Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{ wanshu's digital art }}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
[center][img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/23szsww.jpg[/img] -----[/center] [center][size=5] [font=constantia] status: working through the waitlist [/size][/center] [color=#69523F][size=3][font=Arial] hallo, i am wanshu and i need money because university is expensive and i also absolutely adore this website so i figured it'd be nice to get back into selling art here! [b]will draw everything except anthro, feral creatures! yes, i will draw aliens and human forms of dragons! note: orders might take a while because of university stuff ;;[/b] [img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/ayvo1s.jpg[/img] ----- [columns][img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/69qmh5.jpg[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]...[nextcol][size=6][font=constantina][b]SKETCH[/b] ----- [Font=Arial] [center][b]80kt / 95g / $4 USD or 5 strange chests (or 150k neopoints)[/b] [/center] [font=arial] these are waist up and will not be transparent! [/columns] ----- [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0Phh3lt.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color] [nextcol] [size=6][font=constantina][b]WAIST-UP PRICING[/b] ----- [Font=Arial] [center][b]250kt / 295g / $12 USD or 14 strange chests (or 450k neopoints)[/b] [/center] [font=arial] woohoo, waist up! these can be transparent too! [/columns] ----- [columns] [img]http://oi63.tinypic.com/2egfibt.jpg[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]...............[/color] [nextcol] [size=6][font=constantina][b]FULLBODY PRICING[/b] ----- [Font=Arial] [center][b]$20 USD / 1000g (or 3million neopoints lol) [/b] [/center] [font=arial] usd only/high gem prices because i am a student and it takes me like 80 years to do fullbodies so i have to make up for the lost time somehow. :c [/columns]
23szsww.jpg

hallo, i am wanshu and i need money because university is expensive and i also absolutely adore this website so i figured it'd be nice to get back into selling art here!

will draw everything except anthro, feral creatures! yes, i will draw aliens and human forms of dragons!
note: orders might take a while because of university stuff ;;

ayvo1s.jpg

69qmh5.jpg ... SKETCH

80kt / 95g / $4 USD
or 5 strange chests
(or 150k neopoints)

these are waist up and will not be transparent!

0Phh3lt.png ... WAIST-UP PRICING

250kt / 295g / $12 USD
or 14 strange chests
(or 450k neopoints)

woohoo, waist up! these can be transparent too!

2egfibt.jpg ............... FULLBODY PRICING

$20 USD / 1000g
(or 3million neopoints lol)

usd only/high gem prices because i am a student and it takes me like 80 years to do fullbodies so i have to make up for the lost time somehow. :c
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
[indent][size=6] [font=constantia] [b]slots:[/b] [center][b]USD (OPEN)[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.[/center] ----- [center] [b]neopets currency (taking a break) [/b] - - [/center] ----- [center] [b]fr currency (waitlist only) [/b] - bloodgem - hayum - (pending) [/center] [size=6] [font=constantia] [b]waitlist:[/b] [center] -tybaltcatulet -boltninja75 -howlingwendigo - vinsmoke - otterqueen - cuddleh - pixelpixies - kitsumimahon - lakaishia - weapon - tulah -wolfdragonblood[/center] ----- [center][size=6] [font=constantia] recently completed: [img]http://oi65.tinypic.com/5njfx0.jpg[/img] (waist up for wolfdragonblood)
slots:
USD (OPEN)

neopets currency (taking a break)

-
-

fr currency (waitlist only)

- bloodgem
- hayum
- (pending)
waitlist:

-tybaltcatulet
-boltninja75
-howlingwendigo
- vinsmoke
- otterqueen
- cuddleh
- pixelpixies
- kitsumimahon
- lakaishia
- weapon
- tulah
-wolfdragonblood

recently completed:
5njfx0.jpg
(waist up for wolfdragonblood)
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
Username: KitraDragonfox
Art: BUST
Visual reference: Ref
Payment Type: 80kt
Personality: Purposeful, balanced, but if him is brought, he is ready for sharp actions.
Details(age, body type, accessories etc): Icon
His mask is capable of "transmitting" colors, like the skin of a chameleon. During strong emotions, any symbols, signs, colors may appear on the mask.
Username: KitraDragonfox
Art: BUST
Visual reference: Ref
Payment Type: 80kt
Personality: Purposeful, balanced, but if him is brought, he is ready for sharp actions.
Details(age, body type, accessories etc): Icon
His mask is capable of "transmitting" colors, like the skin of a chameleon. During strong emotions, any symbols, signs, colors may appear on the mask.
@kitradragonfox - thank you for your order!! you can pay after the art is completed! c:
@kitradragonfox - thank you for your order!! you can pay after the art is completed! c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Wanshu
Thank you!
@Wanshu
Thank you!
@Wanshu (for reference, link!) ty for posting on my seeking board!
@Wanshu (for reference, link!) ty for posting on my seeking board!
ieftwO2.png
@problematic - ah, thank you so much! it means a lot to me! i'll ping you when it's finished~!
@problematic - ah, thank you so much! it means a lot to me! i'll ping you when it's finished~!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Wanshu

I couldn't see a form, so I hope me submitting my request like this is ok?

I'd like to get a bust of my character Namgi (Who has his personality info and references and such here! I'll be paying you with treasure, if that's alright with you. I'd of course be fine with providing further information if you need it.

@Wanshu

I couldn't see a form, so I hope me submitting my request like this is ok?

I'd like to get a bust of my character Namgi (Who has his personality info and references and such here! I'll be paying you with treasure, if that's alright with you. I'd of course be fine with providing further information if you need it.

xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@detectivemetta - yeah, no form needed haha, all i need is a ref and everything is all set to go! he has a nice design, so i can definitely do that for you! since i kinda draw more realistic style and i read his bio, you would like his features to be korean in nature, correct? just want to make sure!
@detectivemetta - yeah, no form needed haha, all i need is a ref and everything is all set to go! he has a nice design, so i can definitely do that for you! since i kinda draw more realistic style and i read his bio, you would like his features to be korean in nature, correct? just want to make sure!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Wanshu

Ah, I'm glad you like his design. In terms of his features, I'd be really grateful if you could do them so that it better represents his ethnicity. Your realistic style is really pleasing, so I have to offer my utmost thanks for taking my commission for him.

Would you like for me to send the payment now, or after the piece is completed? I'm fine with whatever payment scheme you'd prefer.
@Wanshu

Ah, I'm glad you like his design. In terms of his features, I'd be really grateful if you could do them so that it better represents his ethnicity. Your realistic style is really pleasing, so I have to offer my utmost thanks for taking my commission for him.

Would you like for me to send the payment now, or after the piece is completed? I'm fine with whatever payment scheme you'd prefer.
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44