Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cheap writing commissions [USD]
1 2 3 4
@SharpClawz

Sounds like something I can do! For clarification, would you want me to write a new biography or make use the one you already have and add the 400-500 words? If it's the latter, I'm likely to go through and add words throughout instead of a chunk at the beginning or end. I can get you a wordcount of before and after to verify that I've added the 400-500 words!

As for the bio itself, what would you like to be included? My writing style lends itself to including little anecdotes to showcase her personalities, likes/dislikes etc. but I can try to cater to what you want/like!
@SharpClawz

Sounds like something I can do! For clarification, would you want me to write a new biography or make use the one you already have and add the 400-500 words? If it's the latter, I'm likely to go through and add words throughout instead of a chunk at the beginning or end. I can get you a wordcount of before and after to verify that I've added the 400-500 words!

As for the bio itself, what would you like to be included? My writing style lends itself to including little anecdotes to showcase her personalities, likes/dislikes etc. but I can try to cater to what you want/like!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
id like it to be mostly re-written, you can totally use my words as a base though and add/remove as you feel!! and basically just the backstory/how they got on the ship, what they do there, personality, and you can add some likes/dislikes (theres even a little list if you wanna base it off of that!) <3
id like it to be mostly re-written, you can totally use my words as a base though and add/remove as you feel!! and basically just the backstory/how they got on the ship, what they do there, personality, and you can add some likes/dislikes (theres even a little list if you wanna base it off of that!) <3
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@SharpClawz

Sounds chill! I'll work on it and let you know when I'm done, and I'll inbox you with my Paypal details, then I'll send you the work once I receive payment!
@SharpClawz

Sounds chill! I'll work on it and let you know when I'm done, and I'll inbox you with my Paypal details, then I'll send you the work once I receive payment!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

yes hello im back for another one!! lookin for about 400 words for https://toyhou.se/1634707.vequeus !!

theres two little info things
this one is by me: Lost their own life by being sacrificed. was originally going to go to a god but something was messed up and ended up with a devil. Is now an angel of death but pretends to be a guardian angel. Smooth talker but always sounds like multiple people are speaking. tricks you into doing sinful things so you are dragged into (hell).

and from someone i commed: Originally a human who lost their life being sacrificed to the gods. As the reaper took their soul to the gates of heaven they heard a voice calling to them from the darkness. As they walked towards it the reaper did not stop them. However when they got close enough the darkness swallowed them whole, pulling them deep into the pits of hell, ripping at their back until the wings sprung forth. The longer they spent in hell, the more corrupt their soul became until their morals were gone. Now they pretend to be a guardian angel to the living, hoping to pull you into the pits of hell just like they were. A smooth talker who's voices speaks of many souls his only goal is to pull as many people to hell as possible for his own selfish amusement.

the same style as the one i commissioned form you earlier is totally ok!!
yes hello im back for another one!! lookin for about 400 words for https://toyhou.se/1634707.vequeus !!

theres two little info things
this one is by me: Lost their own life by being sacrificed. was originally going to go to a god but something was messed up and ended up with a devil. Is now an angel of death but pretends to be a guardian angel. Smooth talker but always sounds like multiple people are speaking. tricks you into doing sinful things so you are dragged into (hell).

and from someone i commed: Originally a human who lost their life being sacrificed to the gods. As the reaper took their soul to the gates of heaven they heard a voice calling to them from the darkness. As they walked towards it the reaper did not stop them. However when they got close enough the darkness swallowed them whole, pulling them deep into the pits of hell, ripping at their back until the wings sprung forth. The longer they spent in hell, the more corrupt their soul became until their morals were gone. Now they pretend to be a guardian angel to the living, hoping to pull you into the pits of hell just like they were. A smooth talker who's voices speaks of many souls his only goal is to pull as many people to hell as possible for his own selfish amusement.

the same style as the one i commissioned form you earlier is totally ok!!
@SharpClawz

Welcome back! I'll be able to work on it right now since I have some free time, and I'll PM you once I'm done with my email again, same as last time!
@SharpClawz

