Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Signature Pohip Planters
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@Whitesnowpaw Oooo, if you're still open, I've been eyeing these for quite a while!! [columns][b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28035715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280358/28035715_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][b]Plant:[/b] [item=Potted Deepmine Fungi] [size=2]Can you make the bright pink bits look more like the bright purple bits from her Alchemist Tools?[/size][/columns] I'd love for her White Protective Eyewear and Dusklight Alchemist Tools to be included! For the Alchemist Tools if you could just have the bag leaning against her with no straps, that would be great!! For payment, I don't have 10 Potted Deepmine Fungi, so I'm hoping 10 Royal Lantana would work instead! It's the only thing I seem to have 10 of that is plant like and purplish, lol! Can I also do a mixed treasure & gems payment? Like 35kt for the base and 10g for the apparel? These are honestly so adorable! If you have a pinglist or something, please add me too it! Thank you!! ^3^
@Whitesnowpaw Oooo, if you're still open, I've been eyeing these for quite a while!!

Dragon:

28035715_350.png
Plant:
Potted Deepmine Fungi
Can you make the bright pink bits look more like the bright purple bits from her Alchemist Tools?
I'd love for her White Protective Eyewear and Dusklight Alchemist Tools to be included! For the Alchemist Tools if you could just have the bag leaning against her with no straps, that would be great!!

For payment, I don't have 10 Potted Deepmine Fungi, so I'm hoping 10 Royal Lantana would work instead! It's the only thing I seem to have 10 of that is plant like and purplish, lol! Can I also do a mixed treasure & gems payment? Like 35kt for the base and 10g for the apparel?

These are honestly so adorable! If you have a pinglist or something, please add me too it! Thank you!! ^3^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@briar omgggg thank you so much <3

@Emberglo and ahhh with the mouth do you mean the top face hole? (like above the nose?)
@briar omgggg thank you so much <3

@Emberglo and ahhh with the mouth do you mean the top face hole? (like above the nose?)
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
@Alskasaur Im always open, i will work down my whole queue today if you slide in in the next 2 hours with the payment you'll be done today too!

And yes the 10 Royal Lantana are fine, dont worry <3
And the Bag thing is do-able too, everything is fine! :>
@Alskasaur Im always open, i will work down my whole queue today if you slide in in the next 2 hours with the payment you'll be done today too!

And yes the 10 Royal Lantana are fine, dont worry <3
And the Bag thing is do-able too, everything is fine! :>
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1963/f/2018/117/b/d/_48_coffeecream_by_whitesnowpaw-dc9zb9l.png[/img] yes, like this snake... (similar)
_48_coffeecream_by_whitesnowpaw-dc9zb9l.png

yes, like this snake... (similar)
mM2VM9X.png
@Whitesnowpaw I have another order! I want to order a kelp beds pohip planter with kelp (of course) and seashells. I just need to get one more seashell and I'll send the stuff over. I love my money-hip! Unfortunately kelp beds doesn't actually have kelp as a drop ... so it'll be these: [center] [item=giant kelp][item=murkbottom kelp][/center]
@Whitesnowpaw

I have another order! I want to order a kelp beds pohip planter with kelp (of course) and seashells. I just need to get one more seashell and I'll send the stuff over.

I love my money-hip!

Unfortunately kelp beds doesn't actually have kelp as a drop ... so it'll be these:
Giant Kelp Murkbottom Kelp
TtDzTWB.png
@Emberglo Ah okay, will do! That will be just the normal price, multiple items in a pohip do not add up to the price, just the items needed sent over!
@Emberglo Ah okay, will do! That will be just the normal price, multiple items in a pohip do not add up to the price, just the items needed sent over!
@TheWhiteHart Ayy!! I love how you never request specific lair dragons this is great pfpfpt.
And im so glad you like the lightweaver one! it was MUCH fun to do :'D
@TheWhiteHart Ayy!! I love how you never request specific lair dragons this is great pfpfpt.
And im so glad you like the lightweaver one! it was MUCH fun to do :'D
@whitesnowpaw

I'm going to use it as a piggy bank! I love this shop. And blame @Pennywhistle for recommending it to me.

(I want so many of these.)
@whitesnowpaw

I'm going to use it as a piggy bank! I love this shop. And blame @Pennywhistle for recommending it to me.

(I want so many of these.)
TtDzTWB.png
@whitesnowpaw i love your planters! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34521095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345211/34521095_350.png[/img] [/url] can i get a plant pohip planter of this boys colors, and with a eye agate in it? [item=Eye Agate] ill pay in gems and the 10x of eye agates!
@whitesnowpaw

i love your planters!

34521095_350.png

can i get a plant pohip planter of this boys colors, and with a eye agate in it? Eye Agate

ill pay in gems and the 10x of eye agates!
(Insert funny signature joke here)
@dragonmaster65 yooo i never even saw this item before! yes of course! thank you so much for your order! <3
@dragonmaster65 yooo i never even saw this item before! yes of course! thank you so much for your order! <3
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23