Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cheap writing commissions [USD]
1 2 3 4
@Tedium

ah hello!! i hope you know your message made me smile because of the sheer amount of energy radiating from it, i did actually want art things but that's on the back-burner right now while i focus on finishing my novel, so it's just usd for now! but i do love your art so i might actually hop into your thread when it's open to throw some monies your way

but yes!!! brotherly fluff sounds like something right up my alley!! and tbh so does the learning to dance plot, i'd be happy to do either!

i would probably need little rundowns on their personalities, maybe some stuff on how they usually interact? feel free to pm me instead if you'd prefer that!!

ooh and, one important thing, would this be human bros or dragon bros?
@Tedium

ah hello!! i hope you know your message made me smile because of the sheer amount of energy radiating from it, i did actually want art things but that's on the back-burner right now while i focus on finishing my novel, so it's just usd for now! but i do love your art so i might actually hop into your thread when it's open to throw some monies your way

but yes!!! brotherly fluff sounds like something right up my alley!! and tbh so does the learning to dance plot, i'd be happy to do either!

i would probably need little rundowns on their personalities, maybe some stuff on how they usually interact? feel free to pm me instead if you'd prefer that!!

ooh and, one important thing, would this be human bros or dragon bros?
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@afire
aw, i'm glad i made you smile!! and wowowow, a novel!!! Best of luck!!!! <3

and, yes, i will pm all of those things to you mhm but i will reply here because BUMPS
@afire
aw, i'm glad i made you smile!! and wowowow, a novel!!! Best of luck!!!! <3

and, yes, i will pm all of those things to you mhm but i will reply here because BUMPS
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
@afire
I'd love to order some lore from you! I suppose no more than 250-300 words will do ^^ The only info I've got worked out right now is that my progens, Aura and Kane adopted the current queen of the clan (Blair), when she was just an egg while traveling. I was originally in the Wind Flight and exalted them, so I'll give you some artistic freedom on how you'd write that tidbit out. I eventually changed to shadow, and Aura is now captain of the guard, while Kane is Blair's advisor. Also, as of right now the clan's name is Moonshadow, unless I change it again haha
@afire
I'd love to order some lore from you! I suppose no more than 250-300 words will do ^^ The only info I've got worked out right now is that my progens, Aura and Kane adopted the current queen of the clan (Blair), when she was just an egg while traveling. I was originally in the Wind Flight and exalted them, so I'll give you some artistic freedom on how you'd write that tidbit out. I eventually changed to shadow, and Aura is now captain of the guard, while Kane is Blair's advisor. Also, as of right now the clan's name is Moonshadow, unless I change it again haha
Your magic isn't meant to be like anyone else's
@Icewolf

Hello! Just to clarify, you would like a little blurb for your clan profile about its history so far? I don't quite understand what you mean by originally being in the Wind Flight and exalting someone, could you explain that a bit more?

Something that'll help is if you could give me a list of events you'd like me to include, in chronological order, so I know I've put everything in that you want me to!
@Icewolf

Hello! Just to clarify, you would like a little blurb for your clan profile about its history so far? I don't quite understand what you mean by originally being in the Wind Flight and exalting someone, could you explain that a bit more?

Something that'll help is if you could give me a list of events you'd like me to include, in chronological order, so I know I've put everything in that you want me to!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

@afire
Yeah a little blurb for my clan profile :)
I’ve thought about it, and maybe I shouldn’t include about being in the Wind Flight. I was in a bit of a rush when I typed that out sorry haha. First event would have to be exploring the Shadow realm and finding Blair’s egg on the way. And as for exalting, maybe write something about Kane and Aura going off to fight for the Shadow Flight? which left Blair in charge of the clan. Lastly, when they come back, Aura becomes the captain of the guard while Kane is Blair’s advisor. If you have anymore questions maybe we can talk it over in a pm ^^’
@afire
Yeah a little blurb for my clan profile :)
I’ve thought about it, and maybe I shouldn’t include about being in the Wind Flight. I was in a bit of a rush when I typed that out sorry haha. First event would have to be exploring the Shadow realm and finding Blair’s egg on the way. And as for exalting, maybe write something about Kane and Aura going off to fight for the Shadow Flight? which left Blair in charge of the clan. Lastly, when they come back, Aura becomes the captain of the guard while Kane is Blair’s advisor. If you have anymore questions maybe we can talk it over in a pm ^^’
Your magic isn't meant to be like anyone else's
@Icewolf

Sounds chill, let me PM you with the details!
@Icewolf

Sounds chill, let me PM you with the details!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

beep!
beep!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP