Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Signature Pohip Planters
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
@Dittles Affirmative! The exact item would be a "Titanium Wrench", so you need to pay 10x a Titanium Wrench!
@Dittles Affirmative! The exact item would be a "Titanium Wrench", so you need to pay 10x a Titanium Wrench!
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
@Whitesnowpaw

So, how much is 10x a Titanium Wrench? (Nvm, I understand now.) And also, would it be too much if I paid the fee for the apparel piece of my fae's goggles? o;
@Whitesnowpaw

So, how much is 10x a Titanium Wrench? (Nvm, I understand now.) And also, would it be too much if I paid the fee for the apparel piece of my fae's goggles? o;
What a cute idea! If you have time can you do [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22341972] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223420/22341972_350.png[/img] [/url] with [img]https://s18.postimg.org/lg8ub96i1/image.png[/img] Also, would you mind adding the flower crown as well? Thank you so much! If you let me know my total I will send you a crossroads asap!
What a cute idea! If you have time can you do

22341972_350.png

with image.png
Also, would you mind adding the flower crown as well?
Thank you so much! If you let me know my total I will send you a crossroads asap!
Daph | She/Her
Check out my Art!
@Whitesnowpaw I forgot to ping, so sorry! ^^^^
@Whitesnowpaw I forgot to ping, so sorry! ^^^^
Daph | She/Her
Check out my Art!
@Dittles With just the goggle the price would be:
1x Pohip Planter or Figurine
10x Titanium Wrench
40.000 Treasure or 40 Gems

@daphpunks Yes I can add your flower crown! This is a very cute dragon <3
Your price is:
10x the plant you want inside
@Dittles With just the goggle the price would be:
10x Titanium Wrench

@daphpunks Yes I can add your flower crown! This is a very cute dragon <3
Your price is:
10x the plant you want inside
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
@Whitesnowpaw

Got it! Also, would it be possible to go ahead and order another? ^^ I'm currently on my phone... But, I want one of the fae which is my current avatar! I would like this one to have plants/etc as well! For Siarei, I would like if possible to have her hat, fish, and net. (Can give you an item to bribe if necessary.) Also, I don't know what to have as her plant thing. I was thinking bubbles, or something?
@Whitesnowpaw

Got it! Also, would it be possible to go ahead and order another? ^^ I'm currently on my phone... But, I want one of the fae which is my current avatar! I would like this one to have plants/etc as well! For Siarei, I would like if possible to have her hat, fish, and net. (Can give you an item to bribe if necessary.) Also, I don't know what to have as her plant thing. I was thinking bubbles, or something?
@Dittles
Yes you can order as many as you want hon! The dragon is Siarei yes?

3 extra items plus the pohip are in total 50k Treasure or 50 gems.
Bubbles does sound good, if you know an item that has bubbles in it, you can use that! I take items that are similar. Or 1 appaeral instead of the 10xItem.
@Dittles
Yes you can order as many as you want hon! The dragon is Siarei yes?

3 extra items plus the pohip are in total 50k Treasure or 50 gems.
Bubbles does sound good, if you know an item that has bubbles in it, you can use that! I take items that are similar. Or 1 appaeral instead of the 10xItem.
@Whitesnowpaw

I actually, will take a look! And send payment over/items soon. <3
@Whitesnowpaw

I actually, will take a look! And send payment over/items soon. <3
@Whitesnowpaw

Back! Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything with a bubble resemblance. So, do you think you could give me an item or an apparel piece to find? owo
@Whitesnowpaw

Back! Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything with a bubble resemblance. So, do you think you could give me an item or an apparel piece to find? owo
@Dittles You can send me 10 random fish then. No expensive appearal needed!
@Dittles You can send me 10 random fish then. No expensive appearal needed!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23