Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Digital Art of Kobold OC [Closed]
1 2 3 4
I am looking for someone who can do a [b][u]FULL[/u][/b]color, [b][u]FULL[/u][/b]body, [b][u]DIGITAL[/u][/b] piece of a Dungeons and Dragons Kobold OC of mine (don't really need a BG, unless you're happy to throw one in). I have a maximum of 1100 gems I can pay with. The type of Kobold that my character is is the D&D 5e version that is fairly draconian, like so (but noticeably scaly) [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/f/f3/Monster_Manual_5e_-_Kobold_-_p195.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141112221803.png[/img] [size=1][i]I don't claim this image as my own. It's just a random one I found on Google images that mostly matches what I'm looking for. Also, it is just a reference for what Kobolds look like, so this is not my character.[/i][/size] If you need more details on my Kobold's appearance and personality before you decide if you want to do a piece of her, feel free to ask. [b][i]*I'm subscribed so there's no need to ping me.*[/i][/b] [b]Note:[/b] I've now drawn my own (uncolored) traditional cleanish sketch of my character, so there will be both text and visual references; I'd post the sketch, but I'm afraid of theft. [i][size=1]Fun fact: My Kobold is my very first D&D character.[/size][/i]
I am looking for someone who can do a FULLcolor, FULLbody, DIGITAL piece of a Dungeons and Dragons Kobold OC of mine (don't really need a BG, unless you're happy to throw one in).

I have a maximum of 1100 gems I can pay with.

The type of Kobold that my character is is the D&D 5e version that is fairly draconian, like so (but noticeably scaly)
latest?cb=20141112221803.png
I don't claim this image as my own. It's just a random one I found on Google images that mostly matches what I'm looking for. Also, it is just a reference for what Kobolds look like, so this is not my character.

If you need more details on my Kobold's appearance and personality before you decide if you want to do a piece of her, feel free to ask.

*I'm subscribed so there's no need to ping me.*
Note: I've now drawn my own (uncolored) traditional cleanish sketch of my character, so there will be both text and visual references; I'd post the sketch, but I'm afraid of theft.
Fun fact: My Kobold is my very first D&D character.
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
*Bump*
*Bump*
*Bump*
*Bump*
*Bump*
*Bump*
*Bump*
*Bump*