Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Phandalin's Lore Shop v.3.0!
1 2
bump
bump
.............................. QHMb0N7.png
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@Doony

Howdy! does that mean that you're going to spend 25 for each bio, getting 1 paragraph per dragon?
@Doony

Howdy! does that mean that you're going to spend 25 for each bio, getting 1 paragraph per dragon?
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@Doony

yeah for 50kt and 25g I can do all 3 and a little extra for Rorschach! I'll get started!!
@Doony

yeah for 50kt and 25g I can do all 3 and a little extra for Rorschach! I'll get started!!
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@Doony

you can send it now if you want, but I won't accept the CR until your lore is done! just to make sure you're happy with it
@Doony

you can send it now if you want, but I won't accept the CR until your lore is done! just to make sure you're happy with it
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@Doony

so for Kawa and Amemasu I wrote little brief bios, but for Ror I did a mini narrative! I hope it's what you had in mind :) send payment whenever you can, please, and let me know if there are any issues!!

Amemasu

Even though Amemasu is a strong, brave dragon, he also has a soft side. While he’s training as hard as he can to become a powerful warrior, he’s also working and trading to buy all of his armor so that he can properly defend his clan. He can be found often bathing himself or washing his newest piece of armor in the river that’s nearest his clan, while maybe catching a fish or two to keep his belly full and to help his clan stay safe and fed. He’s a gentle giant, a wondrous warrior, a kind knight. You can always depend on Amemasu to help defend and protect you.

Kawa

Despite his short temper, Kawa becomes a sweetheart when he’s cheerful. Beautiful silks and gemstones are a smart way to being him to this state, or else you might find yourself being lashed out at due to him not believing you’re doing enough for him. His ego is large, but so is his heart. Running water, while making it impossible to see his reflection, is beautiful to Kawa, so he always tries to stick close to it. It can calm him down when he’s on the verge of lashing out, and it also helps him to focus on others instead of himself. Though he doesn’t manage to do that often, when he does, dragons around him can see the real, kind Kawa shining through. Maybe someday he’ll be able to let this side of himself be clearer more often.

Rorschach

“What do you see, though?” he asked, angling his wings better towards the guardian. The guardian squinted their eyes and inched a little closer.

They thought for another moment, and then said, “A rabbit? The ears are here,” they said and gestured with their chin. “It’s a rabbit. Right?”

Rorschach thought. “I see,” he said. “There is no right answer, friend. The truest answer is what you see easiest, the first thing you see.”

“That’s a rabbit, then,” the guardian said and nodded their head.

“I believe that you are destined to be a hunter, to keep your clan happy, fed, and safe,” Rorschach said. He shook out his wings a little.

The guardian seemed to be nearly bursting with excitement. “I gotta go tell my nestmates,” they said and bounced up and down. “Thank you, Rorschach! I’ll tell all of them to come to you for a reading!”

Rorschach watched as the young dragon bounded away, smiling slightly to himself. A job well done.
@Doony

so for Kawa and Amemasu I wrote little brief bios, but for Ror I did a mini narrative! I hope it's what you had in mind :) send payment whenever you can, please, and let me know if there are any issues!!

Amemasu

Even though Amemasu is a strong, brave dragon, he also has a soft side. While he’s training as hard as he can to become a powerful warrior, he’s also working and trading to buy all of his armor so that he can properly defend his clan. He can be found often bathing himself or washing his newest piece of armor in the river that’s nearest his clan, while maybe catching a fish or two to keep his belly full and to help his clan stay safe and fed. He’s a gentle giant, a wondrous warrior, a kind knight. You can always depend on Amemasu to help defend and protect you.

Kawa

Despite his short temper, Kawa becomes a sweetheart when he’s cheerful. Beautiful silks and gemstones are a smart way to being him to this state, or else you might find yourself being lashed out at due to him not believing you’re doing enough for him. His ego is large, but so is his heart. Running water, while making it impossible to see his reflection, is beautiful to Kawa, so he always tries to stick close to it. It can calm him down when he’s on the verge of lashing out, and it also helps him to focus on others instead of himself. Though he doesn’t manage to do that often, when he does, dragons around him can see the real, kind Kawa shining through. Maybe someday he’ll be able to let this side of himself be clearer more often.

Rorschach

“What do you see, though?” he asked, angling his wings better towards the guardian. The guardian squinted their eyes and inched a little closer.

They thought for another moment, and then said, “A rabbit? The ears are here,” they said and gestured with their chin. “It’s a rabbit. Right?”

Rorschach thought. “I see,” he said. “There is no right answer, friend. The truest answer is what you see easiest, the first thing you see.”

“That’s a rabbit, then,” the guardian said and nodded their head.

“I believe that you are destined to be a hunter, to keep your clan happy, fed, and safe,” Rorschach said. He shook out his wings a little.

The guardian seemed to be nearly bursting with excitement. “I gotta go tell my nestmates,” they said and bounced up and down. “Thank you, Rorschach! I’ll tell all of them to come to you for a reading!”

Rorschach watched as the young dragon bounded away, smiling slightly to himself. A job well done.
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@Doony

yeah sure for the pinglist!

you can just put my username at the bottom of their bios! im thinking eventually ill make a little graphic to put but i havent gotten that far yet haha

im so glad you liked it!!
@Doony

yeah sure for the pinglist!

you can just put my username at the bottom of their bios! im thinking eventually ill make a little graphic to put but i havent gotten that far yet haha

im so glad you liked it!!
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@Doony

okay!! i'll try to get that done by the end of the day today, if that's ok!!
@Doony

okay!! i'll try to get that done by the end of the day today, if that's ok!!
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@Doony
here you go!! sorry for the wait, ive been super busy irl. i hope you like it!

Ouimette

Many call him The Trickster, but he doesn’t mind what many call him. Sure, he plays tricks, steals things, jokes around, but at the end of the day, what others make of him matters very little. After all, where’s the fun in being like them? Being good, or righteous, or even believing yourself to be so is far less interesting than being willing to live a little… chaotically. Though, if another dragon is willing to trade him some of his stolen, pilfered, or hastily put together wares, who is he to say no?

While to others, he may seem cruel, unusual, or selfish, he still has his soft spots. His gryphon, Lydia, is more important to him than any other dragon ever could be. While they’re off hunting, fighting, caring, Ouimette focuses on finding her food, keeping her safe, and caring intensely for her. Even if he was offered the world’s most valuable gemstone for her, he would still decline and protect Lydia. Probably. She keeps him grounded in times of worry, lets him know with soft rubs against his scales that she loves him no matter how he acts to others, and is always there for him, unlike most other dragons.

He hasn’t always been like this, but he’s always been on this path. Even as a hatchling, Ouimette cared more for shiny trinkets and the care and safety of himself over the happiness of his clanmates. While they might have described him as annoying then, that became rude, mean, and eventually, horrible. They just didn’t understand him. While he was mean or horrible to them, he was keeping himself and Lydia safe. After all, focusing solely on self protection is the most likely way to stay alive long enough to collect his fortune through the power of trade.
@Doony
here you go!! sorry for the wait, ive been super busy irl. i hope you like it!

Ouimette

Many call him The Trickster, but he doesn’t mind what many call him. Sure, he plays tricks, steals things, jokes around, but at the end of the day, what others make of him matters very little. After all, where’s the fun in being like them? Being good, or righteous, or even believing yourself to be so is far less interesting than being willing to live a little… chaotically. Though, if another dragon is willing to trade him some of his stolen, pilfered, or hastily put together wares, who is he to say no?

While to others, he may seem cruel, unusual, or selfish, he still has his soft spots. His gryphon, Lydia, is more important to him than any other dragon ever could be. While they’re off hunting, fighting, caring, Ouimette focuses on finding her food, keeping her safe, and caring intensely for her. Even if he was offered the world’s most valuable gemstone for her, he would still decline and protect Lydia. Probably. She keeps him grounded in times of worry, lets him know with soft rubs against his scales that she loves him no matter how he acts to others, and is always there for him, unlike most other dragons.

He hasn’t always been like this, but he’s always been on this path. Even as a hatchling, Ouimette cared more for shiny trinkets and the care and safety of himself over the happiness of his clanmates. While they might have described him as annoying then, that became rude, mean, and eventually, horrible. They just didn’t understand him. While he was mean or horrible to them, he was keeping himself and Lydia safe. After all, focusing solely on self protection is the most likely way to stay alive long enough to collect his fortune through the power of trade.
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@Doony

im glad you like it!!!
@Doony

im glad you like it!!!