Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cheap writing commissions [USD]
1 2 3 4
WRITING COMMISSIONS
  • 2USD for 100 words
  • As of now, my word limit cap is 5000 words because I’m unsure if I’ll be able to write more than that
  • I would like to post any fandom works on Tumblr, if you’d be happy with that. AO3 has a policy about commissions and posting on Tumblr would be the easiest for the both of us. Of course, I can send it to you privately via email if you'd prefer.
  • I accept payment via my PayPal
  • You will not be charged for more than you commissioned, that being said if the finished work is significantly longer than requested, I'll reach out to discuss with you on a case-by-case basis
  • You can find examples on my AO3
  • Please do not take credit for my work

WHAT I WILL WRITE
  • Most, if not all femslash, I am most comfortable with female dynamics
  • OCs, if you can give me descriptions of their personality, previous writing etc. and if you're okay with slight mischaracterizations on my part
  • Lore and/or bios as long as you give me the information I need

WHAT I WILL NOT WRITE
  • Smut
  • Incest/Pedophilia
  • Large Age Gaps
  • Genderbends
  • RPF (Real People Fiction)
  • Suicide/Self-Harm
  • Abusive/Toxic Pairings
  • Excessive Angst
  • Some ships that I'm not comfortable with, I will tell you about this individually if you have a request for them
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE A COMMISSION IF I AM UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT OR FEEL THAT I CANNOT DO IT JUSTICE.

If you'd like to commission me, just shoot me a ping with some specifics about what you want and we can discuss further details then!
WRITING COMMISSIONS
  • 2USD for 100 words
  • As of now, my word limit cap is 5000 words because I’m unsure if I’ll be able to write more than that
  • I would like to post any fandom works on Tumblr, if you’d be happy with that. AO3 has a policy about commissions and posting on Tumblr would be the easiest for the both of us. Of course, I can send it to you privately via email if you'd prefer.
  • I accept payment via my PayPal
  • You will not be charged for more than you commissioned, that being said if the finished work is significantly longer than requested, I'll reach out to discuss with you on a case-by-case basis
  • You can find examples on my AO3
  • Please do not take credit for my work

WHAT I WILL WRITE
  • Most, if not all femslash, I am most comfortable with female dynamics
  • OCs, if you can give me descriptions of their personality, previous writing etc. and if you're okay with slight mischaracterizations on my part
  • Lore and/or bios as long as you give me the information I need

WHAT I WILL NOT WRITE
  • Smut
  • Incest/Pedophilia
  • Large Age Gaps
  • Genderbends
  • RPF (Real People Fiction)
  • Suicide/Self-Harm
  • Abusive/Toxic Pairings
  • Excessive Angst
  • Some ships that I'm not comfortable with, I will tell you about this individually if you have a request for them
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE A COMMISSION IF I AM UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT OR FEEL THAT I CANNOT DO IT JUSTICE.

If you'd like to commission me, just shoot me a ping with some specifics about what you want and we can discuss further details then!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
PREVIOUS COMMISSIONS
PREVIOUS COMMISSIONS
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

@afire im yelling i almost never see femslash writers on here!! exciting!! i rly want to commission something from you aaah - i'm not 100% sure what im looking for yet but i'll be thinking about it

i also write but im kind of at a roadblock w/ all my stories atm so it would be interesting to see where someone else would take them!! :')

anyway!! just postin here so i don't lose your board sklfldgk i will be back this afternoon w/ some ideas <3
@afire im yelling i almost never see femslash writers on here!! exciting!! i rly want to commission something from you aaah - i'm not 100% sure what im looking for yet but i'll be thinking about it

i also write but im kind of at a roadblock w/ all my stories atm so it would be interesting to see where someone else would take them!! :')

anyway!! just postin here so i don't lose your board sklfldgk i will be back this afternoon w/ some ideas <3
ieftwO2.png
@problematic

ahh, thank you for your interest!! i write almost exclusively femslash lmao it's my favorite genre tbh, i'm currently working on a novel and it's literally about two girls falling in love

i'm looking forward to hearing about your stories!! i'm sure i'll love writing about your characters
@problematic

ahh, thank you for your interest!! i write almost exclusively femslash lmao it's my favorite genre tbh, i'm currently working on a novel and it's literally about two girls falling in love

i'm looking forward to hearing about your stories!! i'm sure i'll love writing about your characters
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

