in her claws. It didn't take Saber a long time to learn the rules of survival. She knew what she had to do to live, even if it meant killing the innocent. Only the strong will survive through the harsh conditions of the Plauge territory. Saber promised herself that she would never die easily, and she would be one of the hardest enemies to kill. My body is strong, I am strong, mighty, powerful..[/quote] [u]Three paragraphs - 15000 T or 15 g[b][/u] Ex:[/size] [quote]The eyes of the spiral are distant, the ragged breathing the only sound he’s ever made since he’s arrived. The room that the spiral inhabits is tightly guarded, as the door is shut tightly, with only one window to peer into the eyes of a suffering soul. The once-purple scales are coated in a ghostly pale, illuminating the blood covering his claws and legs, coated around his mouth and nose as the tired, pale red stared out from the only window, though he could see nothing of any sorts. His once-gold wings were tattered and looked like torn-up rags at this point, while a green substance leaked out of his mouth. The only thing that the spiral can truly see is the wild imagination, the vision displaying the plaguelands that he once roamed with the title of his name in place, but in the present, he has long forgotten his name, the memories he had are shattered by the pain, and all the dragon displays are from his cold, dead eyes that stare somewhere where he could never be; a fantasy, of sorts, that he could never relive. Once this spiral roamed the areas of the wastelands, the stench of disease never bothered him, until he fell into the Wyrmwound himself, once emerging from the wound in the world, unable to hold the diseases now attacking his body, his beautiful scales and clean skin cracking open as too thick of blood spilled out, and as he started to fly away, he could never handle the nausea that shadowed him, and fell into the bones below as he watched his beautiful wings that mimicked the shine of treasure get torn apart into shreds, fluids leaking from his mouth as he stared up into the sky. The only sounds he could hear were the thick waters of the Wyrmwound, and as his now distant eyes faded of the rich crimson color, he closed his eyes, awakening to a new body with infectious supernatural mutations. Although he felt his whole system collapse, he kept traveling, the dragons that saw him from a distance, scurrying away at the sight of his exposed bones, as the zombie-like dragon roamed the lands he was now related to. He now sits tightly curled up in the room, his eyes reflecting back on his old days, but forgetting them day by day as he stares into the walls, feeling eyes upon his mangled body, the rotten bones sticking out from his wings and scales, cracked and dried blood staining his past glorious body, as he knows what he can do. A parasite must always find a host, or in this case, several hosts.[/quote] [quote]Moonlight is a local in Wind territory, where he was born. He never saw his father, who left his mother a few days before he was born out of anger and disgust. His mother, who was seemingly “left to die,” by Moonlight’s father, kept pushing on, even if she had an egg in her hands at all times. Moonlight was cared for generously by his mother, which both traveled together, anywhere. Moonlight’s mother finally decided that they must move territories, so they can have more of a variety of food and a job since they were running low, but as they traveled towards the Lightning area, she caught a disease, but didn’t tell Moonlight, and tried to hide it as best as she could, but when the symptoms got worse and she was unable to travel, she had to tell young Moonlight as she collapsed on the ground. For the next few days, Moonlight tried to care for her to the best of his ability, following his mother’s orders on herbs, but as more days built up, she was becoming more and more weak, stuck in the same spot, and with an unidentified disease, knew her fate was coming shortly. She begged Moonlight to leave her, but he wouldn’t budge, and within a day, she got weaker, her last words were spoken, “May you heal others with your happiness in your travels, Honey, and I will see you soon..” With sadness consuming him, he stayed by her unmoving body for two days before finally letting the spirits take her soul, and moved on. As he left the Lightning territory, he turned back towards Wind to honor where she let him come into this world, and found the guild of Breezestream a few days later, now working as a healer that relies on herbs in his mother’s name. [/quote] And so on.. (Price increases +5000 T or 5 G with every paragraph)[/center]
Fantasy Costco, where all u dreams come tru, got a deal 4 you
Welcome to our lore shop! NASA writes, and @lalli proofreads!