Welcome back! I'll be able to work on it right now since I have some free time, and I'll PM you once I'm done with my email again, same as last time!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

sorry youre probably tired of me comin back hfhf i just love your writing! i was wondering how much info you would need for a 800-900 word bio?
sorry youre probably tired of me comin back hfhf i just love your writing! i was wondering how much info you would need for a 800-900 word bio?
@SharpClawz

aaaa that's perfectly fine, i love writing for your characters! they're always so interesting! i think i'd need some backstory (or a previously written bio like you gave me for your previous commissions) and also some personality traits, maybe some likes and dislikes, as well as some leeway to make some stuff up, so everything flows better!
@SharpClawz

aaaa that's perfectly fine, i love writing for your characters! they're always so interesting! i think i'd need some backstory (or a previously written bio like you gave me for your previous commissions) and also some personality traits, maybe some likes and dislikes, as well as some leeway to make some stuff up, so everything flows better!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ok! ill be back in a few hours once i manage to draft something up >v<
ok! ill be back in a few hours once i manage to draft something up >v<
@SharpClawz

all good! just let me know when you're ready!
@SharpClawz

all good! just let me know when you're ready!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

aa ok!! ive decided im getting two (if thats ok lmaooo

i would like around 800 words for https://toyhou.se/158953.r-ll !

heres what ive gotten for him so far ->

A young boy from Tapu Village, Rill is an Ice Type trainer from Alola. Despite the region's balmy tropical weather, he always seems to be cold and wrapped up in warm clothes.

(possibly from another region? sinnoh perhaps. moved after the following incident.)

When he was young, he was found stranded on a mountain, half frozen to death. A Snorunt by his side called for help from passing travelers. It has never left his side since then. It's possible the two have known each other before that.

(He's been forever cold since then, and he doesn't seem to age...)

Rill is quiet, but kind, and he goes out of his way to aid people. He has a deep connection with his team.

--
and another 800 for https://toyhou.se/1771747.silvanus !!

which has ->
Nobody knows where Silvanus, or just Silas, came from. It's said they appeared one day during a great war. taking the side of a besieged city. They singlehandedly defeated the enemy overnight, driving them back to their home country.

Silas is revered as the city's guardian angel (Which is funny, since they are an angel, the city just doesnt seem to know), but he lives among the townsfolk just like a regular person. Infinitely compassionate and kind, they put their strength and bright mind to good use around the city. They have been given the offer to govern the city several times, but every time they have declined.

The Soldier of Spades has been with them for as long as anyone has ever known. And there's no signs they are leaving.

--

if 800 is too much for either of them im totally fine with the usual 500 ish o;
aa ok!! ive decided im getting two (if thats ok lmaooo

i would like around 800 words for https://toyhou.se/158953.r-ll !

heres what ive gotten for him so far ->

A young boy from Tapu Village, Rill is an Ice Type trainer from Alola. Despite the region's balmy tropical weather, he always seems to be cold and wrapped up in warm clothes.

(possibly from another region? sinnoh perhaps. moved after the following incident.)

When he was young, he was found stranded on a mountain, half frozen to death. A Snorunt by his side called for help from passing travelers. It has never left his side since then. It's possible the two have known each other before that.

(He's been forever cold since then, and he doesn't seem to age...)

Rill is quiet, but kind, and he goes out of his way to aid people. He has a deep connection with his team.

--
and another 800 for https://toyhou.se/1771747.silvanus !!

which has ->
Nobody knows where Silvanus, or just Silas, came from. It's said they appeared one day during a great war. taking the side of a besieged city. They singlehandedly defeated the enemy overnight, driving them back to their home country.

Silas is revered as the city's guardian angel (Which is funny, since they are an angel, the city just doesnt seem to know), but he lives among the townsfolk just like a regular person. Infinitely compassionate and kind, they put their strength and bright mind to good use around the city. They have been given the offer to govern the city several times, but every time they have declined.

The Soldier of Spades has been with them for as long as anyone has ever known. And there's no signs they are leaving.

--

if 800 is too much for either of them im totally fine with the usual 500 ish o;
1 2 3 4