@afire hi again!! im back with an idea!!

i'm thinking... sort of an introspective piece about my girl Remy? she is going back to visit her hometown - for the first time in years - after her mother dies. she's one of my least-developed characters so you'd have loads of free reign here! she's a young businesswoman in her mid/late-20s and looks like uhh,, jordana brewster's lucy diamond, fjklkfg. she has a complicated relationship with her parents, especially her mother, but is having especially complicated feelings about having never told her mother that she is in a committed relationship with a woman.

if this sounds like something you'd be willing to write, i'd pm you her backstory / more info about her family!! if you're not really into the idea of writing an introspective piece, it could 100% be something more dialogue-driven - she could go out with her girlfriend and discuss her feelings with her over dinner?? - instead.

(sidebar, i'd be happy to pay you $5 extra to literally. invent remy's girlfriend. because i umm haven't gotten around to it, oops.)

lmk either way! :'D
@afire hi again!! im back with an idea!!

i'm thinking... sort of an introspective piece about my girl Remy? she is going back to visit her hometown - for the first time in years - after her mother dies. she's one of my least-developed characters so you'd have loads of free reign here! she's a young businesswoman in her mid/late-20s and looks like uhh,, jordana brewster's lucy diamond, fjklkfg. she has a complicated relationship with her parents, especially her mother, but is having especially complicated feelings about having never told her mother that she is in a committed relationship with a woman.

if this sounds like something you'd be willing to write, i'd pm you her backstory / more info about her family!! if you're not really into the idea of writing an introspective piece, it could 100% be something more dialogue-driven - she could go out with her girlfriend and discuss her feelings with her over dinner?? - instead.

(sidebar, i'd be happy to pay you $5 extra to literally. invent remy's girlfriend. because i umm haven't gotten around to it, oops.)

lmk either way! :'D
ieftwO2.png
@problematic

ahh, that sounds like something I can do! i really enjoy writing about nostalgia and memories and remembering your past etc. and she looks like a rlly interesting character!! and if i run out of words for that i can always take them out for dinner and smush those two ideas together.

as for the girlfriend, i wouldn't mind doing that actually! i quite enjoy making up characters, and i always end up with way more backstory than i thought i would.

feel free to pm me with the extra info! we can discuss word counts and other details as well!
@problematic

ahh, that sounds like something I can do! i really enjoy writing about nostalgia and memories and remembering your past etc. and she looks like a rlly interesting character!! and if i run out of words for that i can always take them out for dinner and smush those two ideas together.

as for the girlfriend, i wouldn't mind doing that actually! i quite enjoy making up characters, and i always end up with way more backstory than i thought i would.

feel free to pm me with the extra info! we can discuss word counts and other details as well!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

@afire amazing, will do!! <3
@afire amazing, will do!! <3
ieftwO2.png
do you do regular bios or just stories? o:
do you do regular bios or just stories? o:
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@SharpClawz

I'll do bios as well for the same rate! You'll just have to give me enough information etc. so I can write about your character properly!
@SharpClawz

I'll do bios as well for the same rate! You'll just have to give me enough information etc. so I can write about your character properly!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

alright cool!! i was hoping to get about 400-500 words for https://toyhou.se/172263.stowaway ? theres already a good bit of info on it i feel, but i can always answer questions! id really like it to be a little more filled out/make some more sense because i really just write little bits of info for my characters. o:
alright cool!! i was hoping to get about 400-500 words for https://toyhou.se/172263.stowaway ? theres already a good bit of info on it i feel, but i can always answer questions! id really like it to be a little more filled out/make some more sense because i really just write little bits of info for my characters. o:
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
1 2 3 4