I can write from already-planned lore, to free writing lore!

edit: any art shop or lore shop right now is on hiatus. im so sorry for any inconveniences. i hope to come back soon.

if ur looking for my art shop or want an additional art piece, u can go visit my lit art shop mmm right here

Prices:

One paragraph - 5000 T or 5 gems
Ex:
Quote:
You only see her when enjoying the ocean. You can only feel her when the sunlight hits the ocean, spreading the happiness as you glance across to another side of the world, where she also lies, awaiting the happiness of people. As the planet turns, more people get sadder and more rowdy each day, but she's here to chase all of it away, as she spreads joy and happiness from shore to shore. She only wants to see people grow to love the world, but also to see if anyone will come back to the dear ocean where she waits, waiting to see another smile. She holds her ghostly pearl like any other dragon, putting her pearl in place of another hug she gives out to a saddened soul.
Quote:
Rio is an excellent dragon, always one of the friendliest ones you can find, although her skills in archery are not very appealing to the eye. Instead of a fighter, she really just wants to make friends, and can't handle any sort of fight. Even though she can't shoot an arrow for her life, her strength is too much for her to even consider, and when she pats someone on the back, the poor dragon, depending on their size, can go flying. She's constantly confused and clumsy, just trying to make her way through life without getting on any bad sides of any dragons, although, due to her clumsiness, has already been on a few lists.

Two paragraphs - 10000 T or 10 g
Ex:
Quote:
..Since they didn't care about what dangers their bodies were to face, her father lived a nice life, until he caught one of the terrible diseases, and died in his painful sleep. Saber's beloved mother had went too far out into the ocean of the Starfall Isles while fishing, and drowned while looking for food to feed her daughter. Saber was now left with the task of survival in her claws.

It didn't take Saber a long time to learn the rules of survival. She knew what she had to do to live, even if it meant killing the innocent. Only the strong will survive through the harsh conditions of the Plauge territory. Saber promised herself that she would never die easily, and she would be one of the hardest enemies to kill. My body is strong, I am strong, mighty, powerful..

Three paragraphs - 15000 T or 15 g
Ex:
Quote:
The eyes of the spiral are distant, the ragged breathing the only sound he’s ever made since he’s arrived. The room that the spiral inhabits is tightly guarded, as the door is shut tightly, with only one window to peer into the eyes of a suffering soul. The once-purple scales are coated in a ghostly pale, illuminating the blood covering his claws and legs, coated around his mouth and nose as the tired, pale red stared out from the only window, though he could see nothing of any sorts. His once-gold wings were tattered and looked like torn-up rags at this point, while a green substance leaked out of his mouth. The only thing that the spiral can truly see is the wild imagination, the vision displaying the plaguelands that he once roamed with the title of his name in place, but in the present, he has long forgotten his name, the memories he had are shattered by the pain, and all the dragon displays are from his cold, dead eyes that stare somewhere where he could never be; a fantasy, of sorts, that he could never relive.

Once this spiral roamed the areas of the wastelands, the stench of disease never bothered him, until he fell into the Wyrmwound himself, once emerging from the wound in the world, unable to hold the diseases now attacking his body, his beautiful scales and clean skin cracking open as too thick of blood spilled out, and as he started to fly away, he could never handle the nausea that shadowed him, and fell into the bones below as he watched his beautiful wings that mimicked the shine of treasure get torn apart into shreds, fluids leaking from his mouth as he stared up into the sky. The only sounds he could hear were the thick waters of the Wyrmwound, and as his now distant eyes faded of the rich crimson color, he closed his eyes, awakening to a new body with infectious supernatural mutations. Although he felt his whole system collapse, he kept traveling, the dragons that saw him from a distance, scurrying away at the sight of his exposed bones, as the zombie-like dragon roamed the lands he was now related to.

He now sits tightly curled up in the room, his eyes reflecting back on his old days, but forgetting them day by day as he stares into the walls, feeling eyes upon his mangled body, the rotten bones sticking out from his wings and scales, cracked and dried blood staining his past glorious body, as he knows what he can do. A parasite must always find a host, or in this case, several hosts.
Quote:
Moonlight is a local in Wind territory, where he was born. He never saw his father, who left his mother a few days before he was born out of anger and disgust. His mother, who was seemingly “left to die,” by Moonlight’s father, kept pushing on, even if she had an egg in her hands at all times. Moonlight was cared for generously by his mother, which both traveled together, anywhere. Moonlight’s mother finally decided that they must move territories, so they can have more of a variety of food and a job since they were running low, but as they traveled towards the Lightning area, she caught a disease, but didn’t tell Moonlight, and tried to hide it as best as she could, but when the symptoms got worse and she was unable to travel, she had to tell young Moonlight as she collapsed on the ground.

For the next few days, Moonlight tried to care for her to the best of his ability, following his mother’s orders on herbs, but as more days built up, she was becoming more and more weak, stuck in the same spot, and with an unidentified disease, knew her fate was coming shortly. She begged Moonlight to leave her, but he wouldn’t budge, and within a day, she got weaker, her last words were spoken, “May you heal others with your happiness in your travels, Honey, and I will see you soon..”

With sadness consuming him, he stayed by her unmoving body for two days before finally letting the spirits take her soul, and moved on. As he left the Lightning territory, he turned back towards Wind to honor where she let him come into this world, and found the guild of Breezestream a few days later, now working as a healer that relies on herbs in his mother’s name.

And so on.. (Price increases +5000 T or 5 G with every paragraph)
snails.png
When Ordering, please include..

- The name of the dragon

- The personality of said dragon

- Any occupations with the dragon? (Such as a fighter, guard, etc.)

- Anything IMPORTANT to the lore (Such as shade, a certain loved one, deceased family, really any details that you can spare)

OR

- Say if you want me to go wild with the lore, and I'll do my best to give you the g00d lore (tm)

Thanks!!

ORDERS

When Ordering, please include..

- The name of the dragon

- The personality of said dragon

- Any occupations with the dragon? (Such as a fighter, guard, etc.)

- Anything IMPORTANT to the lore (Such as shade, a certain loved one, deceased family, really any details that you can spare)

OR

- Say if you want me to go wild with the lore, and I'll do my best to give you the g00d lore (tm)

Thanks!!

ORDERS

snails.png
PING LIST

None right now!!
PING LIST

None right now!!
snails.png
@SnowyEclipse

Just saying, your prices are like.. extraordinarily cheap, you could probably raise them a bit.

I could order a 200 paragraph BOOK from you and pay 100,000 treasure, which is like... nothing.

just saying
@SnowyEclipse

Just saying, your prices are like.. extraordinarily cheap, you could probably raise them a bit.

I could order a 200 paragraph BOOK from you and pay 100,000 treasure, which is like... nothing.

just saying

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
smaller smaller bump!
smaller smaller bump!
snails.png
Another bump, and a PSA
Snowy writes some really really good lore
Another bump, and a PSA
Snowy writes some really really good lore
BUMP BUMP BUMP
GOOOD STUFF
BUMP BUMP BUMP
GOOOD STUFF
@SnowyEclipse

I'd like to order a 4 paragraph piece and will be paying in gems.

Name: Aloysia

Personality: bubbly, excitable, friendly, curious to a fault

Occupation (Such as a fighter, guard, etc.): Dogwood Tree Dryad tasked w/watching over the central courtyard of Starfall Amalgamate

Creative license?: Yes
@SnowyEclipse

I'd like to order a 4 paragraph piece and will be paying in gems.

Name: Aloysia

Personality: bubbly, excitable, friendly, curious to a fault

Occupation (Such as a fighter, guard, etc.): Dogwood Tree Dryad tasked w/watching over the central courtyard of Starfall Amalgamate

Creative license?: Yes
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@SnowyEclipse Can I get a 3 to 5 paragraph (depends on how much you'd like to write) lore for Alraune?She's a blank slate, but all I request is that it's dark and possibly tragic (if you don't mind) lol. I should probably mention that my clan has no lore, and most of my dragons have no ties to each other. I like to think of them as 'individual projects', so you don't have to be restrained by anything, go wild! ;3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36857226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368573/36857226_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SnowyEclipse

Can I get a 3 to 5 paragraph (depends on how much you'd like to write) lore for Alraune?She's a blank slate, but all I request is that it's dark and possibly tragic (if you don't mind) lol.

I should probably mention that my clan has no lore, and most of my dragons have no ties to each other. I like to think of them as 'individual projects', so you don't have to be restrained by anything, go wild! ;3

36857226_350.png
QBHm0vY.jpg
@SnowyEclipse I'll take a 3 paragraph in T :) (Though if you do more, I'll pay accordingly! O:) Most, if not all of my drags are blank slates btw, so go wild! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25493766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254938/25493766_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Rhuna Personality: Quiet, Reserved, Gets Lonely Easily, Theoretical, Creative Occupation: Astronomer Other: Bonded to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1513&tab=dragon&did=26000619]Viper[/url], One of the few she [i]deeply[/i] cares about, and also the Last survivor of her siblings
@SnowyEclipse

I'll take a 3 paragraph in T :) (Though if you do more, I'll pay accordingly! O:)
Most, if not all of my drags are blank slates btw, so go wild!

25493766_350.png

Name: Rhuna

Personality: Quiet, Reserved, Gets Lonely Easily, Theoretical, Creative

Other: Bonded to Viper, One of the few she deeply cares about,
and also the Last survivor of her siblings

.-.
1 2 3 4 5 6